PDA

View Full Version : another Saturday night

lacyheart
11-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Well I spent another Saturday night alone. Trying to be happy with my self and my lifestyle is proving to be hard. Hated as a man not accepted as a woman. Not sure where I should go from here.

Megan72
11-10-2013, 01:44 PM
You should go out, that's where you should go. I bet there are places not far from you that are plenty accepting. ((hugs))

sweetshauna
11-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Aww! Keep you chin up girl. I think Megan is right, sounds like you need a friendly place to go. You should look into it.

lacyheart
11-10-2013, 02:42 PM
I would have to drive 50 miles to Atlanta. Not sure if it's worth the drive.

Megan72
11-10-2013, 02:47 PM
I would have to drive 50 miles to Atlanta. Not sure if it's worth the drive.

Hun, it so worth it! Atlanta is a great city and a lot of fun...

Heck I commute 30 mile everyday, 50 miles is a short distance to drive for relief.

LelaK
11-10-2013, 03:45 PM
By whom are you hated as a man? Yourself? Or someone else? And who doesn't accept you as a woman? Yourself? Or anyone you know?

I don't identify as a man, but I wouldn't say I hate that identity. I like my female identity, but it's not always easy to experience it. When I'm done with more pressing issues, I wonder if Virtual Reality would help my female identity. But that's still not a pressing issue.

Julie York
11-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Yeah what LelaK said. Who hates you as a man?

Beverley Sims
11-11-2013, 12:36 AM
You do need to look at yourself and find out what you are doing wrong.
Go out and try to meet new friends, first as a guy and later as a woman.
Exercise those social skills that you have. :)

Raspbewwy
11-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Hiya, lacyheart! I'm in Gwinnett County,

JaytoJillian
11-30-2013, 06:32 AM
You should go out, that's where you should go. I bet there are places not far from you that are plenty accepting. ((hugs))

Ditto, 100 percent! Go out and enjoy it!

BOBBI G.
12-01-2013, 04:47 AM
To me it sounds like what I have gone through a good portion of my life. I tried literally forcing myself to go out, but never enjoyed myself. Started seeing a psychiatrist for other reasons and discovered just how deep seated my feelings went. I am now on HRT and still seeing her. Feeling so comfortable now and when I go anywhere, I own the place. Sometimes you need to get this stuff out to someone who doesn't know you. You will eventually understand the feelings and and find and be able to understand them. Therapy does work. I always thought it was a way to suck money from people. Boy was I wrong.

Bobbi