PDA

View Full Version : My 1st night out as a woman

Sephina
11-15-2013, 01:41 AM
11.12.13 went out with my cousin Ambrosia in Las Vegas as a woman and it was a fantastic experience for me, I went down this last week to visit family in Vegas Nov 7-14. The night we went out, we hit a couple bars on the 12th it was a Tuesday night not ideal as no one hardly wad there however it was fun, I even got to use the women's restroom and no one blinked an eye. We came back and my mother says you realize your Las Vegas Debut was 11/12/13 right? It was a great time I will post pics where ever pics are allowed under Las Vegas Debut :)

thechic
11-15-2013, 02:04 AM
glad things went well , I know the first time out is nerve racking, but if things go well, you will get more confident and it gets so much easier to mingle with the general public .

tgirlamc
11-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Congrats Sephina!!! That's so wonderful .. First time out can be an amazingly transformative experience. I know in my case it was the moment that the switch finally flipped in my head and I thought wow!! I could really make my life into what I had always dreamed about but never before viewed in my mind as a real possibility.

Take Care!

Ashley :-)

Suzanne F
11-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Congratulations! My first night out was one of the best nights of my life. You can move forward from here! I was out in Vegas in September myself. I am very happy for you!
Hugs
Suzanne

Rogina B
11-15-2013, 07:14 AM
Somebody needs to move this thread out of here real fast!!!!

Nigella
11-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Why should we move a post by a TS, talking about their experience, from the TS forum? I guess you are bucking for a mod job!! to help with your training, it is in the right forum :p

Sandra
11-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Somebody needs to move this thread out of here real fast!!!!

Wow how bloody nasty of you, who the hell are you to state this do you think you're a member of the TS police. I was going to delete this but thought people would like to see what a rude person you are.

Ceri Anne
11-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Incredibly awesome that your first night out as a woman was with family and family support. Way to go girl!!

Jorja
11-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Oh my goodness, our little girl is all grown up! :)

So glad you were able to experience your first (of what I know will be many) night out. Be careful though, it is sooooo addictive.

LeaP
11-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Good for you, Sephina and I'm happy it went so well.

Barbara Ella
11-15-2013, 04:05 PM
Glad you had a great time, and are so accepted for yourself by family.

Barbara

Sephina
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone it was really great I was nervous of course at 1st how people would receive me so I wanted to go to ts friendly areas. You're right it is so addictive!:) My family says that in our pictures my cousin Ambrosia and u looked like sisters and i pass well I was excited! But I kinda think they are being nice cause I'm family lol

Stephanie Miller
11-15-2013, 05:22 PM
"But I kinda think they are being nice cause I'm family lol"

Well, then it's time to post pictures and let your sisters here be the judge of that ;)

mary something
11-15-2013, 10:54 PM
The first of many! Glad you had a great time :)

Marleena
11-15-2013, 11:01 PM
So nice to read your story Sephina and the acceptance you received. Vegas is a great place to start out. I have fond memories of being there.

Sephina
11-16-2013, 12:54 AM
Steph I would post pictures but I dont know where they're allowed I have my cousin in them

Lisa38jj
11-16-2013, 03:40 AM
I can't wait for my first time out as a women

linda allen
11-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Glad you had a good time out.

Why not use photo editing software to either remove your cousin entirely or disguise the face? Then you can post the photos without worry.

Sephina
11-19-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm not to sure how to use the photo editors real well

ArleneRaquel
11-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Sephina,
Congrats darlin. I hope that you have many more female outings. Best Wishes & Hugs !

Sephina
11-21-2013, 04:15 AM
Got the pictures up from the night hopefully in the right place now, its difficult to tell where pictures go most of the time

Windy
11-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Awwww Seph! I'm so glad you had a nice time! First outings are so nerve wracking, but can be brilliantly fun! :)

IamSara
11-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Congratulations!!! I know my first time out was extremely nerve wracking. I am so glad you had a wonderful time and I am sure you are looking forward to many more.

Melissa.Lynn88
11-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Congratulations Sephina! I'm really happy to hear everything went well for you. I just went out for the first time the other night and it really is a great experience.:)

Kalista Drake
11-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Congrats Sephina! I have been going 'out' for almost 4 years now, and I can tell you, you never lose that joy of passing! It's always amazing! And using the ladies room - The thrill never goes away! :battingeyelashes:

Nigella
11-26-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry Kalista, but using the ladies is a thrill, :confused:

Angela Campbell
11-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey It is a lot better and cleaner than that old stinky mens room!

Kalista Drake
11-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Right! Plus it's another way of passing - when you use the ladies room and no one tells you that you're in the wrong restroom! That's what I meant by "thrill". It's the passing part of it that's thrilling. :)

Sephina
11-28-2013, 09:09 AM
Right on girlfriend! Congrats Melissa on your 1st night out! Thanks everyone.

CarlaWestin
11-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Glad to hear that you had a good time and can't wait to see pictures. Las Vegas is one of the easiest places to blend. It's not uncommon to see people dressed in anything from diapers to animal costumes and the town is gender-celebrity friendly.

Sephina
12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?204706-Las-Vegas-Debut-11-12-13-My-1st-night-out&highlight= Carla here are pictures from a different thread was a great time and I felt amazing!

Rogina B
12-03-2013, 09:50 PM
It sure seems like there is a whole lot of "CD type" excitement in this thread..I thought this place was for "life or death" serious discussions...

Nigella
12-04-2013, 12:01 PM
The purpose of the TS forum
This section is for all members to post in, however, topics are restricted to Transsexual specific items and for Transsexuals to share their experiences. This section is also Gender Neutral, this section supports both M2F and F2M Transsexuals

Non TSs can start a thread as long as it is TS related. TSs can start a thread relating to anything TS including their day to day lives and how transitioning affects them. If you don't like this, then don't read and certainly comments like the one you made is not acceptable.

Annaliese
12-04-2013, 12:19 PM
I hope you will now make it out more, once out its hard to keep lock up in the closet.

Sandra
12-04-2013, 02:07 PM
It sure seems like there is a whole lot of "CD type" excitement in this thread..I thought this place was for "life or death" serious discussions...

Well you just don't know when to shut up do you...this is the second time that you've had made a snide remark in this thread. I suggest that you think next time before you post any remarks in the TS section.

Sephina
12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Well excuse me Rogina for being excited that i was finally able to be myself for a little bit and share that glorious moment with my sisters that understand where im coming from, you know its REAL tough here for me in Fargo area as there isnt much in the way of a community or support for Trans related issues, and as far as my statements im simply just responding to others posts as i feel it is Rude not to comment back in at least some way or at least acknowldge people. many people deal with being trans in there own way and while i may be failry new to the community i dont feel like you should just so easily disregard my attempts to connect with our community. Everyone handles being Trans in thier own way and i guess mine isnt exactly "life or death" as you so eloquently put it i have had a relativly easy go of it as 97.5% of everyone that i know, ive come out to and they accept me for me. Theresalso alot of other stressers going on in my life that arent exactly related to GD so that has been keeping my mind fairly occupied at the moment. Im sorry that my experiences thus far pale in comparison to yours...

Rianna Humble
12-04-2013, 05:08 PM
For the avoidance of all doubt, Sephina has every right to post this thread and it is precisely on topic for this section.

The only parts of the thread that are not on topic are the nasty remarks by Rogina who is coming extremely close to infringing the rules on rights of content.

You now have it from both mods and one of the admins.

Angela Campbell
12-04-2013, 07:14 PM
The act of getting comfortable in public as a gender you didn't grow up as, is a difficult thing for any of us. Some take a long time to do so. A TS person has to do this eventually and it is one of the hardest things you will ever do. But you do eventually get comfortable. For a while it is exciting. But guess what? One day it will just be natural.

Julie8181
12-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Congrats, Sephina! Milestones are great!

erica12b
12-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Congrat, i will never have the nerve , way to go girl ,yea

Sephina
12-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Angela I know it will and that's the goal, Erica you can do it I thought the very same thing. I would go with someone you trust and go out to a GLBT friendly area. That's what I did. You can do it girl.

asiants
12-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Congratulation girl!

I still remember when I first go out, I was nervous, but now, after many times, my confident level has gone up and now I am so comfortable. All I can say is the first time is always the toughest and the more you do, the better you get!

KristinTX
12-29-2013, 12:33 AM
So fun to hear about your night out! I lived in Las Vegas in the early 90s and really missed taking advantage of such a wonderful environment for dressing. Value this night and I hope there are many more for you!

generalchaos34
12-29-2013, 03:41 AM
congrats! I too live in the middle of nowhere so being able to go to a big touristy place to introduce your female self to the world is an excellent and efficient way to get more comfortable! The anonymity seems to play a factor, soon you will be able to go full time without worries!

Nichole_31
01-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I remember my first time going out as a woman, It was the most amazing thrill. On a equal level I felt like I was whole. I could be who I wanted to be and I was ok with that.

CONSUELO
01-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Well done Sephina. I'm sure that you looked fabulous and everyone was envious of you. Your cousin has a wonderful name. I believe I'm right in saying it is Greek for "food of the Gods". Perhaps it was propitious. I hope that your next trip is even better. Hugs and best wishes