PDA

View Full Version : Today I left the house for the first time!

AshleyW
11-17-2013, 02:33 AM
I went for a walk around my neighbourhood as a girl this evening, and it was quite lovely. (Well, except for the fact that it's a chilly -11° C here.) Even if I passed I must have looked kind of silly clomping through the snow in my heels, stopping every now and then to take selfies. But that's okay, I quite enjoyed myself! (Only a crossdresser wears heels to go for a stroll, right?)

One of my roommates was home when I left. I suspect my roommates kind of already know about me, but I'm not "officially" out to them. I've decided I don't want them to see me as a girl until I've had a chance to explain why I crossdress and make sure they're comfortable with it. This meant I had to do a bit of sneaking to get from my room to outside. Just to be cautious, I ended up leaving the house in my guy shoes, climbing into my car and putting on my heels in there, and then getting out and going for the walk. Kind of silly, but whatever.

Here's a photo I took with the self timer! ♥
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac354/jordensjunger/nov16010cddc_zps854343a8.jpg

Persephone
11-17-2013, 02:45 AM
You look very cute, Ashley!

But do be careful! Between sneaking out and walking through the snow in heels you are likely to sprain an ankle!

Hugs,
Persephone.

MichelleinEugene
11-17-2013, 03:03 AM
You do look super cute! Congratulations.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2013, 03:07 AM
I agree with barbara, snow is treacherous in anything but spiked boots.

Not very fashionable though. :)

cindy777
11-17-2013, 04:13 AM
Congratulations, it is so scary the first time out en femme but at the same time one it is also wonderful.

This will the first of many outings.

You look great btw :)

serena33
11-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Awww..wow...u look so cute...and aside from the heels very weather appropriate. U look very pretty with snow falling around u. Congratulations. Its hard to resist the heels. I actually truly went out trying to pass two weeks ago and thought I looked very pretty. However it was 3 degrees and I had a summer dress and a cardigan on...lol. a little attention getting but I only went thru a drive thru for a coffee and an empty convenience store for a lighter. I think she would have been even more casual about it if I wasnt so nervous. It wasnt as pleasing as I thought itd be but that was my own emotions. Now its all I can think of. Went out again with black tights a black cardigan and a long sleeved cleavage bearing top but not too bearing...with a nice wide black belt at the waist.and high black 3" heel boots with a pointy toe. Looked pretty good and its all I can think about. Wanna go out again. Brutal part is I look terrible as a guy without facial hair but obviously even worse as a girl with facial hair...lol. I want the hair gone...haha....koodos to u honey. Its great to get out andvu look beautiful

Jeanna
11-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Congratulations, Ashley you are cute as a button!

AmyGaleRT
11-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Good job, Ashley, and you're looking good! I'm betting you won't let too much time pass before going out again...it's just so good to be a "liberated woman"! :)

- Amy

Erica Marie
11-17-2013, 07:12 AM
You look wonderful. The outfit is great but you are right about the heels. Winter isnt the greatest time to go out for a walk in them.

Tammy Nowakowski
11-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Congratulations, Ashley you You look wonderful

Marcelle
11-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi Ashley,

You look great and very natural en femme. Thanks for the heads up about the snow and cold weather, I suspect it will be winging it's way eastward soon enough.

Hug

Isha

candykowal
11-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Oh, you are a natural!!!
Love your smile!
Ya know sister, my wives girl cousin, could be your twin!
The similarities are uncanny!!!...they say, we all have a twin somewhere in the world, yours just happens to be a girl!!!

KayleeTaylor
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
The first time out en femme is scary but fun! Be careful out there, you will enjoy you many outings as a girl :) You look great btw :)

PretzelGirl
11-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Yay for first times! A very nice selection. I think walks out in the snow can be very relaxing. The snow keeps your pace down and just looking around at the beauty of the snow on how it frames everything makes the walk better.

AshleyW
11-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks everyone! :) And yeah, I definitely need to get some winter appropriate female footwear...

lyndancgal3
11-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Great pic. Sounds like you enjoyed your walk and your drive in the snow.

Tracii G
11-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Well you look super cute thats for sure.
Going out is fun huh?