PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a story ready for if you get caught?

Deedee Skyblue
11-14-2013, 10:40 PM
In the back of my mind, I've long had a story prepared in case I ever got caught in an embarrassing situation. "Well, one of my ex-girlfriends really enjoyed kinky things in the bedroom, and I just did it because it really made for exciting sex, and after a while, I learned to like wearing panties all the time..."

Anyone else have a prepared story, just in case?

Deedee

Diane78
11-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes. I am going to say, "So, how do you like my outfit?"

Laura28
11-14-2013, 11:14 PM
I was drunk and went into my wife closet when i got up and didnt relize what i did .LOL

LelaK
11-14-2013, 11:18 PM
None of my family or former acquaintances is likely to be anywhere around, since I recently moved to Indy, a couple hundred miles from home. But, in the event that I decide to crossdress more openly here and a picture or video of me comes to the attention of my family or others, I figure that I can say I was just doing it for laughs or for political activism etc. Since I've lived in a lot of places, my family has already brought up the idea themselves that I might be a spy, so that's another leaning I could follow up on.

I guess it's better to say anything than to admit I like looking at and wearing women's dresses etc.

I sometimes think it would be interesting to see how guys would react to a challenge, like a real man isn't afraid to wear anything, whether it's a dress and makeup, or baby clothes, or a literal monkey suit etc. So I could say I wear dresses to prove that I'm a real man, not afraid of any kind of clothing at all.

Erica Marie
11-14-2013, 11:23 PM
A story, probably not. The truth, most likely.

AllieSF
11-14-2013, 11:37 PM
If it is family, I hope I remember to say, "OK, how much detail do you want to know?" If it is a neighbor or someone else who knows me in male mode, I really have no idea. If they catch me, I am caught. So, I will just have to think quickly and then live with whatever comes out of my mouth, even if it doesn't work.

docrobbysherry
11-14-2013, 11:38 PM
When I couldn't live that way any longer, I told only those that mite catch me!

Jamie Lynn
11-14-2013, 11:47 PM
I've thought about it a few times and think it would depend on who busts you and under what circumstance. My son was 24 when he caught me with dangly pearl earings on. (oops!) He just said "Dad!" and gave me an unapproving look. I instantly knew what he was looking at and pulled them off but didn't say anything. Didn't feel the need at the time. He's a very sarcastic Taurus and I didn't want to get him going.
And recently I shaved my legs forgetting that I had a Physical Therapist appointment for some knee rehab. At one point he asked if I rode a bicycle and I just said "only occasionally" and left it at that. Otherwise I think that I'm to the point that I can just say "cause I LIKE it" and deal with the fallout, if any. But, you never know!!!!

sandra-leigh
11-14-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm a Canadian, born near Toronto. It takes a lot to embarrass us.

Neighbours who know me in male mode: I wave, and if I have time, go over and chat, and watch them carefully refrain from commenting on how I am dressed. :D After a couple of times of that, it just isn't a problem.

Ava Tryptyk
11-14-2013, 11:49 PM
I currently live alone so it is unlikely that anyone would catch me in real life. If someone were to find my pictures and realize that it was me, I suppose I would just tell them that it is something I like to do from time to time. I mean, for me it essentially is a hobby, just like my many other hobbies, and the only reason I feel pressure to "hide" it is because how society jumps to conclusions about people who crossdress. Somehow doing something like playing chess or video games goes unobserved but crossdressing warrants a whole "coming out" thing as if it were reflective of sexuality.

I'm also recently starting to go out for short outings en femme...I haven't had to speak to anyone yet but if someone asks me what I'm doing I'm just going to tell them it's for "a project". Which is vague enough that it isn't technically lying.

Eryn
11-15-2013, 12:06 AM
No explanation is owed or required. Anything I make up will just make the situation worse.

Rachelakld
11-15-2013, 12:08 AM
My story if caught "I'm a little bit insane" and a smile.
Actually I'ld just say hi and chat with them as I normally do, ask about their family, hobbies etc just as if I was in boy mode.

Diane Smith
11-15-2013, 12:38 AM
If someone sees me who is important enough in my life to make things difficult for me, it would only compound the situation to lie about it. I won't volunteer much information unless asked, but have decided never to try and deceive anyone about it.

- Diane

Chickhe
11-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Not exactly a story. I just think you need to be prepared for that situation by not feeling ashamed or anything. You are not doing anything wrong...just something other people may not understand, so no need to explain anything.

bridget thronton
11-15-2013, 01:52 AM
The truth is good - i like wearing the clothes I was caught in

paulaprimo
11-15-2013, 02:16 AM
i lost a bet...bet the ny jets would win the superbowl and lost...for the 43rd year in a row!! :D

linda allen
11-15-2013, 08:09 AM
I take great pains not to get "caught" so I have no story or excuse ready. As someone else posted, lies just get you in trouble because once you tell a lie you have to remember it and possibly tell other lies to support the first one.

To be clear, my wife knows about and accepts my dressing and we live alone. I don't think anyone can keep this from someone living in the same house fore ever.

Kate Simmons
11-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Not really Hon since I have no need to explain myself to anyone. What you see is pretty much what you get. If they don't like it, oh well! :)

Beverley Sims
11-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Maybe, I lost the bet, plead insanity.
I just don't get caught.
Not yet anyway. :)

sweetshauna
11-15-2013, 10:01 AM
"Ooops!" maybe? If I'm caught, I'm caught. wife knows and supports me. I have discussed the topic with her, and she was kinda indifferent. The people I associate with are pretty liberal. so no. I really don't have a story lined up. Although it would be a little awkward if our soon to be teenage daughter found out.

barbaraclothes
11-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Now that I m retired I don t panic like I used to.. Probably just carry on as normal as can be and see where the sighting brings me...

Leslie Langford
11-15-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm kind of wavering between comedian Flip Wilson's "the devil made me do it" excuse when he was doing his "Geraldine" routine, and the all-purpose "it wasn't me" defense popularized by singer Shaggy in a recent song...:heehee: ;)

PretzelGirl
11-15-2013, 10:40 AM
I agree that it never makes the situation better. My policy is that if you are busted, you are busted. But you can avoid it totally by coming out. :D

My favorite story is one night, before i was coming out to some and before I was going out of the house, I was out in the garage with my wife. Of course I had to be on the far end when the garage door started opening. I took off for the kitchen entrance and both of my heels twisted on my feet so that the heels were pointing outward. Not an easy way to move fast. I got in the house and of course went in the bedroom. I heard my daughter come into her room and leave. I went out and asked my wife if my daughter saw anything. Apparently she saw the heels on me as I went in the house, so my wife told her that I was dressed because I was helping her fulfill her lesbian fantasies. :facepalm: Her heart was in the right place. The next morning my daughter had left a note saying "I am going out early with some friends. Have a great day you kinky freaks!"

Lacyfem
11-15-2013, 10:42 AM
If I were out I wouldn't need a story but I'm not. Depends how I get caught and in what for the complexity of the explanation. I once had dressed at home and did some chores around the house and later in the afternoon changed into my manly cloths and went to hit golf balls and practice my game. Whoops, I forgot all about the fact that I had full makeup on. Fortunately I did not run into anyone I knew or knew me though it's a private club with many friends. Imagine how I felt when I got home and looked into the mirror. Close one. I have so many pictures online and online on other sites and some are rather risque which are not allowfed here and if caught that way I guess there would be no explaination other than I love being fem and find it a very sexy side of me which I'm so sorry I have to mostly hide.

Ina Girdle
11-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Just apologize and keep on going like nothing happened as Toronto Mayor Rob Ford does!
I spilled the beans to my wife, so I don't have to hide...... A huge relief!!!

Regards, Ina
PS, New selfie avatar (just a bald fat creepy CD)

Taylor186
11-15-2013, 11:39 AM
No story is better than a phony story. Face it, "I lost a bet" or "my ex made me do it" just don't ring true. My motto is tell the truth or tell nothing.

May(be)
11-15-2013, 12:08 PM
My story will be completely concocted on the spot, and will surely Involve mind-controlling, vampire sasquatches. that way the truth won't be stranger than fiction.

LelaK
11-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Don't CDs like to joke around a little? Ridiculous fibs are a lot funnier than honest answers. Funny as in Fun, not Funeral.

Debra Russell
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM
"When I woke up this morning I thought my dream came true" - you mean I'am not actually a woman......................Debra

Suzanne F
11-15-2013, 01:56 PM
I will just say isn't it obvious. I am really a girl!
Suzanne

Tracii G
11-15-2013, 02:39 PM
I would say really I'm a girl I crossdress as a guy and have for years.

NicoleScott
11-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Wouldn't it be nice, instead of "I lost a bet", to say "I won a bet".

Valarie
11-15-2013, 02:54 PM
I live in a college town so whenever I get looks or people asking questions when I am buying make up I say, "Oh I am a theater student."

~Joanne~
11-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Nope, if I am caught, it's going to be a lot more than just panties, it will pretty much be full femme and then the cat's out the bag, genie out the bottle or whatever else you want to call it and there's no reason to have a story in waiting at that point.

Alice B
11-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Mine will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

BillieJoEllen
11-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Just don't be caught by a police officer if you use that and you're driving a car! LOL!

JenniferYager
11-15-2013, 03:56 PM
My story will be completely concocted on the spot, and will surely Involve mind-controlling, vampire sasquatches. that way the truth won't be stranger than fiction.

Nice approach! I'd probably say I'm practicing to be a spy. Add a bit of mystery to the mix.

Karmen
11-15-2013, 04:47 PM
I had my story ready from day 1 about a lost bet with friends and how I have to walk around the neighborhood at night dressed as a woman, but when I was actually caught completly dressed up out on the street (stopped by cops) and had to show them my ID, I was so nervous I could barely speak (no story telling and they didn't ask for it) and what was the worst thing, I wet myself from nervousness in front of a cop. After that I was really emberased and I just prayed those cops don't know someone I know and they won't tell the story and included my name in it. They acted as normal as they could, but I saw they were really amused by the whole incident.
I just hope I won't wet myself again if I get caught by someone I know in the future. Now, I think I'll probably just tell the truth. I doubt they would believe "the bet story" anyway.

NyssaF
11-15-2013, 04:49 PM
No story, and no explanation, either. I would just say "hey, what's up?"

Dianne S
11-15-2013, 04:50 PM
I would not have a story. And if I did, no-one would believe it anyway, so *shrug*.

Deedee Skyblue
11-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks, all - I don't think I've ever made a post that had more than one page of replies before. I wouldn't deny enjoying what I'm doing; the only fib would be that it started with a girlfriend rather than 'it started when I was 4'.

Deedee

;)

julia marie
11-15-2013, 07:47 PM
No b.s. story. If it's family I'd have to be honest and say, "I haven't figured out how to tell you before this, but this is something I've come to enjoy; I'm not gay; but I think I needed to get in touch with a different part of me." If it's someone like a neighbor, I'd probably ask them to keep it quiet."

sometimes_miss
11-15-2013, 08:23 PM
I've been taking acting lessons, and next friday we're doing 'Wong Fu'; I got Patrick Swayze's part; I've only got a week to prepare. Wanna help?

serena33
11-15-2013, 09:06 PM
When I was younger my gf lived with my sister, mom, and I. My gf was at work and I thought I had the house to myself and put on some lingerie and heels. I thought it was safe to walk downstairs to get a drink of water loving the freedom. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, it turned out my significantly younger sister who looked up to me had skipped school and came up from the basement at the same time. We both gave a "deer in the headlights" look and I scurried upstairs hating myself embarrassed and thought of what to say. All I could think of was the gf and I were doing some role reversal and I was seeing what it would look like. To this day im not sure if she has an inkling that I still do.

And its funny u should tak about the bet...when I lived alone I did myself right up and had bought everything. Dress heels makeup. I had to get out for the thrill and liberation. I walked to the store and all was clear but when I returned to my apt building there were 19 yr old boys hangin in the foyer and gave me that aforementioned deer in the headlight s look except with smiles and giggles...all I said was dont bet ur friends boys...dont bet ur friends. It worked even tho I was alone.

Now I have it all breast forms hips makeup and all...if I was to be caught...no amount of lying could dispute it.

Launa
11-15-2013, 09:09 PM
There won't be any bullshit story from me. Sometimes you have to stand up and be accounted for.

Maria 60
11-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I think my only response would be "HOLY S&$?". Yeah I think that's what i am going to say.

Lil Ashling
11-16-2013, 04:22 PM
No story. This is me. Make it easier to be a woman.

HelenR2
11-17-2013, 09:44 AM
If I were caught out in public I would just say that I am a crossdresser but if I was being hassled what I would really like to say is My psychiatrist suggested I dress like this in the hope it would curb my extreme violence against people who annoy me'.

Jackie7
11-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Some years ago I was caught out in public a former work colleague, if I had a story ready I don't remember what it was... What I actually said was Hi, how are you today, with a big smile, and moved on about my business. It never came up with that person again and if he told stories they never came back to me.

On a number of occasions I've encountered people who would recognize me en drab, but en femme no recognition, walk on by. People somehow don't see what they are not already expecting.

And having been stopped by cops while driving em femme late at night on two occasions, I got no hassling either time. Just produced my papers, took a speeding warning one time, and the other time was advised to pull into the rest area and take a nap before driving onward. Neither cop pressed me in any way about how I was dressed, I didn't explain anything either. Completely matter-of-fact.

not sure that would be the case in every part of the country, but here in the Northeast the police are trained to look past such trivia as how are you dressed.

CynthiaD
11-17-2013, 01:56 PM
No stories or explanations for me. I just act like it's perfectly normal. I wear a lot of femme clothes in male mode, along with nail polish and jewelry. I meet people I know all the time. No one's ever questioned me, but if they did, I don't feel that I owe them any explanation. After all, I don't question what they're wearing.