PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Isha Day

Marcelle
11-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi all,

In an effort to normalize Isha's going out and interacting with the world around her, myself and GG friend went to the mall today. I wanted to get a head start on XMAS shopping (my wife always beats me to it . . . not this year though) so I thought this would be a good way for Isha to interact more with people.

The plan was for a day at the mall where we would walk around, window shop, try on clothes and I would make some purchases. Now I have been to this particular mall before (my "are we noticed experiment") but I purposely stayed quiet and kept a low profile. Today it was all about talking to people, being out in the food court, and just having a normal day shopping.

I got stared at, a few giggles and sideways glances but for the most part a non-event. All the stores I went to the SAs were wonderful and only referred to me in the female gender (she, her or my name Isha). I purposely engaged SAs in small talk and it was quite refreshing to just talk to others rather than being in the background. I have to admit though, having a "wing girl" made it that much easier.

As a final cap to my day, I wanted to brave a lingerie shop, so we found one in the mall and went in. It was quite packed and again I got stares but those were mostly curiosity than rude. Funny thing, I am not sure who was more nervous, me or the three guys holding their wive's/gf's purses while waiting for them to finish :). I purchased several new pairs of panties and new push-up bra and the SA was marvelous. When I left the nervous guys were still standing around trying to look anywhere but at the lacy undies. :battingeyelashes:

So while not a major event in Isha's journey, it was nice to actually interact with people. I also made it a point to walk like I belonged and kept my head up making eye contact. When I did that, those who were staring moved on. However, I realized that nobody was really looking in the end.

Hugs

Isha

MichelleinEugene
11-15-2013, 04:28 PM
That is wonderful. I hope to get to the place you are. Sounds like a lovely day. Thank you for sharing!

stacycoral
11-15-2013, 04:31 PM
MIss Isha, girlfriend, sounds like a wonderful day, you are just another lady out shopping, congrats, I know you had fun, thanks for sharing with the rest of us girls, hugs,

Melissa in SE Tn
11-15-2013, 04:31 PM
Isha , I LOVE your adventures + your logical advise . You truly are an inspiration to those of us who long for the day of self-expression . Thanks again , Melissa

JennyLynn
11-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Good for you Isha! If only I had that sense of bravado. I would imagine it would be easier with a friend, but I would be scared silly inside. Funny thing is....WHY? If you don't know these people and they don't know you, what's to lose? It's good you can hold your head high, but I wouldn't see why not...heck..your quite pretty!!
Keep on keeping on
Jen

Suzanne F
11-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Isha
Always glad to hear about you being out and about. We lead extravagant lives don't we? It is so nice to see and interact with the world as a woman. You have come so far so fast! You are remarkable.
Suzanne

Bria
11-15-2013, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the latest edition of the Isha Adventures! It sounds like you had a good time without scareing the natives too much! I can see that as you gain confidence in being out in public that people are paying less and less attention to you and only seeing another women out at the mall, I guess its "blending" Keep the reports comming, I hope to be able to get out of the house soon, so I'm taking notes, Bria

Diversity
11-15-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks for sharing your day with us, Isha. I hope to get to where you are, someday. Still taking little steps, but am making progress! Good luck to you on your future outings!
Di

sweetshauna
11-15-2013, 06:49 PM
been reading your posts, wish I had the opportunity to do the things you are doing.
P.S.
Love following your posts.

Christina Kay
11-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Sounds like you had a great day, thank you for sharing with us :) hugs

Stephanie Morgan
11-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Isha,

Thank you so much for sharing your day. Sounds like it was a lovely adventure. I'm currently not that brave but hey, one's gotta have goals right?

GretchenJ
11-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Sounds like you had a great time...

However, I have a concern. You say you went out Christmas shopping, but the only one it's looks like got any presents was yourself :)

Maybe the next time you two go Christmas shopping , you two may want to browse around a Porsche dealer

Seriously though, I am glad you had a great day !!

Maria 60
11-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Always good to hear a positive story. Sounds like you had a great day and hopefully you will have many more positive stories to share with us.

Shayna
11-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Congrats on your great experience and great attitude

AmyGaleRT
11-16-2013, 12:36 AM
I love it, Isha! Makes me want to go have some "girl time" at the mall... ;)

You are doing really, really well!

- Amy

Kandy Barr
11-16-2013, 01:57 AM
Lovely Isha, you are becoming a woman I do believe! So am I and its wonderful!!!!

Beverley Sims
11-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Isha,
I think all your days have been good lately.
The outgoing personality, confidence and interaction with others is a recipe for success.
Keep it up. :)

Marcelle
11-16-2013, 06:20 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for your wonderful comments. I did have a great day and it really does build one's confidence to go out and about. BTW I did buy XMAS presents for my wife mostly little stocking stuffers and one sweater that I saw she had her eye on. The funny thing about the sweater was when I was looking at it, the SA asked me if it was for me or a gift without thinking I said "It is a gift for my wife". The SA got a bit of a quizzical look on her face for a second, then smiled and asked if I wanted it wrapped.

Hugs all,

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
11-16-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi Isha, It really sounds like you've got the program pretty well figured out
I'm glad that you had a wonderful time.

Launa
11-16-2013, 07:07 AM
the SA asked me if it was for me or a gift without thinking I said "It is a gift for my wife". The SA got a bit of a quizzical look on her face for a second, then smiled and asked if I wanted it wrapped.

The SA had a had to really think about this comment alright! The other millions of hiding, closeted CD's out there are shopping in drab with the BS excuse saying I'm shopping for my wife and as if the SA's don't know when they are being conned.

This time a CD en femme really is shopping for the wife.

I love it Isha!

Rachael Leigh
11-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Isha I'm going to be honest with you girl, I for one am jealous of you with the way you seem so at ease with going out. Also with the fact your wife is good with your fem side. However I do love you going out adventures. I wish I could just be this bold, I think what holds me back is my wife and the respect I have for her. It's not easy though and I've considered going out many times lately. I love how you know that you might not pass perfectly but you know who you are and just go for it. I too know I would not totally pass but have this don't care attitude about that now but just don't seem to have the nerve to go thru with it.

Keep it going

Marcelle
11-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Hi Lee,

Thanks for your comments. It was not easy to go our the first time and to be honest, it is still a bit nerve wracking when out among the world, but each time does get easier. Yeah, passing is a non-starter but I think I am getting better at blending. You are right though, it does help to have an accepting wife as I am not sure if I would have been as bold if she was not behind public presentation.

Hugs

Isha

jennifer1958
11-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Question to everyone - if you choose to go out enfem how do you manage voice issues at check out? With a very deep voice, I am reluctant to go out enfeme, but I do try on dresses and heels in stores and lingerie in dresssed in drab. Your opinion?

Jennifer

Launa
11-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Question to everyone - if you choose to go out enfem how do you manage voice issues at check out? With a very deep voice, I am reluctant to go out enfeme, but I do try on dresses and heels in stores and lingerie in dresssed in drab. Your opinion?

Jennifer

So far I have not tried to change my voice, I will try to do it in the future though. I can't fool anybody when I'm out and about so I just look my very best and when I talk to someone its with my male voice.

Jackie7
11-16-2013, 12:11 PM
jennifer, My experience is like Isha's, be confident and calm and you can blend in. But like Jennifer 1958, I have a gravelly deep radio voice and it is only with a great deal of effort and practice that I can shift it up toward a smoky-female register. usually I don't try - by the time I am speaking at the checkout, I'm no longer in the crowd blending, I'm up close and have been read, and you know what? it doesn't matter.

Kara in CT
11-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Another great adventure! Good for you. The wingman sounds like a good idea. Wish I knew a GG who could help. Wife supports me but that would be pushing the boundaries. Keep it up!