PDA

View Full Version : Almost Outed

Sarah M
11-17-2013, 07:54 AM
Last Sunday morning my friend Lisa an I were going to the fast food place to get breakfast at the drive thru I was wearing the black lycra spandex top an the jeans skirt an solid black leggings an sneakers I had on a hoodie had the hood over my head an Lisa’s sunglasses I was in Lisa’s SUV an Damn my friend Kellie walked by I thought Oh S**t !! but she did not recognize me thank god for the tinted windows. Kellie don’t know this part about me That was a close call .. I have been out to the club several times with Lisa dressed at night but not out in the daytime wearing jean skirts an jean shorts or tops I do wear my girl jeans with a loose western shirt when I go out every day ..

MsRenee
11-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Kinda gets your heart pumpinv doesnt it. Lol
Ive ran into my coworkers when out ( not planned) and I know it make heart skip a beat .
You never know what their gonna say. So dar the ones Ive seen ourside havent changed on how they react to me at work so Im guessing thats agood thing.
But hey its my private life and doesnr effect the way I do my job, so all we xan do is laugh and smile.
Hugs
Renee

Beverley Sims
11-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Sarah,
I had one encounter with a neighbor years ago, she thought I was my wife. :)