PDA

View Full Version : All my girl junk

Pretty Nails
11-10-2013, 09:59 PM
I have finally put all my girly stuff into one pile - save for one pair of shoes, two outfits, a corset, the panty drawer and my make-up.

We are going to do some renovating in the master bedroom - new carpet and paint as well as a new smaller bed but with more storage options. So, I had to move most all of my stuff out to my shed with the tools and other non-feminine things while this project moves forward.

I took a picture to share just because I don't think I have ever had all of this stuff in one place before. It's always been some here and some there and tucked into little hidey holes.

I'm not saying I have the most stuff or what have you but I just didn't fully realize how much I did have. Good News! I found a pair of earrings, that match a very special dress of mine, that I thought were lost forever.

Anyway, nothing too special. I just wanted to share. I'll have to get more brave and post some pictures of me in the "stuff" when the room is done.

Have a great day ladies.

LelaK
11-11-2013, 07:21 PM
You should've posted a picture of the earrings and the dress they go with.

Also, you should give away some of your stuff for homeless CDers.

Maria 60
11-11-2013, 07:34 PM
My wife was just making a comment about the fem cloths everywhere, she was saying there's fem cloths mixed with men cloth everywhere, I have boots hiding in between my work cloths. If it all ended up together I would need my own room.

CynthiaD
11-11-2013, 10:09 PM
My male clothing is tucked away in one tiny corner of a rather large closet. The rest is all female clothing. If I were to hide away all my femme stuff, my closet would look like it belonged to a homeless guy.

Beverley Sims
11-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Any sort of cleanup uncovers lost treasures.
That is a lot to purge.
I hope that never happens to you. :)