PDA

View Full Version : new to the group, interested in the t-girl weekend thingy

mykell
11-12-2013, 10:07 AM
very new here, its all still a little overwhelming, all the feelings ive hidden for sooo... long
just being able to post this is amazing for me right now.

Beverley Sims
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Mikell,
After ten posts the meeting forum will become available to you.
This is not really a meeting and hookup board, it is more to discuss problems and lifestyles.

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Glad to have you with us Mikell! Come on in and you will get to know yourself better! We are friends here!

docrobbysherry
11-12-2013, 11:47 PM
I suggest getting out with other T's in your area. I've met so many in last few years and they all seem to be remarkable folks!

mykell
11-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Mikell,
After ten posts the meeting forum will become available to you.
This is not really a meeting and hookup board, it is more to discuss problems and lifestyles.

not looking to "hook up", had just read someones post about a weekend out in PA and wondered if there wear some friendlier places out there, went to some of the lodges with my SO when she was still my fiance, something like that i was thinking.
just jammed to many questions into one post also. just doing my avatar pic will be an huge accomplishment for me. many beautiful girls here.

Kandy Barr
11-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Humm, you're amongst friends here who really do understand.

DanielleT
11-13-2013, 08:37 PM
That would be so much fun! May I be invited?

Eryn
11-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Yes, we do like to get together at times! There are a lot of great people on this board and posting here gives us a chance to get to know each other better in a safe and secure environment.

ArleneRaquel
11-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Its so nice to have you as a menmber. Hugs & Best Wishes !