PDA

View Full Version : "non members" please read !

mykell
11-18-2013, 12:57 PM
HI, im a new member and just wanted to express my thanks for this forum and invite many who for whatever reason may be hesitant to join, whether you feel you may not belong or are afraid to get caught browsing, viruses, etc .... Ive never felt so welcome and comfortable than here learning about myself and others. most of the stories that i read are similar, many times i read newbies stories that they " lurked " and didn't join right away, don't procrastinate, the feeling of being accepted is worth it. I joined right after I found this site and haven't looked back, i only wished it had been sooner. if you may be still hiding this from your (SO) significant other or family set up a private e-mail account. you will get e-mail. this place is special and safe and comfortable.
thanks for reading.

wanabe-Leona
11-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Mikell

Thank you soo very mutch for the words of encouragement I just joined. If I hadn't allready would have after this.
Leona

BE HAPPY IN WHO YOU ARE

Kate Simmons
11-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I second what you said Hon. I had checked out this site way back in 2006 at the suggestion of Karren Hutton. I "lurked" about five minutes before I joined as I was truly impressed by the caliper of the folks here. Many of those folks are now truly my friends.:battingeyelashes::)

Abbey11
11-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Great post Mikell, definitely need to encourage more to join and experience what a wonderful site this is ... So if there are any out there reading this and umming and ahhng about whether to join .... Go for it, you won't look back !

Lillyasia
11-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Even if you only admire and dream you could wear womens clothes, then this site is for you. Join up and discover yourself. Whether you feel a little feminine or a lot, you will meet like minded and friendly people here.

Mikell, let's hope people come in and take you up on your invitation. My fingers were numb when joining. I was that scared. Now this is my favorite site and the one I participate in the most.

Tracii G
11-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Great thread and I very much agree.
If you have fears about this site being safe let not your heart be troubled its like a home away from home for me.
Nice people here that have helped me become the fine super awesome person I am today.
I would like to give a shout out to Karren Hutton who's posts made me man up and join.
I have never had one ounce of regret for joining here.Outstanding members all over the world to help you with whatever you need.

Jilmac
11-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Shortly after my wife died in 2007 I googled crossdressers in hopes to find a place where I could interact with others like myself. This forum was at the top of the list of sites. I lurked for about twenty minutes before joining and I've been out to the world ever since. I consider joining this forum one of my better decisions.

MichelleinEugene
11-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Great idea for a post, Mikell. Ditto what everyone else said.. but more awkwardly.

Beverley Sims
11-19-2013, 01:35 AM
Mikell,
I hope it stays that way with you always.

ArleneRaquel
11-19-2013, 01:38 AM
This is a great site, I Love It! :):thumbsup:

AmyGaleRT
11-19-2013, 01:48 AM
Mikell, you are absolutely right. No one reading this site should be afraid to join us. We don't bite, honestly! :)

I am trying my best to set a good example for all of our sisters out there who are reading this but have not created an account yet. You are our sisters, you know. If you're scared of what you're feeling, don't be; you see how many of us there are, just like you! Come, tell us your tale...

- Amy

Melissa_Rose
11-19-2013, 10:20 AM
The site is a great resource to help feel more comfortable with yourself through others experience.
I read here often, even though I dont post much. I am thankful that others do post stories.

Stephanie Morgan
11-19-2013, 08:18 PM
I have to agree with Mikell wholeheartedly!! This site is wonderful and being a very new member here, I can say I wish I had joined alot sooner than I did.

Maryesther M.
11-19-2013, 09:00 PM
I certainly have found this site a great inspiration and encouragement. It also enhances without measure my overall pleasure in CD-ing.

M.

mykell
11-21-2013, 10:11 AM
If you have fears about this site being safe let not your heart be troubled its like a home away from home for me.
Nice people here that have helped me become the fine super awesome person I am today.
I would like to give a shout out to Karren Hutton who's posts made me man up and join.
I have never had one ounce of regret for joining here.Outstanding members all over the world to help you with whatever you need.

not sure who karen is but now i have to look it up, ok hi karen

Robinkay
11-21-2013, 10:48 AM
:iagree:

So true

Karren H
11-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah! Fresh meat..... I mean new ideas and opinions.....

AmyGaleRT
11-21-2013, 02:20 PM
As long as they don't wear jeans, right, Karren? ;)

- Amy

michelle60
11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
yes great post and yes I looked for a time before joining but its has been a big help joining

mykell
11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
yes great post and yes I looked for a time before joining but its has been a big help joining

it has made my acceptance of myself easier, i feel much better about myself

KristyE
11-23-2013, 07:09 AM
Finding this site and joining has eased my heart. Not being alone makes each day better.
Love Kristy

Tina B.
11-23-2013, 10:47 AM

Traci, you of all girls should never say man up, it just doesn't fit you. but your right, I looked this sight over for about an hour before joining, I had seen enough other sites to know this one was different. As you can see, I've been here awhile, and can't keep my keyboard quiet. At home or on the road, I'm always at home here.