PDA

View Full Version : At home en-femme with my daughter!

SallyS
11-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Seems silly to hide myself away when my eldest daughter knows about me female side. So here I am today, fully in 'girl' mode and it's no big deal to her...kids today just seem pretty switched on to all this!

As it was the first time I have been very conservative with my clothes and make-up (though she did say I needed a bit more colour on my face). So no short leather skirt, seamed stockings and sliky blouse...not that I actually own a leather skirt, but simple 'at home' clothes.

OK I'm not parading around the house, but I'm certainly not hiding from her.

So this is my first step outside of my 'bubble' and strangely it feels like no big deal?
I don't expect to being going on shopping trips or exchanging to many fashion tips with her, but at least now I don't have to hide.

Next step.... a night out with other 'girls' from my local area....maybe????

Raychel
11-12-2013, 07:07 AM
That first step out is so nerve racking, but soon after you find out that it is
no big deal no them, It is a very nice feeling, Feeling that you are finally free,
Feeling that you are loved unconditionally,

Congrats. :hugs::hugs:

kimdl93
11-12-2013, 09:22 AM
that's great, Sally. As it happens, my youngest is home visiting for a few days. I'm out to her, and she has seen me dressed on several occasions. Its really not a big deal to her or her 20-something peers.

Enjoy this additional measure of freedom!

JenniferR771
11-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Give your daughter a big hug. Mine adult daughter is not so happy, after I told her five years ago. So far, has not wanted to talk about me as a cd.

Beverley Sims
11-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Sally,
You have jumped a big hurdle, take care with the rest. :)

KayleeTaylor
11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Yay! I hope my daughter will be as understanding as yours when she gets older

Rachelakld
11-12-2013, 02:15 PM
It's nice having girl time with daughters. My oldest is not overly open to alternative lifestyle, but I often have girl time with the other 3. Drawback is they then steal my clothes and makeup. Photos of me learning IPad stuff with one on my blog

Jilmac
11-12-2013, 10:23 PM
It seems like your daughter is a very level headed person. I hope you have many more pleasant encounters with her.

Eryn
11-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I have had a similar experience. We told my 22-year-old daughter about Eryn about a year ago and she pretty much jumped right into the swim. She's off at college, but when she comes home we've gone shopping and on other outings together. Her acceptance means a lot to me.