PDA

View Full Version : what was the worst

lori m crawford
11-15-2013, 11:21 PM
i know that alot of you under dress or go out dressed but after a hour or so you think i wish i had not wear this i am not talking shoes i talking what yyou have under it all but cant take it off

CarlaWestin
11-15-2013, 11:38 PM
A long time ago I thought it would be a good idea to go bike riding with a latex t-shirt, rubber stockings and tight latex panties under my jogging suit.

Not good.

Tracii G
11-16-2013, 12:41 AM
No never.

Cynthia Anne
11-16-2013, 01:23 AM
It has happened to me a few times when I was younger and still working!

Beverley Sims
11-16-2013, 02:19 AM
Once I wore a corset under my clothes to see how it felt.
I was slim then and did not need it.
I slipped into a restroom and removed it.
More practice came later.

Janice An
11-16-2013, 04:32 AM
The last time I wore pantyhose, the same pair that had been comfortable before. They became unbearable. Think I'm done with panthose forever, stockings only now.

Mink
11-16-2013, 07:37 AM
a pair of ill-fitting undies and it just damn drove me nuts all day!

DonnaT
11-16-2013, 09:23 AM
A pair of pantyhose that wouldn't stay up, and rolled down to the top of my thighs as I walked towards my office.

CynthiaD
11-16-2013, 09:31 AM
I'd have to go with the pantyhose that rolled down to the top of my thighs. I don't buy that brand any more. Also, a few years ago I went to the fair. It was really crowded, and I realized after a while that my bra straps were showing through my very thin tee shirt. I've since ceased to care about things like that, but at the time I wanted to crawl into a hole.

Dannigirl
11-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Stay up stockings with a very thick top band that wore my thighs raw and gave me little water blisters.

Jennifer in CO
11-16-2013, 10:00 AM
a girdle - it felt a little snug but I just thought it was me from having just put it on. Four hours later I was dieing to get rid of it but was stuck in it for another six.

steeve
11-16-2013, 10:06 AM
a pair of pink lacy panties that just kept on rolling down

LisaDee
11-16-2013, 10:34 AM
I had a pair of pantyhose that felt a little tight around the waistband when I put them on, and an hour later felt like they were cutting of my circulation. Fortunately I was traveling and had another pair in my suitcase. Stopped at a rest area, went into the womens room and changed.

reb.femme
11-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Suspender belt that was cutting me in half during a 5 hour drive. Wished I'd gone for the tights instead, but this is the price of being pretty I guess :daydreaming:.

Rebecca

Nikki A.
11-16-2013, 12:13 PM
A waist cincher that dug into my ribs and a pair of boy shorts that wouldn't stay up. I wore a pair of tights to work one day, while they weren't uncomfortable, my pants had an elastic belt and my pants kept sliding down.

Sarah L
11-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I wasn't underdressed, I was fully dressed. My first Halloween as Sarah, I had about a 4 hour drive home. I was wearing a VS bra that felt okay for about 20 minutes. Then, it was murder. Too tight and seemed to get tighter all the time. I tried to find a bra extender, but no luck. You said no shoes, but I have to mention the ones I was wearing that day. They were on and staying on, I really had no choice. Extremely painful, but my goodness, they were pretty. I had blisters on my feet the next day and could barely walk.

Another time, underdressed, about 3 hours from home, my panties decided they would not stay up. No place to change and nothing to change into anyway.

One more time. Fully dressed, white thigh high stockings that seemed to be cutting off my legs. I seem to get myself into that kind of trouble alot.

Stephanie47
11-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Thigh high stockings that would not stay up. At least when you're wearing a dress you can make a quick adjustment. I loved it when girls/women absentmindedly would forget where they were and hiked up their skirts/dresses to make an adjustment. Me? I had to go to the rest room stall and pull them up.

For the most part I've stopped underdressing because (1) it became a hassle as in stockings falling down, and (2) I forgot I was underdressing and it lost all meaning.

There is an exception. I still will don a pair of support pantyhose when my legs are aching.

JessMe
11-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Easily the worst was a super cute thong on a day at work. It was a Saturday, which is usually a slow and boring day... but the day turned not only warmer than expected, but turned out to be very physically intensive (read: lots of walking, stooping, and lifting.) Not only was I scared of a mysterious "whale tail" appearing (I work in a manly man industry), but the material was rubbing in all the worst places! ...these days... we stick with bikini cut undies.

Nicole Erin
11-16-2013, 03:12 PM
The worst would be if you were in jail with Mark Henry from WWE and he was playing Air Supply and saying how he always wanted a TG lover. Un-told terror. Un-told terror. Not just a normal scared you feel when you are strapped to a ticking time bomb but un-told terror

Janet Bern
11-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Probably an appt with the doctor. I had to strip down and I had on my Vanity Fair panties.
I really don't care any more. They are comfortable.

bimini1
11-16-2013, 05:46 PM
A panty girdle that was too tight from the get go. Hardly underdress anymore why I cannot tell you just don't do it. Now the other night I had on some green pleaser go go boots for a Halloween outing for 6 hours. Then days later I tried them on at home and was bewildered by the fact I wore them for so long while out. God they were uncomfy on the retry, but actually did not bother me while I was actually out on the street.

sandra-leigh
11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
1) non-stretch cotton panties that were two size too small, continual groin bruising...

2) corset worn at work put pressure on my sternum, built up until I couldn't breathe properly. Fortunately I could take it off.

Karren H
11-16-2013, 06:21 PM
a few times when I was corseting full time I tightened my corset too tight when I went to work and for coarse as you drink fluids you expand.... well the pain go so bad I thought I was going to pass out and was in a big meeting or some place I couldn't get away to loosen the laces....

Niya W
11-16-2013, 06:27 PM
I made the mistake of putting on shape ware for a 10 hour drive to the Deseret.

MssHyde
11-16-2013, 06:31 PM
toe ring under work boots, one that was really not fitting right, i now wear them 24-7

if they don't fit it all most cripples ya

Maria 60
11-16-2013, 06:42 PM
I was wearing stay ups and felt they dropped a bit, but when I sat down at the mall I seen the lacy part of the stay ups on top of my shoes. Last week what was always my favourite bra became the bra from hell. It felt like it was tightening every minute, it was so bad I had to take it off in the car.

Donna June
11-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Stay up stockings that didn't stay up

Maryesther M.
11-16-2013, 08:02 PM
1/ trying to eat with a long flowing wig-with-bangs on. Hairs end up getting into my mouth! , 2/ going to bed not having fully removed my make-up, and staining the pillows, and 3/ going to bed with clingy tights on which itch like hell in the middle of the night, so they just have to come off!

M.

bimini1
11-16-2013, 08:40 PM
So when some say these clothes are more comfortable what do they really mean? I'll be the first to tell you some womens clothing can get to be extremely painful to wear after a while. So is it some kind of psychological comfort?

Allison Quinn
11-16-2013, 08:44 PM
in the start a bunch yes. but now i'm really just used to it :P

Dawn cd
11-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Like Janet, I had a doctor appointment. I thought he would only want to take blood, but he wanted an abdominal inspection—and I was wearing a waist chincher and pantihose. Embarrassed!

Staci G
11-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I wore a pair of ballet flats in male mode to go to the store for gas and cigarettes. Got tons of looks and questions, I was wishing I hadn't worn them. But that's a shoe thing. Other than that cheap pantyhose are my nemesis, I have often found myself wishing I hadn't worn them or bought a better pair.

Mink
11-16-2013, 11:19 PM
we suffer fashion!

Carla4Guage
11-17-2013, 07:01 AM
Does anyone else find that "boy short" style panties are the most uncomfortable style. Seems ironic, but I have! I probably have over 200 pairs of panties and I avoid wearing that style due to the lack of comfort.

sometimes_miss
11-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Many years ago, I used to use a few tricks to force myself to stay dressed as a girl for a certain amount of time. The shoe locks keeping high heels on were one obvious maneuver I regretted, as well as the corset that I sewed buttonholes into and threaded a thin chain around my waist, locking it on. Both were driving me nuts after about five or six hours. Fortunately, I faced the fact that I WANTED to wear the clothes, so the little tricks were no longer necessary, and I learned to be more careful picking out my clothing items, making sure they were comfortable.

AlexisWest
11-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Thong panties, spent the whole day en femme while shopping with my mom. they were fine as long as I was walking or standing, but sit in the car and drive any distance they almost removed some body parts. I did stop at the ladies room and took them off.

Chickhe
11-18-2013, 01:19 AM
Not sure I would call it the worst...but I went out to halloween party in a club one year wearing a tight wedding dress and heels. The stress, walking and heat in the club almost caused me to faint. I was having a hard time breathing in the restricting dress and had to just sit still to eventually catch my breath. ...a small axiety attack probably. Also after walking in the heels my feet were dead, but I managed to get used to it after some resting. The experience was positive though...learned to really appreciate what it feels like on a wedding day in that heavy huge dress.