PDA

View Full Version : Changing My Identity

LelaK
11-13-2013, 12:28 AM
(Hiding my message for lack of acceptance.)

Pretty Nails
11-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Perhaps you are not all girl and not all guy.

I don't have any super intelligent answers but I do know that in my case I feel that there are parts of both girl and boy in me. They are not mutually exclusive all of the time - they do intertwine sometimes. Also, sometimes I actually like my guy self more than my girl self - it wafts and wanes.

Your mileage may vary. Try and stay positive.

donnalee
11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
What do you care? You're you. Accepting other's definitions of things is pretty meaningless in your situation.

Kate Simmons
11-13-2013, 05:43 AM
Always being yourself is the important thing Hon. Guy, girl or something in-between. Cherish who you are my friend. :)

kimdl93
11-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Clothes won't make you a different person. The point has already been made that you may be a mix, as most of are, of feminine and masculine. The question is how do you feel most comfortable and at ease with yourself. It may be one, the other or both. Spend some time finding your own space instead of trying to remake yourself.

NicoleScott
11-13-2013, 08:13 AM
It seems to me that you are a guy who likes to crossdress, like so many of us. It puzzles me that you want a different self-concept than you have. We are what we are, and we do what we do. A guy is what you are. Crossdress is what you do. There's nothing wrong with either of those, so qualm the internal turmoil by embracing it and having fun.

Beverley Sims
11-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Just be you and don't try to put labels on yourself.

kimdl93
11-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Crying and sadness do not make you more feminine. It may be that women express their emotions a bit more openly than males, but its a reaction to real circumstances, not a pretense to appear feminine.