PDA

View Full Version : Would you believe?

Kate Simmons
11-17-2013, 12:18 AM
I'm probably going out on a limb with this but will post it anyway. I don't take myself that seriously as I always have to look at the incongruity and humor in things. When I decide to do something, such as work or CDing I give it the best of my ability and efforts, however.

From looking at my pics en femme would you believe that I'm really a very hairy guy and have hair on places where others don't even have places? But I maintain the look and keep things shaved. I'm also bald but with all of my wigs I wear in these pics, you would never know it. I'm also a guy guy and enjoy being a man. I've gotten comfortable enough with myself and my feelings over the years so I can pretty much "pass" when I present as a woman and never try to overdo it. I basically have fun with it and enjoy dancing and socializing at the local LGBT club whenever I'm able to. As an added bonus I have a super terrific GF who has absolutely no problem with the CDing, in fact we enjoy going out together sometimes as two gals on the town to have fun.

Anyone else have any of these "would you believe" stories to share with us?:)

NathalieX66
11-17-2013, 12:25 AM
We are all cut from the same cloth. Live life as you go.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Kate,
I would believe that and as long as you can practice the art why not keep at it.
Makes for more incredulous occasions when you get exposed or outed. :)

Kate Simmons
11-17-2013, 12:18 PM
I still liken this to a sculptor bringing out a work of art from a slab of stone. The art is in there, he just has to chip away the excess.:battingeyelashes::)

Laura912
11-17-2013, 01:53 PM
"Would you believe....." that my measurements are 36C, twenty-two waist, and thirty-eight hips? Didn't think so. Reminds me of "Get Smart."

Miriam-J
11-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Sounds like we have a lot in common, Kate ...
Hair everywhere - check
Bald and dependent on wigs - yep
guy guy and enjoy being a man - definitely
Comfortable with myself and feelings - sure
Pass as a woman - usually
No overdoing it - I stick to a pretty conservative (to cover all that body hair)
LGBT club - well, nope
super terrific GF who has absolutely no problem with the CDing - wife is sitting next to me as I sit in blouse and skirt
out sometimes as two gals on the town - just did that again on Friday

I enjoy your posts, and it's cool to see we have much in common.

Miriam

Lynn Marie
11-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Good to hear you are so well adjusted Kate. In my case, a little more hair on top a little less elsewhere and a great girlfriend. Plus I've got a dozen or so CD girlfriends to hang out with. Life is good, very good indeed. Oh yeah, I don't blend. I'm pretty much the naughty librarian, and I love it.

Alice Torn
11-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Would you believe i was a gravedigger for almost three years, digging with hand shovels, and picks. Would you believe i drive a 38 year old car, and have to do almost all the work on it myself, greasy, cuts, and bruises, body aching in pain. Went to a church that condemns LGBT, but kept it a secret , other than to a small few. Worked in the severe storms all day outside on my ailing old car, today, in high winds, rain, tornado weather. But am elegant Alice.

Jilmac
11-17-2013, 08:57 PM
I can relate to what you're saying Kate. I also enjoy going out en femme and work hard at passing but I also enjoy my male personna. As a guy I can go several days with beard stubble but when I dress the stubble goes and the makeup gets applied. I'm also bald and have a collection of wigs. People who know both Jill and my male self tell me that we are two totally different persons sharing the sdame body.

Kate Simmons
11-17-2013, 10:16 PM
I understand those storms were pretty rough Alice. I'm glad you are okay my friend.:hugs::)

Alice Torn
11-18-2013, 07:47 AM
Kate, It was scary all day. 180 miles south of here, the tornadoes hit hard. Very sad situation. Hoping help gets there. Would you believe, I have lived 26 years with no SO? It seems to be the one thing me, nor my siblings can have. I feel my family is cursed.

Alice Torn
11-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Jill, I can sure relate to that. Several days stubble, then its gone when i feel like dressing. Balding here too.

Kate Simmons
11-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Alice,You are not cursed my friend. Trust me on that.:)

Marcelle
11-18-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi Kate,

Once again an interesting question. Would you believe:

a. Older than I feel
b. A guy who likes to be a guy but still maintains a femme view on things (it confuses the heck out of my manly man friends)
c. I love to vacuum not because I think it is girly but because it relaxes me (so long as I can use the Dyson that is)
d. Body hair . . . a daily chore
e. Can tear apart a snow thrower as easily as I can cook a wonderful meal
f. Has nails slightly longer than some my female coworkers and just doesn't care (nor does anyone else)
g. Most importantly, since coming out and embracing myself, I love life as much as I can

Hugs

Isha