PDA

View Full Version : Loving Winter.

Toni CD
01-01-2006, 05:44 AM
this is the best season, because we get to wear all the girlie under garments that we wish.. i'am getting ready to go ice fishing, and can't pick what i want to wear .. i think i will keep it simple. cotton bra and pantie, lacey cotton thermos.. it's so nice the fellows i fish with will never know.
i can be all i can be... what would you wear??

be true to yourself.... xoxoxo......

kris_dresser
01-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Hate the cold, but love the bulky clothing so I can wear stockings, and bra without fear of discovery.

Ms. Laura
01-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah, winter is great! Here in NH, most houses don't have AC, including mine. So, an inside temp of 75-80 degrees puts a real damper on wigs and make-up and hose so dressing can be uncomfortable, if not fatal! Then fall comes and everything is good again.

paulaN
01-01-2006, 09:14 AM
I'll take summer any day spring and fall are my best seasons. I get to wear enough clothes but I'm not freezing my but off. It gets cold up here in the woods.

Rosemary
01-01-2006, 10:34 AM
You wouldn't want to be down here then. 47 degrees celsius today Ouchy!.

I have always been tempted to put on my sister's bikini and go sunbaking on a day like today. I'm sure to end up with some lovely bikini lines, I think they'd look sooo cute on me.! :)

Mary

Lilith Moon
01-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I prefer the winter months. The cooler wetter weather means I can wear my smart raincoats...which I love. The darker evenings mean I am less likely to be read when out and about.

christine55
01-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I hate it in the summer when it does not get dark till almost ten oclock. Hopefully the neighbors think they are seeing my girlfriend getting into my car.
Perspiration ruins my makeup. I just do not feel as feminine when I am all sticky.
Hugs, Christine

Charlene Marie
01-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Yes me too, I love the cold winter days-especially if it rains. I can go about town unnoticed and wear my fur coat and wool skirts. It only rains here once in a blue moon. San Diego.

Karren H
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I also love winter since it leg shaving time and I don't have to worry about wearing male shorts!! For ice fishing I'd go all out including makeup and wig! Fishies have such pretty eyes, you might as well too!! Heheheh

Love Karren