PDA

View Full Version : Ann Summers

heathr1
01-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Although men can shop in Ann Summers stores, I think it is unfair that their parties are 'women only'.

I'd love to be able to dress up in a maid's costume or some other femme item to model it in front of GGs.

Wendy me
01-01-2006, 08:10 AM
well heathr just do it and bring back pics,.....

suzy
01-01-2006, 08:13 AM
What the Heck!! Lets change that rule!!!:thumbsup: :angel:

Adrianne
01-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Heathr just do it, i like Ann Summers when i used to live in the U.K, i wish they would come ouer to the U.S.A.

heathr1
01-01-2006, 09:08 AM
What I'm saying is they have a rule where men cannot attend the parties.:(

DanaJ
01-01-2006, 10:01 AM
What I'm saying is they have a rule where men cannot attend the parties.:(... then go en femme!

Helen MC
01-01-2006, 10:07 AM
That is true but why not see if they would be prepared to do a Party for CDs/TVs in one's home with all attending en-femme? They may want another female present as a chaperone in which case perhaps a sympathetic wife, sister, GF, SO or biological female friend might act as this?

BeckyCath
01-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Ann Summers don't exclude transsexual women, but i am not really surprised they exclude transvestites...

It's entirely the fault of the media and some sections of the community who have made policies like this...

Heathr1, ask yourself what is your motivation for going to an Ann Summers party? is it because you feel left out, and not able to join in with the "fun" females can have? Beleive you me, women talk about and deal with sex in a totally different way to men... Would you really enjoy it?

Rebecca

Darlena
01-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I really do see a time when the cross-dressing chain stores start popping up. The demographics are speaking. A lot of mainstream companies are advertising in all gay magazines. They're seeing where the money's coming from, where it's being spent and by whom. They aren't necessarily trying to spy & prey upon you.., just to see if their marketing endeavours are bearing fruit.(sorry, no pun intended) Just by gaging this forum's popularity recently, I can make an educated guess that there are far more of us out there than we 1st realized.

pricilla21 GG
01-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I think it would be a great idea if Ann Summers did a Trans-Ann branch. Parties could be hosted by a cder. A special set of cothes tailored towards the cder could be introduced - someone should write them a letter and suggest it. I have been to many Ann Summers parties and men would be completely horrified/terrified if they knew how women talk about sex and men when men aren't there! Alot of cders would never dress again!