PDA

View Full Version : My Wife's Little Rebellion(s)

jjjjohanne
11-13-2013, 10:15 PM
When we do laundry, mixed together will be my wife's underwear and my male and female underwear. Normally, my wife will leave my socks and underwear(s) are piled together with the masculine ones on top. I know she doesn't love that I crossdress and this is her little protest. Well this past week, she was doing laundry with me. We had our clothes and the kids' clothes mixed together. To my surprise, she started folding my underwear. I kept folding shirts, but observing. She folded two pairs of my masculine underwear and then folded other stuff. She left my feminine underwear unfolded. She is a cute, stubborned nut! Now, maybe it is because she doesn't fold her own feminine underwear... but I'm pretty sure she is just holding out for a lumberjack emergence in me. :)

Am I the only one?

binx
11-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Well, who actually folds panties?? lol!

I fold my husbands boxers sometimes for neatness.

Maybe she is silently protesting. If so, it's how she feels :/ Do you two have an open dialogue going about it all?

Rachael Leigh
11-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Well at least she allows you to wash yours and hers together, If my wife found my stuff in the dirty clothes hamper I might find scissor holes in them. I always wash my fem stuff when she's not home. So I do kinda understand your problems

Cynthia Anne
11-14-2013, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=binx;3348785]Well, who actually folds panties??

Me myself and I!!

Sheelah
11-14-2013, 12:18 AM
I have a cool wife! She even goes clothes shoppin with me!

Shayna
11-14-2013, 01:03 AM
... but I'm pretty sure she is just holding out for a lumberjack emergence in me. :)

Are you sure about that? Has she ever heard Monty Python's Lumberjack Song

UNDERDRESSER
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
Nope. The GF has "stolen" a couple of pairs of my panties, she was going by colour and thought they were hers. I was just starting to wonder where my pink ones had gone to, when she handed them over.

Kate Simmons
11-14-2013, 05:43 AM
That would be a long wait with me. I'm a "lumber Jill" myself. ;):battingeyelashes:

Marcelle
11-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Nope both my wife and I are a bit OCD when it comes to laundry so everything gets folded. Femme undies are easy to sort out I am a lace and frilly gal whereas she is functional and cotton. Still all gets folded regardless of whose turn it is to do laundry.

Hugs

Isha

Erica Marie
11-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Maybe its a bit of both, rebellion and just not folding panties. I guess I never thought about this before. I fold my male underwear, I fold my girls cotton briefs, but the other satin type panties just usually get tossed in the drawer. Hmm I guess part of my brain is female.

linda allen
11-14-2013, 07:32 AM
My wife's and my panties and bras get folded so they can be put neatly (more or less) in the dresser drawers. I fold them or she folds them, no difference and no comments. All the clothes get folded or put on hangers.

Jenny Doolittle
11-14-2013, 07:41 AM
I fold both my and my wife's panties.

Well, who actually folds panties?? lol!

I fold my husbands boxers sometimes for neatness.

Maybe she is silently protesting. If so, it's how she feels :/ Do you two have an open dialogue going about it all?

Linda E. Woodworth
11-14-2013, 07:42 AM
No luck here. All the laundry, male and female gets folded by either my wife or myself. We do most of it as my girl cloths are mixed in with everything else and this keeps the kids from seeing too much. They've never noticed that there is rarely if ever and guy underwear in the laundry each week.

Beverley Sims
11-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Fortunately I progressed past that stage a long time ago.

EllenJo
11-14-2013, 09:06 AM
At our house I do all of the laundry these days so I fold all the underwear. When my wife was able to help with household chores she would fold everything for both of us when it was her turn. Since we both wore VF Briefs it was not unusual to get a pair in the wrong pile at times. It was always good for a laugh when one of us tried to put on the others panties. Hers would not come up past my knees and she would swim in mine. If I was missing a favorite pair I learned to look in her drawer.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

suchacutie
11-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Ok, so we've learned that one of Tina's characteristics is her need for incredible order. She can cook a large meal while dressed to the nines and not make any kind of mess. You can be sure she folds her panties! My wife does the laundry in our house (one of the few tasks where there is a division of labor) so Tina receives her panties folded in half. She refolds them to fit her drawer just the way she wants them. You can see why Tina gets to do all the necessary repetitive jobs. ..she's just do good at them! :)

robindee36
11-14-2013, 09:46 AM
I fold everything. Just the way it is. Maybe some OCD involved, maybe not. Things look so much nicer folded, even thongs, and organize better in the drawers. Yes I fold thongs, though it more closely resembles doing cats' cradle ;)

Hugs, Robin

Vieja
11-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Of course panties should be folded. Heck, folding them is almost as much fun as wearing them.

Vieja

binx
11-14-2013, 09:50 AM
You panty folders are a mystery to me.

Renee
11-14-2013, 11:54 AM
I only wear panties and thongs and we share the laundry detail. We hang dry our panties and hand wash our bras and other lingerie and then hang them to dry. My wife does the laundry and will comment if I have purchased any new ones. I just recently started wearing thongs and she made some comments about that. I have told her that they are comfy once you get used to them, which didnt take long. I am thinking that I will encourage her to try a pair of mine to see what I am saying. BTW I do fold my panties so that I can find things in my underwear/lingerie drawer. It is beginning to overflow lol

Sarah Beth
11-14-2013, 12:00 PM
My wife does the laundry, I do give her hand sometimes but not often. the only time she makes a comment about anything is if there is a sock missing and once in awhile something about how I sometimes have double the underwear she does.

Karren H
11-14-2013, 12:10 PM
We don't fold underwear.... and I'm pretty sure that if my lingerie were to end up commingled with her's... she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....

Dannigirl
11-14-2013, 12:11 PM
You panty folders are a mystery to me.Some can be folded some can't (or don't need to be) Even more of a mystery is the panty and sock ironer !!!

Alice B
11-14-2013, 01:20 PM
When my wife does laundry she does mine as well, folds my female items and hangs blouses and dresses. Even better, she puts them in their respective drawers. I do the same for her. Not a problem.

Marleena
11-14-2013, 01:28 PM
We don't fold underwear.... and I'm pretty sure that if my lingerie were to end up commingled with her's... she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....

LMAO! Karren that's hilarious.:D

Easy fix for everybody..do your own laundry.:)

bomba
11-14-2013, 02:12 PM
i fold all my wifes panties.and i do it with factory precision. i love to do it.its my way of saying that each pair of her panties is a treasure.

LeaP
11-14-2013, 02:34 PM
...she would throw them in a box.... along with my dead lifeless body.... and push it into a deep hole in the back yard....

I can't imagine that the prospect of a hole in the backyard is terribly threatening to a miner. The lifeless body thing… yeah…

Maryesther M.
11-14-2013, 02:50 PM
There are those of us who don't have time to fold underwear. I can't imagine how that particular activity could possibly have any noticeable effect on how they look when worn.
If my disapproving wife ever comes across anything femme that isn't recognisably hers it is instantly disposed of, so all my femme things that need cleaning/laundering are put in with the 'Practice' laundry at my work address and she never gets to see them.

M.

Jorja
11-14-2013, 03:30 PM
So, give the wifey a lumber jack moment she will not soon forget then tell her to get over it and fold the damn laundry. ;)

Jaylyn
11-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Lol this almost made me giggle.... Lumberjack emergence...... My wife understands that just because I dress it does not make me less a man or lumberjack.... I do 90% of the laundry ( doesn't sound masculine does it) but she is still working full time and I am retired so it's only fair. Besides sometimes I dress up to the max to do the housework including laundry. I vacuum in heels and play in the house cleaning and actually enjoy it. It really kind of helps me feel more feminine as my real job had nothing to do with cleaning or keeping the house. I do fold my panties and clothes and I fold hers also.

JennyLynn
11-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Maybe I'm not qualified to speak on this, as I'm still completely in the closet, but I couldn't imagine folding undies! I did do laundry once and had this cute little white top (my girl top) in with my laundry and forgot about it in the wash. My wife took the wash out and put it in the drier (dryer?), but never said anything. I was so paranoid that she saw it, that I asked her later on if she thought it was a mans tshirt or a womans, as I bought it on ebay and it didn't specify, but it fit me nicely and I liked the fabric. She quickly informed me that it was a womans shirt and I shouldn't wear it and then put it in her drawer! I lost my shirt to my wife! After a month, I took it back and she never noticed.

LilSissyStevie
11-14-2013, 05:23 PM
I don't fold anything. That's like .... work! I scrunch up my clothes and stuff them in drawers so that the wrinkles are evenly distributed.

DonnaT
11-14-2013, 05:55 PM
I do all the laundry.

It is much easier to fit the undies in the drawers if they are folded, and easier to select the pair one wishes to wear. It also helps when packing for vacation, making for more room in the bag.

Steph_CD_62
11-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Both of us do the laundry.
If my wife does the laundry, she always folds my panties and puts them away for me.

Marcia Polari
11-14-2013, 06:35 PM

Karren I need some private classes with you! LOL

Tracii G
11-14-2013, 08:23 PM
When I was on the road all the time I would drop my laundry off at the cleaners and the lady there said we found some womens panties in your bag.
She said we weren't sure they came out of your bag or not but we were reasonably sure they did.
I said oh yeah I remember those and she said well your lady friend has great taste in panties they are really pretty.
I never told her they were mine.

Laura28
11-14-2013, 10:43 PM
I dont know as i do the laundry and fold, however she puts away and does so with no issue, but in my case she is very into my crossdressing.

jjjjohanne
11-15-2013, 05:24 AM
When I posted this, I wondered if anyone would care enough to reply. The point was, my wife is tolerant of my crossdressing, but she will not fold my feminine clothes. (She also won't buy me anything, shop with me, be seen with me dressed, etc. She knows and she "allows" me to go out infrequently.) So, I was a bit surprised when I logged on and my post was not at the end of the list and it also had 36 replies! I had no idea that panty folding was a hot topic!

...and for once, my thread was not moved! Yea!

(Karen, are you really CDing in hiding?)

Stephanie Morgan
11-15-2013, 11:19 AM
I just can't wrap my brain around folding panties...lol. All of ours, wife's and my own are each just thrown in the dresser drawer. She will help me fold or hang up all of my other "girly" clothes though.

Sissy_Michelle
11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
JJJJohanne. I have done my laundry for so long it is the one chore that I always do alone. She doesn't do my laundry, fist it was because I was afraid she would find my femme clothes then once she did find out it was because of the way she folded my clothes. So... I do my own laundry and she does hers.

MysticLady
11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
I fold mine and everything else. I AM NO SLOB.............:heehee:

~Joanne~
11-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Mostly we do our laundry separately. I do my femme clothing separately on top of that, from my drab clothing. Every now and then she will wash our things together but then I always re wash them because she tends not to fold anything LOL Personally I don't fold either, I hang everything no matter what it is. as for Panties and bras? they just get thrown in the drawer the same as my male drawer, socks are the same ;)

Brenda79135
11-17-2013, 06:09 AM
When I first got married, my wife was trying to be the "good house wife" doing all the laundry and cooking. At that time I didn't CD but I still had a problem. She would wash and fold then leave everything out on the sofa. I had to hunt down my clothes the day after laundry. That is when I took over the duty. I fold everything and put it away so that it can be found in the morning when the cob webs are still blurring the head.

MissTee
11-17-2013, 12:17 PM
A month or so ago when I was out of town, my wife and I had a phone conversation about panty folding. The conversation came up because she asked me what I was doing and I told her I was doing something relaxing -- folding my panties. She thinks I'm nuts because I fold and sort mine by style, color, and theme. She crumples hers up and throws them in a drawer. It made for a brief but interesting conversation about why do it, and we pretty much covered the same opinions that have been stated here. Afterwards, I thought of how great it was we were both so comfortable having that discussion.

Marcia Polari
11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
I love to do my own laundry (especially panties), fold and keep my drawers organized.

Secret Drawer
11-19-2013, 05:09 PM
To answer the OP, my wife does the same thing, just tosses my underwear into my drawer. Even though she has "claimed" a pair now and then that she likes. I do think that it is some sort of low level rebellion against my CDing in a way, and we generally are in an DADT relationship with it.

Interesting side story is that one of my curious kids asked her why my underwear "looks like girls?" And she said that I liked that style and when she discussed it with me she said that seemed the way to explain it for now and eventually they (the kids) would just know the truth and not make a big deal of it. So in a sense it seems that she isn't assuming I am going to pedal backwards on my gender altered road. So at least there is that!

Tharu
01-12-2014, 07:25 AM
I love to do my own laundry (especially panties), fold and keep my drawers organized.

wooow beauty

Deedee Skyblue
01-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Of course panties should be folded. Heck, folding them is almost as much fun as wearing them.Vieja

I find this to be true as well. One of the things I like most about washing clothes is reaching into the drier and among the many 'rougher' items, pulling out a warm, soft, satiny handful of panties!

Deedee ;)

Jonithan
01-12-2014, 08:19 AM
Wait, what? Your poor panties... They don't go in the dryer. Think of the elastic.

Our kids do the folding, so I keep my stuff out of the wash and do it on my own time. Funny, I have a pile of "lumber jack" clothes on a recliner and I have my femme clothes neatly in a dresser or stored in the car in the garage...

Joni

Aprilrain
01-12-2014, 08:26 AM
You panty folders are a mystery to me.

Agreed, I had no idea there were so many OCD people out there!

Marleena
01-12-2014, 08:32 AM
So the question of the day.. does anybody iron their panties?:heehee:

MarciManseau
01-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Folding and sorting is the only really civilized way to store your panties :) , and as we're the same size, we share them, so only one drawer, which is very full. If we crammed them in there, we'd have to take about 5 minutes every morning to find the ones we wanted to wear. Our washer and dryer both have a gentle cycle, so we use that to be sure nothing gets ruined.

daarleane
01-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Dannigirl, who irons panties and socks? That's a new one on me.

JenniferR771
01-12-2014, 11:06 AM
I just found one of wife's black panties mixed in with mine (several colors BVDs). I folded them carefully and left them on the bed about 5 minutes ago. She will find them.
Same problem as Karren if my panties show up in the combined wash. Only the hole would be deeper--sandy soil here.