PDA

View Full Version : My Female Side is turning my male side Alpha from Beta!

Allison_Leslie
11-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I've been a beta almost all my life as a male, but now that I separate my female side as Alvina, my male side is sliding towards Alpha really fast and I LIKE this.. I'm a nice guy and never pushy, but I enjoy being firm and straightforward more now as I am addressing my feminine side fully as Alvina.

Has anyone experienced a slight or pronounced gender role change after their female side has been made into an entity of its very own?

Beverley Sims
11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
No I try not to be assertive, just outgoing.
Dressing for me is all about enjoyment.

Jaylyn
11-15-2013, 01:01 PM
My wife address this once when I was dressed she said that since I had started dressing that I am not as aggressive. I think playing football and other sports sometimes teaches us to be aggressive. When I'm dressed it seems I can be way more relaxed and it has apparently carried over into my male side also.

mykell
11-15-2013, 01:31 PM
I’ve only been here for a week and for me I think the opposite has happened im less miserable , I listen and talk to the Mrs. more, I have more Patience with my son and connect with him, not as much the enforcer now, he is smarter now and i can reason with him, he is 14, was told i may loose him for a while in high school but if we have a good relationship he will come back, so I’m glad to have this time with him this week , while working i had better connections with co-workers and even a little more patience driving, and that's saying something from a jersey girl.
This has been more liberating for me and made me feel more whole for the first time. Joining this forum and being able to share and read about our feelings and thoughts here without prejudice, were all different-but were all the same.
Knowing I have a place like this to come feel this comfortable and safe has me more connected not separated

Kate Simmons
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Not in that respect Hon as they kind of merged. I had more understanding of others and was more empathetic once I took ownership of all of my feelings. :)

MysticLady
11-15-2013, 01:49 PM
I had a Betamax once. Then I got a VHS.

docrobbysherry
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
My "female side" is just me most of the time.

However, on rare occasions when out dressed I'll admit to feeling flashes of power and exagerated ego that I've NEVER FELT BEFORE!

Tracii G
11-15-2013, 02:16 PM
After finding my female side and letting her out I have lost 80% of the nasty SOB that I once was.
I'm so happy that I came to grips with my femme side she helped remove the alpha male part.
Sure things can still flip my trigger but I am able to cope and not be a total ass now.

Rachael Leigh
11-15-2013, 02:50 PM
I've got to say my female side of me if that's how you put it is on display a lot my wife doesn't like it when I cross my legs like most women do but it's natural for me I almost always sit to pee at home not sure what that means but I seem to blend a lot of both parts and I don't notice them much anymore but maybe others do.

gaylefreeman
11-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Why I am this way. And I really like it
I joined the CD groups because I really find people with a feminine side are more forgiving and caring. Needless to say that also includes Girls and Gurls.
Anyway to the point, I have been accessing and taking Estrafem, Androcure and progesterone for some years now and not only has it affected my body but my way of thinking. Sex drive is, well what can I say, nice when I'm on the receiving end. This was not the case some years ago. My breasts have developed to a moderate size and have become more sensitive along with any part of my body being handled gently - I respond and it’s nice.
But the real noticeable difference is the way I think. I, at first began to get very emotional but after a while you cope with it. I am more intricate with things and started to like a more appropriate life style. I'm sure this is not the same for all. In the past I would look at men but now I can’t wait to be man handles by either or. Perhaps I am waffling on a bit but needless to say I have been very happy with the effects my partner has noticed and kept a record of the shape changes and noticeably my skin has become very soft. I Indulge in the cosmetics area greatly along with shopping. This has caused my partner to cringe when I'm noticed with lots of bagged goodies - some of which are to entice my partner.
The more I indulge and take the treatment the more effeminate I have become - The ultimate goal is (guess?)
Sorry for this long thread but I need to start somewhere.
Gayle

Ps: I find it natural to sit and pee. I have also been told the female in me is more so 90% but some years ago the same friends said it was a steady 65-70% I have become far more happier as the true me.

robindee36
11-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Never having been a very 'macho' male, the feminine came so naturally. Rather than one or the other dominating or influencing, I see my demeanor now as mostly androgynous. The blending is quite comfortable so there are no 'slips' into the cross gender role. Perhaps it is the best I will ever achieve when transition is not an option.

Hugs all, Robin

Allison_Leslie
11-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Well I was actually talking about when I'm in my male-mode... that is when I feel more Alpha now.. and my female mode runs my empathetic side and all that belongs to softness.. and it's allowed my male side to actually become more assertive as I go between modes... So Alvin is going from Beta to Alpha and that beta is being transferred to Alvina and it seems that now I have a focus for my feminine side AS Alvina, so that need to be feminine as Alvin has subsided and opened up a door to showing me how to actually be firm. Still I will never be a jerk or anything that's nowhere to be found in my blood, but I've discovered the ability to be firm and bold now when being male.

Allison_Leslie
11-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Why I am this way. And I really like it
I joined the CD groups because I really find people with a feminine side are more forgiving and caring. Needless to say that also includes Girls and Gurls.
Anyway to the point, I have been accessing and taking Estrafem, Androcure and progesterone for some years now and not only has it affected my body but my way of thinking. Sex drive is, well what can I say, nice when I'm on the receiving end. This was not the case some years ago. My breasts have developed to a moderate size and have become more sensitive along with any part of my body being handled gently - I respond and it’s nice.
But the real noticeable difference is the way I think. I, at first began to get very emotional but after a while you cope with it. I am more intricate with things and started to like a more appropriate life style. I'm sure this is not the same for all. In the past I would look at men but now I can’t wait to be man handles by either or. Perhaps I am waffling on a bit but needless to say I have been very happy with the effects my partner has noticed and kept a record of the shape changes and noticeably my skin has become very soft. I Indulge in the cosmetics area greatly along with shopping. This has caused my partner to cringe when I'm noticed with lots of bagged goodies - some of which are to entice my partner.
The more I indulge and take the treatment the more effeminate I have become - The ultimate goal is (guess?)
Sorry for this long thread but I need to start somewhere.
Gayle

Ps: I find it natural to sit and pee. I have also been told the female in me is more so 90% but some years ago the same friends said it was a steady 65-70% I have become far more happier as the true me.

AS this is the way that I feel it should be. . the closest if not dead on YOU is who you should always be. I've personally never sought-out men or thought of them in any way other than platonic relationships.. I guess Alvina will have to love women because I can't love a man no matter how much I dress and love to feel like a woman. Maybe I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.. not to be cliche with that old joke but if I was supposed to be female then I'm a lesbian for sure. So show of hands.. how many gm's here love the CD life and really truly do not care for men AT ALL nor have ever felt a chemical change that could suggest that? Any true pre OR post-ops only do it for them and still totally only seeking a woman?

Sarah Beth
11-16-2013, 07:29 AM
When I was younger I had this denial overcompensation thing going on which turned me very aggressive and much more "macho" as they say. Later on when I came to accept that I had this female side to me I pretty much dropped that. Looking back on that now I really don't care for who I was then. I can still step up and I won't be over run by some guy who thinks he is the be all and end all, but I stille in male mode try to be considerate of others.

CynthiaD
11-16-2013, 09:42 AM
I've experienced the same thing. Once I realized I was female and that my male persona was just an act, playing the male role became much, much easier. I used to worry all the time whether I was "doing things right." Whether I was reacting to things the way I should, whether I was feeling the right way about things that happened to me. Now that I realize that the male part of me is just a role I am playing, I can think about things more clearly, and react in a way that is consistent with the role, regardless of how I may actually feel about it.

suchacutie
11-16-2013, 10:09 AM
For decades I assumed I was a guy, even though some parts of me didn't seem to work. Even when I was young I preferred to pal around with the girls. They were fine with me as well. Once we found Tina and let her start to find out who she was, it made understanding my guy self clear as well. Now I can separate my gendered selves, or not, as I choose. I guess it might be summarized as gendered self awareness.

esther22
11-16-2013, 12:04 PM
I like being both a man & a woman, but I could never have a sexual desire for men. I like female women too well. Esther22

Allison_Leslie
11-23-2013, 07:03 PM
the hardest thing for society to grasp it seems to me is that a guy wants to dress as a woman and yet DOES NOT WANT TO ATTRACT ANY MEN!! And I GET THE LOGIC, I DO.. but it's just NOT an existing attraction for me and never has been any reason for dressing up for me. I love makeup and tights and the feel of fantastic women's clothing... I LOVE rubbing my legs together in bed with tights on as I sleep.. and I sleep SO much more soundly when in tights and shape-wear than I ever did in boxers or briefs.

So my question IS.. Can I truly be a woman in a man's body if I don't want any men? I'm guessing if I am a natural woman in my heart, then I would want to attract men, but since I'm not, then am I a natural lesbian in a mans body or am I JUST A MAN WHO LOVES TO DRESS AS A WOMAN and THAT IS THAT?!?!

So which is it ? ?

AmyGaleRT
11-24-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't think that's strange, Alvina. When I dress as Amy, I don't dress to attract men (or women), I dress to please myself. I daresay there are plenty of GGs that have the same attitude towards the clothes they wear.

For my part, I've slept better the past week since I've been able to do so in ladies' tricot pajamas. Even men's tricot pajamas didn't give me that same feeling; the fabric of the ladies' pajamas is softer and gentler against my skin.

Sexual orientation and gender identity are two different things; one doesn't necessarily correlate with the other.

- Amy

docrobbysherry
11-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Maybe u should start a supermarket chain, Alvina?

(Ask your parents they'll know!)

AmyGaleRT
11-24-2013, 05:25 AM
They might not know, Sherry; Alvina is from Florida, and those particular supermarkets weren't out that way.

Tell a friend! ;)

- Amy

KristyE
11-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Ive always been soft and warm, now I know why! Finding myself here is answering more questions in me and I dont feel the need to fake my overly aggressive persona.
Love Kristy

Allison_Leslie
11-24-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm not faking an overly agressive male persona, I'm simply finding that it was supposed to be Alpha this whole time, just covered by a lot of issues on my feminine side and now that I've discovered Alvina, my male side is more assertive, but never aggressive I would say. I'm simply in charge more freely and able to handle tasks with true flair and I am more successful at work now in delegating tasks and gaining the respect of my coworkers even as I am suggesting tasks for them from a more dominant point of view, assertive, not a dick though.

Marcelle
11-24-2013, 07:40 AM
I lived, worked and breathed in an Alpha male community for the last 10 years. Can't shut the Alpha down once it is aware of its surroundings. So while my male Alpha side is still dominant when I am "en boy", it is tempered by my femme side such that I am less likely to fly off the handle and get up in someone's business for being rude. The funny thing was that Isha was initially very Beta when she made her appearance but is now sliding toward confidence and some of the male Alpha is manifesting in her as well.

Hugs

Isha

Tina B.
11-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Can't say if my dressing had anything to do with it, or just my nature, but I'm definitely an Alpha male. But as a six year old, I wasn't that aggressive, I had a big brother four years older than me that made sure he was the alpha male in our shared room. Some of us started early!