PDA

View Full Version : jeans!

jennifer easton
01-01-2006, 02:01 AM
First off happy new year to all my sisters!!
Well this morring I though that jennifer had been such a good girl this year that she dieserved something spechell, so I went out to sears and did some SHOPPING, so you say, well I bought my first pair of womens jeans, levi's 550 petite 14p short, and omg they fit so great that I don't think I'll buy mens jeans any more! same time I got two pair of sweat pants one pink and one gray. these are the first items of girly things I can wear out side, except the pink sweats,and no one well know but me, it was so cool and they were on sale too, what a score!! had to share....xoxoxJennifer

GypsyKaren
01-01-2006, 05:44 AM
Hi Jennifer

I wear misses jeans all the time now. I love the way they fit and feel, and I always feel like myself when I'm wearing them.

GypsyKaren

steve
01-01-2006, 05:48 AM
i wear the boot cut type, and can find the right lenkth usualy quite easily, i havent worn male jeans for some time and apart from the odd coment, usualy arnt they (ladies jeans)or the occational cackle i wear them all the time.

Adrianne
01-01-2006, 07:17 AM
For work i wear mens jeans as i don't have any old women's jeans to wear, all other time i only wear women's jeans.

Wendy me
01-01-2006, 07:33 AM
veary cool sounds like you hade a blast shopping.............

Rikki Elisabeth
01-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Pink is an acceptable color for men. If someone says something, just look at them and ask if they are uncomfortable with their gender!

loriannetucson
01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm glad to hear that you bought some women's jeans. While I'm not to big on the Levi's 550 style because they're a little too baggy, I do like the Levi's Junior line. Right now I have two pair of the 518 which are bootcut and hiphugging. I loooove the way they feel and make my legs and butt (what little I have) stand out. I also own two pair of the 519, which are stretch hiphuggers also, but have a large flared bottom. In fact, I wore my 519's to church today. Almost no one noticed except this one twenty something girl who ALWAYS has to look me up and down to see what I'm wearing. Maybe it's because last year I was wearing capris and my keds to church during picnics and other functions. I could see her whispering to others about it, but so far no one's ever mentioned my jeans.
I also own a few other junior's type jeans. LEI styles are also my favorite. Have you ever seen a nicely figured girl wearing LEI shorts, capris, or jeans? They hug their hips so perfectly! I got giggled at one time by a group of girls at a museum while wearing my crosshatch style LEI hiphuggers. But other than that no one's said anything either. You just gotta wear what makes you happy. My next challenge is to by pair that don't have any pockets in the back. Now THAT's a statement that you're wearing girl's jeans!
Oh, MUDD jeans are my third favorite too.
I'm NEVER buying men's cruddy baggy saggy ugly jeans again!!!!!
tgkedsgirl

jennifer easton
01-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the advice, when I went to buy my jeans I realy did'nt know where to look (what department) but I knew I wanted low rise, I have no ass atall, so now with your help! I'm goning to try some 518s is'nt beeing a girl and SHOOOPING! fun, even if your just a parttimer like me.
thanks agin tgkedsgirl xoxoxJennifer

loriannetucson
01-03-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm glad I can be of ass istance :) I'm sure you'll really enjoy the 518's. If you find them too tight, try going for a pair of Mudd jeans. They're just a little looser around the butt and thighs, but I love my jeans tight around there! The bootcut at the bottom of tight hiphuggers make my figure look so feminine. PLEASE let me know how they fit! I'm dying to hear the experience!
Lorianne

Katrina
01-03-2006, 05:40 PM
I also wear 518 and 519 Levis. I love how they look and feel. I have not gotten any snickers or wierd looks except for one girl that checked me out yesterday - she gave me a slow once over and took her time on my lower half! She then said something to her friend standing nearby. I'm sure they had a good laugh about it as I know I did as I walked by. I wouldn't trade my jeans for anything.

Lissa Stevens
01-03-2006, 05:44 PM
I am a little bigger so I wear JMS in the long length and they fit fine. I have been losing weight so hopefully soon I can fit into some 18 Levis.

annekathleen
01-03-2006, 05:54 PM
I had heard that a lot of men are wearing womens jeans. I believe there is a popular trend in high schools and colleges where men are wearing womens jeans,so, I searched E-Bay and proceeded to purchase about 15 pairs of womens jeans from various styles...boot cut, relaxed fit, carpenter style, etc... from several different jean manufacturers such as Jordache, Zani Di, Lee, Levi, Bill Blais, St.Johns Bay, Faded Glory, etc... I have so much fun wearing them with different boots, shoes, heels, etc...I like the way they fit and the way they look on me in the mirror. Most of them are hard to tell if they are mens or womens jeans, and I find myself wearing them out in public more and more, And of course, I only wear panties under them.

Robertacd
01-03-2006, 06:53 PM
I am a little bigger so I wear JMS in the long length and they fit fine. I have been losing weight so hopefully soon I can fit into some 18 Levis.

I am a big girl too. I would recomend Venezia (Lant Bryant), Route 66 plus size (K-Mart) and Levi's 515's. All three come in tall womans sizes.

Drucilla
01-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Give the Levi "mid-rise, straight leg, stretch" jeans a try. Not sure they have a number but are clearly labeled as "new fit" with the description on the tag.
Very good fit and for those who want to wear women's jeans without
drawing attention to fact , they are an excellent choice. You can find them at Walmart for under $20. I have two pair and am thinking about discarding a number of pairs of other brands and replacing them with these because of the comfort , fit , style factor.

jennifer easton
01-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks girls for all your help!!!!! xoxoxoJennifer

serinalynn
01-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks girls for all your help!!!!! xoxoxoJennifer

Jennifer!!!! I wear the Venesia jeans from www.lanebryant.com
I just love the fit and feel I have one pair of their Seven jeans, 2 pair of the Supreme jeans and many pair of the regular jeans.

emmicd
01-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Do any cd(ers) wear noticible female jeans like lizwear or gloria vanderbilt or INC. jeans?

emmi

Lissa Stevens
01-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks Roberta. I didn't realize the 515s and Rte 66s came in tall big girl sizes also.

loriannetucson
01-04-2006, 05:06 AM
I forgot about my 515s and 505s. I wear them to church and everywhere also. My wife prefers to wear the 505s because they're straight leg with stretch and the rise isnt' too low. The 515s are essentially the same but with the boot cut fit. I think these are made for the woman who has passed from junior's sizes to women with larger hips or have had children. They do feel comfortable and look even more like men's, I guess. I have never received any bad looks from wearing 505 or 515s. I guess I still prefer the juniors stretch jeans more. MORE hip hugging butt showing, I like that! :)
lorianne

PamelaB
01-04-2006, 06:30 AM
I also adore wearing girls jeans. I usually wear the Old Navy ultra low rise stretch. The hug you in all the right places. The only time I ever got a remark was from a group of teen girls who actually noticed my panties when I bent down before they realized I was wearing hip huggers. I have a pair of jeans that do not have the rear pockets but have only worn them outside once, and then only to a convenience store.

Pamela

Nicole Lee
01-04-2006, 12:36 PM
I think I'm about to go out wearing my size 11 DKNY low-rise stretch and flared jeans. They're pretty stylish -- dark blue with white fades on the thighs and rear, and they're nice and snug in all the right places (as you say!). Wonder if anyone will notice .. :D

Katrina
01-04-2006, 05:11 PM
I also adore wearing girls jeans. I usually wear the Old Navy ultra low rise stretch. The hug you in all the right places. The only time I ever got a remark was from a group of teen girls who actually noticed my panties when I bent down before they realized I was wearing hip huggers. I have a pair of jeans that do not have the rear pockets but have only worn them outside once, and then only to a convenience store.

Pamela

Pamela,
What did the girls say?

Mistress Frillee
01-04-2006, 06:34 PM
I wear womens jeans that do not have the rear OR front pockets in public all the time! :eek:

Nicole Lee
01-06-2006, 01:22 PM
I wear womens jeans that do not have the rear OR front pockets in public all the time! :eek:
Awesome! I LOVE jeans that have no back pockets. They're the greatest! :thumbsup:

amykins GG
01-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Before lurking and posting here I had no idea you girls could look so sexy in jeans. Skirts dresses sure but girls jeans.

Keep it up ladies!

Amy

pattied
01-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I am so jonesing to go shopping now!!!;)

Paige
01-06-2006, 03:07 PM
[/IMG]
Do any cd(ers) wear noticible female jeans like lizwear or gloria vanderbilt or INC. jeans?

emmi

I wear a pair of Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans almost every day. No one has ever said anything to me and they fit so nicely. I keep looking for another pair just like them.

Hugs, Paige

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/paige-paige/IMG_2300.jpg

serinalynn
01-06-2006, 10:12 PM

emmi

I have a pair of Liz and Me Jeans from Catherines with a huge script letter "L" on each back pocket. Most people dont even notice as there are so many styles and brands of jeans it doesn't matter. Most jeans, I think, can be worn by either sex and it would be fashionably acceptable.:thumbsup:
www.catherines.com

Serina

Ms. Donna
01-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Jennifer!!!! I wear the Venesia jeans from www.lanebryant.com
I just love the fit and feel I have one pair of their Seven jeans, 2 pair of the Supreme jeans and many pair of the regular jeans.

I live in jeans when I'm not at work. With one or two exceptions, all my jeans are either Venesia or their Seven7 jeans. The last pair of 'guy' jeans I owned was probably in high school.

Love & Stuff,
Donna