PDA

View Full Version : Shauna for a weekend :cheer:

sweetshauna
11-10-2013, 01:46 PM
It's our daughters weekend with her dad. had made plans with my wife to be Shauna for the weekend. Let me say it's been wonderful. Nothing big on Friday, just went into fem mode just before bed.
Saturday morning, Shauna arrived, dressed from head to toe. tidied the house a bit. we did some baking. wife did a great job on my make-up, I told her to just use the cheap stuff. but she wouldn't have it. and proceeded to tell me that since I paid for it, I should get to use it too. YAY! She sprayed me with body glitter, and put the emeralds I bought her on me to go with the green in my dress. When she was finished I introduced my self as Shauna to her.
That night we had some beers, and listened to the oldies on the radio. ran outta beer. So we made a beer run. She insisted I go (I didn't argue). So to the Drive thru we went. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. :GD: My first public outing as Shauna.
Nothing planned for today, just us girls here getting to know each other a little better, and enjoying being me.
Just wanted to share my weekend with you. :daydreaming:

MarciManseau
11-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Sounds like you have a VERY special SO :) Spoil her just like she spoils you Shauna. Good for you both.

Alice B
11-10-2013, 02:34 PM
What a great weekend and what a great wife.

Steph_CD_62
11-10-2013, 03:40 PM
You have a great wife, and she is a keeper. Glad you two are having a great weekend

chrissy111
11-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Sounds like you two had a wonderful weekend.

Cynthia Anne
11-10-2013, 08:40 PM
That's a very sweet story! I love a happy ending! Thanks for sharing!

Beverley Sims
11-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Shauna,
Looks like a good start, keep at it slowly though.

sweetshauna
11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
oh I am. in fact im letting S/O decide when im rdy for next step.
I trust her judgment completely.

Bree Wagner
11-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Shauna, that sure does sound like a perfect start to a weekend. I hope the rest of it was fun too. Enjoy your time together!

-Bree