PDA

View Full Version : Amoena Classic 351 forms...

Robyn2006
12-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Have any of you bought the Amoena Classic 351 forms from the Breast Form store? They are a bit pricy, at $489 a pair and I'm not really sure if they're worth the extra money. I'm now using their GoldSeal forms, which are fine, but I like them a bit less than their Transform Triangle forms that I had before and wore out. The GoldSeal forms are ok, but I miss the softness of the "super soft" transform triangles. Anyway, I'm on the fence as to whether get a new pair of the transform triangles or to go the extra bucks and get the Amoena Classic 351 forms. Would love to hear from anyone who has Amoena Classic 351 forms and their opinion of them!

Robyn

Jesse69
12-31-2005, 10:39 PM
I would never pay $489 for those - too expensive. I got a good pair from ebay for $59.

StacyP
01-01-2006, 12:46 AM
I got mine from the Intimate Shop
<a href="http://www.theintimateshop.com/breast_forms_nearly_me.html">link</a>

Have SuperClassic #3, Oval #4 and Triangle #5

For my frame: 5'7" 160lbs 36AA natural they run just a bit "perky"
I would have preferred one size down but a Vassaranti 38B for #5 and a spandex racerback 36A/38B for the #3 and #4

They are wonderful to work with, emailed answers very timely and offer a return if you really goof the size.

You might want some add-on nipples as what is their looks good but has no substance.

Just uploaded a pic from last night after I got registered
It was after 6pack of Pink Dragons [cheap, mod sweet and good]
Hanes HerWay 38B spandex RacerBack, #5 Triangle
Dress is $14.95us White Stag 12/14 [L] from Walmart last month

Just my $0.0175 [was 2 cents] - thanks Dubya

StacyP
01-01-2006, 12:57 AM
oops
forgot the HTML [every forum is different] -- dah just click on some formatting

the price range is less than $159us for the larger sizes up to 9/10 and $125 for the smaller
per pair also good price just for enhancers or the clear sports model that is deeper pocketed for that that already have a fair natural build.

now the link
http://www.theintimateshop.com/breast_forms_nearly_me.html