PDA

View Full Version : changed mind set

bobbimo
11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
It been happening for several months now, but this morning it popped!
I have been CD and out to my wife for 2 1/2 years. I learned a ton from all of you on this forum and exploring femininity on the web.
For first year or so, I would wake each morning and there was a male looking back at me. Appearantly I was not alone, and many threads at that time, were discussing the disappointment of hoping for an overnight miracle to occur and Bobbi would be looking back at me, but she was always hiding.
About 6 months ago, I changed my mindset from hating to see Bob, and his beard..to Loving to see Bobbi, her make up, tousled hair and smile.
Then this morning, I woke up, walked in the bathroom to see a happy Bobbi looking back at me! last nights makeup was still slightly present, and subtle, hair was long and just scattered enough to be sexi. Needless to say my smile will be with me all day! and there is a wonderful fullness to my heart.
Its amazing what the mind can do. I'd me interested in hearing anyone else's epiphanies.

Bobbi

mary something
11-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Needless to say my smile will be with me all day! and there is a wonderful fullness to my heart.

Good for you! Everyone deserves to follow their happiness, I'm happy that you are :)

CarlaWestin
11-17-2013, 11:40 AM
It's so nice to hear self acceptance and the inner peace that comes with it. You quickly referenced that you've been out to your wife for 2-1/2 years. How's her reaction to your revelation?

Kate Simmons
11-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Our positive outlook means a lot Bobbi, especially with regard to dressing and looking nice. :)

Stevie
11-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Great to have something positive. Especially starting your morning on a positive note.

Tracii G
11-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Bobbie You put into words how I feel most days when I wake up and look in the mirror.
My hair is a mess like you mentioned but still has some cute curl in it.
I to am at the point I see more girl than guy.Thanks for posting.
I'm really happy for you.:)

Kim_Bitzflick
11-17-2013, 07:57 PM
I agree with you. I had one of those days a couple years ago. I'm still waiting for the next one.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Every now and then I have an epiphany similar to what you describe.
I had more when I was younger.
I suffered from imaginitus a lot. :)

bobbimo
11-18-2013, 09:09 AM
It's so nice to hear self acceptance and the inner peace that comes with it. You quickly referenced that you've been out to your wife for 2-1/2 years. How's her reaction to your revelation?
Hi Carla,
My revelation is still just about me being happy with me, Bobbi. My wife is happy for me to wander the house as Bobbi, but is still not happy when I sneak out with my bra on and we go shopping. She is more worried about what people she knows will think about us if I am discovered in women's garb.
I keep pushing a little bit to go out together, but no break through's jet. I'm hopefull that the new me will continue to grow and she will catch some of my confidence.
Bobbi

bobbimo
11-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Every now and then I have an epiphany similar to what you describe.
I had more when I was younger.
I suffered from imaginitus a lot. :)

Bev,
So the age old question
when you close your eyes and drift off to sleep are you actually awakening into your real world, (what we call the dream state)? And this plane of existence we are on right now is the real dream state??
Stick that in your imaginitus and let is simmer. :-)

Bobbi