PDA

View Full Version : After-Burner, female-strength

hmerkin
11-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Veterns-Day, Thank You Brothers/Sisters,

Hello Vets, (I Love You All), (God Bless America),
Thank You All, For Everything and any one reading this for whom has ever accomplished something special within your military carreer! Being A Vet of Iraq/Afghanistan, I fully understand the importance of respect and making a positive difference. I thank you all! But this still does not escape the feminine feelings I have! When I see A female officer and/or enlisted woman in their respective service dress suit, I become Jealous and envious! My mind wonders and would give anything to wear a female service dress uniform-regardless of service= (complete with a blouse, skirt, nylon panties, silky pantyhose, nylon slip and polyester bra/regulation black patent 3" inch high heel pumps)! Ultimately, The makeup and perfume help keep me grounded!
I "do not" act upon these feelings, but wanted my fellow cross dressers to understand where I am coming from! Thank You for listening........I Love You All!
Love, Crystal

daviolin
11-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Was in during Viet Nam. I think the woman's uniform would of been restrictive for combat. Ha Ha. Thank you for your thread. Daviolin

Tora
11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Thanks to all the Military Vets! Nice reunion of the Doolittle Raiders in Dayton the past week-end, 4 alive, 3 attended.

Kate Simmons
11-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your service Hon. I'm a 2X Nam vet myself. Even so, I was never really caring about uniforms, military or otherwise. My female action suit usually consists of a unisex Jedi type outfit for swift moves and practicality. I suppose I could be persuaded into wearing a WAC uniform sometime though for protocol. ;) :)

LelaK
11-11-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm a Nam dropout. Nam has done well, it seems, since we left them alone. Read Smedley Butler. He's a real hero, a former Marine General.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
11-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I did 3 tours in country and was there for the fall of Saigon. I applaud and thank everyone of you who have served. We are a band of sisters who had a love of our country and its freedom to defend it through trying times.

N.B. If you are not a GG and wear the female uniform of any service, you would be in violation of federal law. NOW if the uniform looks close to the same but has changes to it, I believe you can wear it. Just do not state you were in the service as a female.