PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser affair

Guynswtn
11-11-2013, 06:07 AM
I looked all over for some information about this and haven't found it. Maybe there's not any good information.

I am a guy who's about to start an affair with a crossdresser. He has been looking for another guy for quite a while. Found him on CL and have already had a meeting just to search each other out.

My question is this: what are definite taboos during this affair? I don't know if many crossdressers want to go this far to be fem's. There are several on CL's T4M sections, so they are there. This guy is closest to my age and seems very sane. I'm looking forward to this.

Guy

Kate Simmons
11-11-2013, 06:33 AM
My only advice would be to get to know the person as much as possible. My personal avenue for any potential relationship is to become friends first as friendship is the basis for any other relationship.:)

Ginger Maxim
11-11-2013, 08:15 AM
In my opinion TRUST will be a big thing for both of you. I know I would want to be able to trust my partner 100% knowing that they will not do anything to disrespect me.

What is CL T4M. Guess I am still not up on short forms.

MarciManseau
11-11-2013, 08:23 AM
I'd love to know what CL T4M is also. Does anyone know?

binx
11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
CraigsList Trans for Male

When you say affair...do you mean there is a wife present somewhere being cheated on? If so, shame on the two of you. If you mean affair as in a pusuit, then you need to know where the CDer stands on things like being outted, relationship limitations, etc.

Dawn cd
11-11-2013, 09:39 AM
There are no taboos, just treat your CD friend with respect. Don't make fun of her clothing. Ask her whether you should use her femme name and pronouns. Be kind.

Mark/Rebecca
11-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Dawn pegged it. Make her know she is your girl and never refer to her as anything less than female.

Beverley Sims
11-11-2013, 10:18 PM
I think look out for a certificate of sanity.
You do need someone who is level headed, honest and doesn't carry any baggage.

MissTee
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
While it's OK for some I suppose, I would never advocate for a hook up on Craigslist. No offense, but that's dumpster diving in my book.

Jenniferathome
11-12-2013, 01:36 AM
You write "affair" as opposed to dating or relationship. Is this cross dresser married? Are you? Those would be the taboos.

linda allen
11-12-2013, 08:47 AM
First of all, anyone you meet on Craigslist is likely to be trouble. People have been killed by those they met on Craigslist. Even people just selling things. There are much better places and ways to meet people.

You say you are about to start an "affair". Where I'm from, that term is usually applied to a sexual relationship outside of a marriage that's not known to the partner(s) of one or both of the people involved. In otherwords, "cheating".

As for "definite taboos", I would hope your parents and spiritual leaders would have taught you right from wrong so you should be able to figure this out on your own. I'm assuming you are gay if you are going to date a male crossdresser so your "taboos" would be different from those of a straight male.

If you're really going to do this, why not discuss your questions with the crossdresser before things go any further? Find out what he/she is expecting and willing to do before the issue comes up on a date.

Jaylyn
11-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Is CL's T4M mean Craig's List Transsexual for Men? Also are you a CD also? Your name implies a guy in south west Tennessee. I suppose that what all the abbreviations mean. If that is the case then the taboo would be what you have been taught is taboo your whole life. Anything Taboo is usually not accepted by the norm. Outside the limits of normalcy. Affair, I'm like the rest on here have posted are you a married guy that is wanting to date a trans to experiment with your own sexuality, or do you feel that there could be a wild sexual fling and wanting to do something on the side of your affair. You have left us with very little information to work with here. If you are looking for answers then this is how I would answer your senario it would be in this order. I would not have an affair, I definitely would not find my affair on Craigslists, and thirdly I would want a heck of lot more meetings than one to search each other out first. Just the Title of your thread could lead us to believe that you are the Crossdresser, you both are cross dressers. Or just he is a Crossdresser. Also if you are the Crossdresser then be prepared for many things you might not want to go forward with unless you have experienced gay to its fullest already. Just be careful.