PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Season / Gift Ideas

Lola Wants
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
The Holiday Season is fast upon us...

As a GG who likes to give gifts to my SO, I would like to ask you ladies for some creative ideas for a gift/gifts... I am pretty good with creative ideas but haven't thought much about this yet for this year.

Clothes/shoes are things that we already buy for each other (it never has to be a special occasion), so I was trying to see if anyone had any different/creative/special ideas?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts :)

~Lola

suchacutie
11-13-2013, 12:17 PM
In my mind this revolves around your relationship with your SOs femme side. One could get as intimate as considering a separate engagement ring, or some other significant symbol of connection that your SOs femme side only would wear, display. My avatar has a necklace that my wife suggested, and it's amazing how emotional it is every time Tina puts on that necklace. It wasn't expensive, but the emotion is huge.

Just a thought :)

Violet-13
11-13-2013, 12:17 PM
a new wig maybe

Alice B
11-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Earrings, necklaces, bracelets. Something any woman would want.

Stephanie47
11-13-2013, 12:48 PM
I am a lover of vintage slips. I recommend searching eBay for pretty lacy vintage slips. The lace on vintage slips is very sexy. You can also find a lot more colors than current retail offerings. If you're interested in a current brand of slip, I recommend Comfort Choice. The slips are doubled layered all around, not just the front panel. They a very sensuous slipping and sliding over a pretty nylon panty.

Debra Russell
11-13-2013, 12:50 PM
For me , anything ...just the acknowledgement with a femm gift means the world................Debra

Violet-13
11-13-2013, 01:20 PM
well try thinking what you would want her to give you?

kimdl93
11-13-2013, 01:27 PM
a nice necklace would be wonderful!

Lilith
11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I love the idea of a vintage slip. Maybe one for each of you so you can feel nice together in bed? Or maybe a gift certificate to a couples spa day. Enjoy a girly day out with massages or mani/pedis or whatever.

Lola Wants
11-13-2013, 02:29 PM
All of these are great suggestions so far... Thank you ladies! I am starting to get some ideas :) I really appreciate it!

In my mind this revolves around your relationship with your SOs femme side. One could get as intimate as considering a separate engagement ring, or some other significant symbol of connection that your SOs femme side only would wear, display. My avatar has a necklace that my wife suggested, and it's amazing how emotional it is every time Tina puts on that necklace. It wasn't expensive, but the emotion is huge.

Tina, Your little note about the necklace your wife suggested made me really smile. I can just picture the love you feel when you wear it. I am a very sentimental person and a hopeless romantic... so this really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing something so personal and sweet!

~Lola

Jaylyn
11-13-2013, 02:39 PM
I definitely can't help you there. We still all get together at Christmas and still buy tons of gifts. All my children would be shocked if my wife gave me a pretty necklace. The Grandkids would not understand cause Grandpa doesn't want a necklace he's a manly man.... Lol I do think a nice necklace or something to say I love you no matter what you wear or are on the inside is not a bad choice. I would love a pair of those heels I saw on here the other day but how would Grandpa explain that.......

Cynthia Anne
11-13-2013, 03:53 PM
A gift card to the beauty shop comes to mind!

Donna1391
11-13-2013, 09:37 PM
How bout a nice soft petticoat for her HUGS DONNA1391

BLUE ORCHID
11-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Hi Lola, How about a day at the spa or a professional make over and a photo session.

AmyGaleRT
11-13-2013, 09:44 PM
How about some quality perfume, Lola? You can often find some nice gift sets inexpensively this time of year.

- Amy

Danni Renee
11-13-2013, 09:53 PM
I am a big fan of a necklace/pendant. My SO got me a "D" pendant with Tinker Bell on it last year and does not leave my body except to shower and exercise. I think of her every time I see it in the mirror.

I am not sure how "out" or comfortable your husband is but maybe getting some feminine vehicle accessories for his car would be nice. I love to decorate my cars.

Another idea could be his own jewelry box.

I hope maybe this spurs some ideas for you.

Danni

Beverley Sims
11-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Lola,
Perfume, jewelery, and something small and meaningful are on the menu here.

Diane Smith
11-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Take her to get her ears pierced, maybe (if not done already).

- Diane

bridget thronton
11-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Jewelry of any kind or perhaps something to wear Christmas morning

Lola Wants
11-14-2013, 02:06 PM
Wow, you are all giving me a lot of great ideas and solidifying some of my own... I greatly appreciate it!

I am not sure how "out" or comfortable your husband is but maybe getting some feminine vehicle accessories for his car would be nice. I love to decorate my cars.

Another idea could be his own jewelry box. Danni

Danni, Actually my SO and I are not married... Although I do like to treat of it that way. She is the love of my life <3 I love the idea of the Jewelry Box! Thank you!

Take her to get her ears pierced, maybe (if not done already).

Diane, Her ears are pierced... so perhaps earrings are in the running as a gift.

Jewelry of any kind or perhaps something to wear Christmas morning

"Something to wear Christmas morning" is such a sweet idea :) Thank you, Bridget!

Kandy Barr
11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Breast forms. Very nice gift for any girl that's lacking in that area.

cardigansissy
11-14-2013, 05:16 PM
What about a night class in something sterotypical female, I'd love to be given a knitting or dressmaking class. The great thing about this is he'll appreciate it every week.

FeliCD
11-14-2013, 05:26 PM
maybe try a "holiday swap"...pick three or four categories, (i.e. cosmetics, lingerie, hair accessories, jewelry) and set some rules to make it a bit challenging- holiday colored nail polish under $10, patterned tights under $15, hair band under $10,jewel earrings under $20....makes it challenging and fun. Then you get to exchange on the holiday...could be done monthly too...;)

Connie.Marie
11-14-2013, 05:37 PM
Lola,
The trick here is to figure what she would want but never tell you..

Something different.... maybe a corset... or hose & garter belt... would she look better with padded panties?

If you go with an appointment to a salon, make it for 2 & go with her & add mani - pedis for both of you.

Everyone has given you some great ideas..
Hugs, Connie Marie

Eryn
11-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Spa getaway for both of you?

MichelleOhioCD
11-15-2013, 05:44 AM
I love the idea of jewelry - especially a necklace or ring. When my wife and I were shopping together I found a ring that would go with one of my outfits. My wife remarked that she should buy me a new feminine wedding ring to wear when I dressed and I thought that would be so cool.

mykell
11-15-2013, 09:56 AM
i like bracelets and bangles many good ideas,

JenniferR771
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Something she would never buy for herself...extravagant. Diamond earrings come to mind.

And shoes...many possibilities...an expensive top brand for instance.
And hair...a really great long human hair wig...expensive...and worth it!

Lola Wants
11-18-2013, 11:54 AM
I have loved all of these ideas and now have a lot to think about! Thanks for all the great suggestions... I've got a lot of research to do :)

I am sure my SO will love whatever it is I come up with. I try to be sentimental, creative and fun with all the gifts I give. This year I figured I would inquire with you all and see if there were things I wasn't thinking of/coming up with... Thanks again!!

xoxo
Lola

Spa getaway for both of you?

Eryn... I like the way you think! :D

maybe try a "holiday swap"...pick three or four categories, (i.e. cosmetics, lingerie, hair accessories, jewelry) and set some rules to make it a bit challenging- holiday colored nail polish under $10, patterned tights under $15, hair band under $10,jewel earrings under $20....makes it challenging and fun. Then you get to exchange on the holiday...could be done monthly too...;)

Katniss, This is a really cute idea! I might try that for another "holiday or occasion" if we don't do that for this holiday.

NicoleScott
11-18-2013, 02:15 PM
I appreciate my wife's support, but I'm particular about things I wear en femme. She has bought me a couple of things, but I much prefer to pick things out myself. So, I recommend a couple ideas: a gift certificate (to Victoria's Secret maybe?) or what we do: "what do you want for Christmas?". Yes, it kills the surprise effect, but is sure is practical.