PDA

View Full Version : Kinda out and about

AlyssaS
11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Wearing women's jeans, woman's top and a VS add 2 cup size bra at the airport with my brown boots. A couple of double takes, but nothing rude. Now, will I have courage to do it in a sweaterdress and leggings on the way home. Brought it with me, but brought other things as well.

Nikki A.
11-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Well either you'll do it or not. Closest I got to flying pretty was wearing fitted shorts, a nice top and some makeup since we had stopped at a Mac store on the way to the airport. To chicken to wear a bra though.

Ceri Anne
11-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Go for it Alyssa! If you can pull off what you did, the dress will be no more difficult.

Beverley Sims
11-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Always take a choice with you so as you can come back in the jeans and top that you flew out in. :)

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Go for it! Instead of later wishing you had, just get-er-done!

AlyssaS
11-13-2013, 06:02 PM
The problem is I will clearly be a guy in a dress, I have no makeup skills at all. Not sure I'm ready for that quite yet. We'll see.

DarciB
11-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Going out in public fully dressed as a woman is so very exciting! Dangerous, and one must take caution and be discreet, yet such a veru fulfilling experience.

Danni Renee
11-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Good luck with whatever you choose. Maybe if you have time before you fly back you can practice your makeup - tons of tutorials on You Tube. Start easy until you are comfortable. I just went to the grocery store wearing a light coat of mascara and pink tinged lip gloss and I think it went fine.

Danni

AlyssaS
11-13-2013, 09:32 PM
My big problem is my five o'clock shadow is in full force after about 6 hours of shaving. I have a conference before flying home all day tomorrow, even if I shave at 8AM by the time I get to the airport at 6PM there is no makeup in the world that is going to cover it up, I think.

I also forgot all my makeup brushes, so I didn't even get to practice tonight. Probably sitting out on my dresser in the bedroom. Oh well.