PDA

View Full Version : Another step, another new experience

AnnabelleBethanie
11-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been around and logged in and posting... Mainly because I've been going through the stage of repressing the desires of cross dressing; even to the extent that I purged everything that I owned... Which I now regret big time! But I purged because I wanted to give up and that as I was moving out to study full time at bible college I thought I'd end up not going back there...

Fast forwarding to now, I've now had a new experience that I never though that I would take... I went out shopping to see if I could get my phone screen fixed (dropped = smashed screen) but basically they would charge me more than I was willing to lay to fix it so I decided against it but thought since I'm out I may as well do some browsing...

The browsing under up with me in the lingerie shop la senza, I went in with the intention of buying stuff to replace the lingerie that I threw away in the purge... So I browsed this sales and picked up several pairs of panties etc that I wanted to buy before moving over to looking at the bras... This is where the new, unexpected step took place...

I was fed up of just buying bra sizes based upon guesses so I timidly, awkwardly and trembling walked up to the sales assistant and asked (while in guy mode) if it would be possible to get a bra fitting... She said yes it would, let the manage know that she was going to do it so that they could watch the till and to the changing rooms we went... She measured me at 38b and then went to get some bras that size for me to try on, asking if I just wanted plain, or colours, lace, etc... I said a variety so I could try them all on...

I then tried them Iona no it was a wonderful feeling having a bra on that actually fit me properly rather than too big... I decided not to purchase any of the bras that she suggested I tried on but then browsed the sales nice that I knew what size to be looking for...

It was a wonderful experience, made all the better by a sales assistant that acted as if it was a natural part of her job.

Annabelle-Bethanie

Beverley Sims
11-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Annabelle,
In drab it is a weird feeling to try on bras, when dressed I usually declare myself and there is no problem with accidental discovery.
I have great fun sometimes, some sales assistants are very accommodating.

Tammy Nowakowski
11-14-2013, 09:09 AM
glade you had a great day
hope you have more to come

AnnabelleBethanie
11-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Well, the outing was unintentional until the point I decided I was fed up of ill-fitting bras so asked for a fitting. From that moment I guess outing myself was intentional...

I was honestly surprised that the sales assistant was so accommodating and willing to fit me for a bra...

karenfry
11-14-2013, 10:13 AM
Congrats,That took a lot of guts to do in guy mode.

Cynthia Anne
11-14-2013, 03:50 PM
That sure sounds like a great experience! Welcome back to being who you are!

carhill2mn
11-14-2013, 06:17 PM
It is really too bad that you did not heed the advice given here by many that pruging is a waste of time and money. The desire to "dress" will keep coming back!

How nice that you had such a good experience with the SA in getting a properly fit bra. Unfortunately, the sizing and fit of bras will vary by brand so, you may have to buy what the SA suggested.

NyssaF
11-15-2013, 03:45 PM
That is a truly memorable experience! For the most part, customer service people will be very accommodating of men as well as women wanting women's lingirie/clothing. We just have to summon up the courage to ask for help. Lord knows I haven't been able to do that.

Except for when I was in Amsterdam, but I was mostly stoned and drunk. ;)

mykell
11-15-2013, 11:20 PM
annabelle enjoy, Nyssaf-stoned and drunk but able to find courage,