PDA

View Full Version : Fairplay in Staten Island

randi_789
01-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Has anyone been to Fairplay? Being 57 I feel I don't have many good years of dressing left and have been putting off having a professional makeover to see what I would really look like as a woman. I occasionally do my own makeup, but my face is probably the only part of me that I can never do to complete the feminine image I wish to portray.

I have planned on going to Fairplay two or three times in the past couple years but have always chickened out. I want to do it, but haven't the courage. I am hoping with a good review by someone, it will give me the incentive to go through with it.

I chose Fairplay because I am in central NJ and it is the closest place I can find. With my wife not knowing about my secret life, I have only middays to dress and thus to go for a makeover. At one time I did see an ad on the internet for a person in NJ who will do your makeup at your home or motel, but haven't been able to find that again. So, I am looking for reviews of Fairplay, or the possiblity that there is a place in central NJ.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks bunches.

JudyCDTV
01-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Randi,
Check her site out it is in NJ. Le Femme Finishing School