PDA

View Full Version : Still taking Pictures?

Danni Renee
11-18-2013, 08:51 PM
How many of you still take pictures of yourself when you dress? Has it changed over time?

The topic of taking picture has come up a couple of times with me over the past week and it made me think a little bit. When I first accepted myself a few years ago, I took pictures every time I dressed. It was very thrilling to get dressed up and take lots of pictures of myself. Not all of them were great pictures but I still enjoying looking at them today (though I cringe now when I see the chest hair sticking out).

I have not taken pictures though in almost 2 years. Part of that of course was the forced vacation I took but now that I am back I still do not have the urge, or maybe driven desire, to take pictures.

I came to the realization that I have changed (I think for the better). My desire for pictures was derived from the fact I was "underground" and I needed to commemorate my dressing the future. Now that I am more open (though not completely out - yet) and I dress daily, I no longer feel the need to take pictures like I used to. I still want to take pictures in the near future but now I am doing it for fun, not because I am hiding.

Have any of you had the same experience?

Danni

S. Lisa Smith
11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
I love taking pictures (pretty obvious). I do it for two reasons,
1. I am vain
2. Because I am vain, I want to look my best and use the pictures to make sure my outfits actually look as good as I think they do in the mirror. Sometimes they do not :(

Karren H
11-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Yeah.... I have slowed down..... taking them enfemme and posting the ones I do take if I take any.... guess that kind of feed back isn't as important as it used to be.... assuming it was important to start with... lol

Sophie Yang
11-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Danni,

I still enjoy taking pictures. I would call it more hamming it up for the camera. I have a terrible memory and pictures help. Some people really hate having their picture taken. I don't mind in either mode.

PretzelGirl
11-18-2013, 09:10 PM
I never did take a whole lot. I'd rather think I look good by not seeing. :heehee:

Rachael Leigh
11-18-2013, 09:14 PM
I've always enjoyed taking pictures since I don't have an accepting wife, it helps me have a different perspective of how I o look and would I really pass if I ventured out. It also just makes me feel better about myself and that maybe I do look ok.

I also sometimes put my pictures on my phone as background, just have to be careful who's around when I open my phone lol

KayleeTaylor
11-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Taking pics is a love/hate thing for me. I used to take pics enfemme, then I would delete them all and feel ashamed for dressing up. Now, I am starting to open myself up a little more so I take pics to see if I look good at all. I take so many pics now each time, just to only get 1 or 2 that look okay :(

Tracii G
11-18-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't take as many as I used to. I'm dressing enfemme more these days so I don't bother taking pics too often.

Nadine Spirit
11-18-2013, 09:58 PM
When I started dressing fully, I never took pictures. Which now, I am totally bummed about. I would love to be able to have pictures from the beginning until now. I have some pictures of about the last four or five years and I love seeing the transition.

I love taking pictures and I don't know if I will ever get tired of it.

CarlaWestin
11-18-2013, 10:05 PM
I've always taken pictures. Nearly every time I've dressed. Lately, I've been obsessed with taking HD movies and capturing the perfect stills. I've also expanded into full crossdressing so there's a lot more to photograph.

RenneB
11-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Oh yea, things have changed. When I was first just getting out and about, I was all into taking 'trophy' pictures. Ya know, like I made it to this place... see. Over time, the thrill has diminished, I mean, I still enjoy getting out and about, just no need to prove anything any more. Love to take pics when I get with other girls, but that's pretty rare now a days...

If I'm trying on new outfits or combinations of outfits I might take a few pics to see how it looks from afar, but that's about it...

Thanks for the thread start...

Renne.....

Jackie7
11-18-2013, 11:44 PM
I have 15 years of pictures on my computer, with the best printed into an album. love looking at them and showing friends. But yes, I don't take new photos as consistently as I used to.

NathalieX66
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm guilty......however no apologies.
You can say whatever you want about me, but I felt I've said whatever needed I needed to say about me.
It's a done deal.
I am me .
That's that.

thechic
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
since giving up crossdressing I've stopped the majority of picture taking ,only really now take family and special occasion shots.

Brooklyn
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Pictures are still really important to me. I think it's because the opportunities to dress up fully are not nearly as frequent as I wish they were. It's as if I only get to be the real me for 5-6 hours every two weeks. :rose:

Emma 73
11-19-2013, 12:23 AM
I am guilty of taking photos while dressed, they never seem to look as good as the mirror though...lol

Beverley Sims
11-19-2013, 01:33 AM
My camera must be broken, the pictures that come out don't look like I imagine myself to be. :)
I am not twenty one anymore.

Lynn Marie
11-19-2013, 04:01 AM
Movies and pictures have helped me over the years to refine my look. For instance, movies showed me that I really didn't look good in skin tight mini skirts! I still like to put up a picture now and then on my Flickr site pretty much as an archive. Running out of new outfits, settings, and posses! Don't want to bore people with "home movies".

Zylia
11-19-2013, 06:52 AM
I started taking pictures of myself about 7 years ago, around the same time I started to take this whole dressing thing a bit more seriously. Taking pictures has always been a major part of my CD learning experience, there's only so much you can see of yourself in a mirror. Especially my posture is something I continuously practice through photos and to lesser extent videos. It makes all the difference for me.

It's also fun taking good photos in which you look somewhat decent and sharing them on sites like these. It's a 'visual art', no point in doing it if no-one can see it :D

mykell
11-19-2013, 07:20 AM
never took any photos ever, then when i joined and saw all the avatars i felt it only reasonable if your sharing on that personable level, I should reciprocate, felt using the site avatars would not be genuine, hope to work up from what Ive shared already.

linda allen
11-19-2013, 07:42 AM
I still take pictures. I use my pictures as an educational tool. A tool to learn how to pose, how to smile, what outfits look good (or bad) on me, and in general, how to look more like a woman. They are a visual history of my progression. And of course, some days I just like to look at the better ones.

I think putting pictures on a telephone is a wish to be caught. If you lose the phone, loan it to someone, have a medical emergency and need to be identified quickly, or someone just happens to pick it up, you've been outed. That's fine if you are out, not if you are not.

My photos are on a password protected USB drive kept in a drawer, not in the computer.

Michelle (Oz)
11-19-2013, 07:51 AM
My camera is with me constantly. Curcumstances (weather, scene) dictate how many photos I take. Sometimes over a 100 - but then I remember how much film and developing cost so digital is a no brainer (no insults please).

I rarely post them on here but use Excel for the best ones. Fun to look over them, critique new outfits and different looks. Sometimes helps to have a thick skin with passers-by.

So, no, my interest in photos hasn't wained.

NicoleScott
11-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Yes, I still take pictures, every time. It's free, and I like to keep a record of my transformations. I do go back and look at old pics.
The camera can see me in a way the mirror cannot.

Zylia
11-19-2013, 08:16 AM
(no insults please).
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say 99.9% of the pictures on this website are made with digital cameras and not particularly the best ones either. Especially for those 600 by 500px pictures you can post here, an entry level DSLR is a better investment than film and developer :D

kimdl93
11-19-2013, 08:20 AM
I hate seeing myself in pictures and loath posing.

linda allen
11-19-2013, 08:27 AM
While we're on the subject of pictures, if you're going to post them here, do everyone a favor and post them upright. Many of us cannot turn our monitors on their side to view your sideways pictures and it's hard to turn our heads sideways to see them.

If you can't figure out how to do this, turn the camera 90 degrees before you take the pictures.

audreyinalbany
11-19-2013, 08:27 AM
for me pictures usually just spoil the illusion. Im much more attractive when I don't take pictures of myself

daviolin
11-19-2013, 09:12 AM
My picture taking has waned over the years. I have 24 hours of lip sync videos and probably 15000 pictures. I have know idea were these will end up when I die. Maybe the kids will save them for family heirlooms, Ha Ha. Anyway I don't shoot pictures that much anymore. I just dress and get on with my day, so to speak. Daviolin

Kate Simmons
11-19-2013, 10:05 AM
Funny, I never took any pictures of myself much until I joined here. I didn't feel the need to post a "selfie" for an avatar when I joined but then some implied I wasn't who I said I was, so I started taking pics to post. I ended up mostly using them for reference and self critiquing. For every one I kept, I had a least 5 or 6 I got rid of. Some of them are candid shots I post sometimes as I not only want to show myself at my best but also maybe not so good. That is more like real life to be honest. I don't take too many nowadays as I'm pretty much where I want to be looking en femme and know the looks I want to present with. Many of the avatars I use that are not me are looks I want to try. :)

Georgia_Maine
11-19-2013, 10:52 AM
I still take photos when I've got the time, which isn't as often as I'd like right now. It does help me see my progress. No, I don't post many here. I don't believe subjecting members to scary visions!:-)

Donna June
11-19-2013, 11:03 AM
I take a lot of pictures when I dress. I like to try different poses etc. I usually dress just once a week (that is head to toe, makeup and everything). I imagine if I dressed everyday (would love to) I wouldn't be taking as many pics.

Meg East
11-19-2013, 11:20 AM
I am not big into taking photos. The mirror and my mind's ability to edit the content is enough.

Debra Russell
11-19-2013, 01:03 PM
I take pictures when ever I dress and have a lot but just last night I was transferring pics on my Droid phone from the device storage to the SD card and mistakenly deleted them all all my femm pics gone :confused2: :thinking: ..all the best in order on my phone in hidden files -- well it took some time but fortunately most of them are on my laptop so I can post them when I want.; it took a while but I reconstructed them and put them back on the phone. The droid razor max does not handle file manipulation very well - best to tether to the lap top ..... but yes I take a lot of pics when I dress - always...................Debra

Chickhe
11-19-2013, 01:29 PM
I have done less as I have dressed less... My initial reasons for posting images were validation (do I really look female), feedback (what can I improve) and way to be out without being out in my personal life (part of a community). Later on my images are just about sharing an experience.

Jaylyn
11-19-2013, 01:55 PM
I still take pics just about every time I dress. First it gives me something to look at beside the mirror and I can use lots of camera angles to get better shots. I have thousands I keep on a flash drive. I hope I die in a house fire that destroy's all evidence but if wife and I don't go at the same time the other one can destroy the evidence.... Any way I love cameras and take a ton of pics of every thing from wildlife to Jaylyn.

stephNE
11-19-2013, 02:33 PM
There is no question that I don't take as many pictures now as I did a few years back.

Cheryl T
11-19-2013, 02:34 PM
I almost always take pictures. It's how I can accurately critique my appearance.
Looking in the mirror I can always tell myself I'm beautiful, but pictures tell a different story.

Candice Mae
11-19-2013, 02:38 PM
I still take pictures because after hearing about the value of youth from the more experienced members on here I want to be able to look back. I got a flash drive with my "best of" that I add the good picture to then delete the rest. I think it will be good to look back in 30 years and see how I've changed. Also its a good way to evaluate my look from every angle, I don't have eyes in the back of my head. My look is still progressing looking back at pictures from two years ago, I see a big difference and you can only improve.

susan54
11-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Hello. I seem to have a different reason for photography from those who have so far posted. I have a LOT of clothes and they are all catalogued, describing the garment, when bought and for how much -and whether or not I was dressed as a woman when shopping. I then add any dates when I wore the garment in public. The catalogue is supported by at least four images from different angles of me wearing each item, usually at home (where I don't wear makeup or wig so I just crop the image at the neck). I feel I have to do this every time I upgrade my camera and I am now on No.4 which has enough megapixels for any purpose. I usually forget a camera (a compact, not my SLR) when I go out dressed but even when I remember it I usually don't take pictures.

nancy walters
11-20-2013, 07:36 AM
I have a bad lower back. It's Degenerative Disc Disease . At some point , I may need to have several vertebrae fused together . Now , I am having upper back issues with my neck/shoulder area . Eventually , my mobility will be affected .

When that happens , I want to look back on those days and remember that I could rock a Mini skirt/Prom Dress/Secretary outfit and had better legs than most of my ex-girlfriends.

As well , I'm a late bloomer when it comes to photography , so everything is new - I'm still figuring out stuff like lighting , F-stops , shutter speeds and the dreaded clone stamp .

linny_aggy
11-20-2013, 07:55 AM
of course i'm still taking pics..more brighter n better ..& much more in numbers !!

PS. ..I think u have given me an idea !! Thanks Danni Renee ..keep watching all u girls & ladies..

Robbin_Sinclair
11-20-2013, 08:10 AM
I wish I did. I just can't dress for photos with the make up and all. And the heels.

Still dress every morning. Until I have to go drab. Usually one of three favorite outfits.

:hugs: rBBn

Jaymees22
11-20-2013, 02:38 PM
I still take pictures of myself but not as often as when I first started on my misadventures. I used to take them every time I dressed, I guess I wanted to document my progress as I was also keeping a journal. Now I still take pictures about once a week, after all I spent all that money on a camera, a tripod and a printer. Jaymee

susiecd13
11-20-2013, 03:28 PM
I love to take pics of myself when dressed. One reason I think I do it is to see exactly how I look when dressed. Does the outfit look good, etc. The other reason I take pics is because I don't get to dress often so I want to have lasting memories of my dressing encounters. I am currently at a stage in my life where I don't feel the want or need to dress everyday ( that may be cause I am not able to ) but just like to dress once in a while and feel like a sexy girl. Just my thoughts.

Susie

~Joanne~
11-20-2013, 05:00 PM
I take pictures every time I dress. It gives me something to do for one. For two, I want to create a timeline and see how I progress and if I am getting any better at this or not, what works and what doesn't. My SO also likes to take my pictures when dressed. Will it fade? probably not anytime soon.

Eryn
11-20-2013, 07:11 PM
I used to take pictures every time I dressed, but these days I take fewer. I think that previously I had to have the pictures to really believe what I was doing, but now I'm more comfortable with myself and don't need to document everything. I still take pictures to illustrate events or of special things, like new outfits.

Andreaxxx420
11-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't take pictures because I have no where to save them on the computer or even on my phone. I love taking them and I turn super girly with my poses. But I am not passable. I have no wig and make up. But I am sure ill love taking pictures of myself when I truly don't look like myself.

Kristina_nolagirl
12-05-2013, 12:34 AM
I still take them - so fun!

docrobbysherry
12-05-2013, 02:07 AM
If I don't take pics when I dress, it means I haven't put any effort into it. In other words, if I don't have pics, that dressing session doesn't count!

Both my photos, my taste, my style, and dressing efforts r improving. And, I've got the photos to prove it!

Plus, the old memories going. I can't remember so I need to see what I wore, "The last time?"

Happy
12-05-2013, 11:25 AM
:\ can't muster enough courage to actually take pictures yet, you never know if somebody might look at it no matter how good you hide them.

Lacyfem
12-05-2013, 12:17 PM
I love to take pics when I dress either taken by me or whomever I'm with as it helps me with my fem look....

mykell
12-05-2013, 12:25 PM
never took photos until i joined here. got daring today with makeup even,will probably post next week.

Laura28
12-05-2013, 01:43 PM
I am guilty i take pictures all the time. I love to look back at them and i love to post them here, i guess since i am not out in public by posting my pics here makes it seem to me that i am. I also take them since i mostly dress when i travel on Buisness and my wife like to see the pics. I have said it before she loves to see the pics but not Laura fully dressed in person. I dont get it but it works for us.

Laura Collette
12-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I began to take pictures only this year, and enjoy looking at them at the times I'm not dressed up. It extends the pleasure for me, although like some others I'm not passable until I lose this mustache. I can ignore it when looking at the pictures though. One evening while my wife and I were looking through my iPhoto folder, suddenly there was Laura! I thought I'd hidden those photos better. Who was that chick anyway? Surprisingly my wife encouraged me to keep them and not throw them away, so now I don't make a point of having them but I know it's OK if she sees them. Thank you my dear.

AmyGaleRT
12-05-2013, 10:33 PM
I really need to do another photo shoot as Amy...it's been awhile. I would get to show off my actual ear studs, at least... :)

- Amy

Majella St Gerard
12-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Well, way back then when I first started dressing and taking pics, I was only an underdresser and would take picks of myself in lingerie or close up panty crotch shots. Now that I am openly dressing, I like to take full body shots wearing a nice outfit, show my face and even wearing the wig. So yes the way and the style of picture taking has changed very much, they have become less sexual in nature.

Wezzcott
12-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I've been dressing for about 30 years, and have taken pictures for well more than half of those years. It's fun to keep them in a collection, and look back at them over the years and see how I have changed, and how my tastes in clothing has changed. Its kind of like a book of your journey. I will probably continue taking pictures for a long time.

sarahcsc
12-06-2013, 08:46 PM
I have definitely slowed down since 2 years ago when I first started taking pictures. I do cringe when looking at them but I keep them anyways to remind myself how far I've come. I don't really know why I was so excited to be in front of the camera initially but the novelty faded quickly the moment I grew insecure. I started criticising my photos very harshly whilst vowing to do better next time one little improvement at a time. One thing lead to another and I eventually found myself taking an entire day doing a photo shoot! And even so, not all the pictures I've taken made it to the eyes of others let alone the internet. There are also lingerie pictures which I'm too insecure to exhibit, the hair may be all wrong, the lighting was too dim, etc.

I hardly take any photos these days because life just got too busy... But I know that was how "Sarah" was born, hence I need to keep nurturing her by taking photos. It is vain, but it keeps me on my toes! :-)

Luciana Vitale
12-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Hi, because I don’t have to many opportunities to dress all the way, the few times I can I like to take pictures when I am all dressed , post a few but like to watch myself all
Dressed and expressing m feminine side, the side I wish can express myself more frequently

mikiSJ
12-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Posting a picture of who you are is a way of coming out to the world, at least the very small world of this forum.

Since I am now out to a much larger world, the rest of me is best served in person, or sometimes by my craziness posted on forums.

Krystenw
12-06-2013, 11:23 PM
I am always taking pictures.
I use a Kodak easyshare C723.
I like it because on the self portrait mode you can set it to take two pictures at 10 second intervals.

DanielleT
12-07-2013, 03:00 PM
I love doing pictures and sharing them! I am so proud of how far I have come as a woman.

laciewhite
12-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I am guilty of taking photos while dressed, they never seem to look as good as the mirror though...lol

yes i can relate to that!

i used to take a few pictures and also a bit of video tape years ago in the 90s, but all that stuff on analogue media was lost/destroyed (by me).

i went through a long period of non-cross dressing but recently started again and have been enjoying the ease of taking digital 'selfies' for the first time. generally the actual results are not so good but sometimes i'll capture something that blows my mind. so i'll keep at it...

darla_g
12-11-2013, 06:28 PM
i take pictures, plenty of them and do post occasionally . I do not think its a matter of vanity or guilt either. I like to document my dressing session, preferably with my wife as the photographer for a number of reasons. I am always striving constantly to improve my look, whether it is in makeup application, or outfit coordination or how my wig was styled on that particular day. The only way to get better is to review how things went the last time. I sort through the ton of pictures i might have from a session and the reality only a fraction of them do i get the satisfaction of seeing a feminine face looking back at me . The number i might consider posting are smaller still. (just like laciewhite's comment just above) I enjoy seeing other people's pictures too and seem to get helpful comments and suggestions when i post mine so i figure out why not? If you don't like this aspect of the site you don't have to go there and you certainly don't have to view any of mine if you don't want to.

and has it changed? Probably to the extent that i am both trying to improve my look and that is better as well as the photographic technique and poses.

The truth is I don't dress as much as i would like and its not always due to lack of opportunity. I take forever to get ready and primp and sometimes i just lack the energy to get it together. On some days i know i won't get to do it, but sometimes just looking at some old pics or shopping for something is just the need that i fulfill.

This is the nice thing about CDing, there is no one right way to do it. A person's motivations and objectives are entirely their own. But if i am going to do it might as well take some pics to see if i want to do it that way again.

JennyLynn
12-11-2013, 06:32 PM
I like taking pictures just because it's so rare that I get a chance to look pretty and it takes so much time, I like to see how nice I look when I did have the time for all the makeup etc. I take pictures to keep the prettiness of me alive when I can't be so in real life.

mirima1992
02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I take pictures and video, especially at Halloween, when I can be Wonder Woman, school girl, etc. Most of my video is of myself walking outside. Just started youtube channel.

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 02:04 PM
I don't even want to try taking pictures... You are 10 light years ahead of where I am.

Thanks for sharing... maybe one day... maybe..

Vanny

Francine
02-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't take as many pictures as I used to, but then I don't dress as much as I used to. One thing it has shown me is how far I have come, even though it has taken years for me to get to this level.
Francine

Hell on Heels
02-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Pictures are a lot of fun, not only to take, but to share with others that we may never get a chance to meet in person.
I've made so many friends here and sharing photos makes that friendship seem a little more personal, even if it's still
just a virtual world for most of us. If you got 'em, share 'em.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Kristy 56
02-11-2014, 03:50 PM
I actually just started,so I'm learning as I go. I guess I got inspired by all you beautiful girls posting your pics. Not sure about a face shot though. But who knows. :)

Brea Lynn
02-11-2014, 04:54 PM
I haven't really done any picture taking yet, but I imagine once I get my full set up I will. I don't feel the need to currently, since all it would be is me (a guy) in a dress, or w/e, not the Me I'm wanting to present. I'm fairly (ok, to be honest, VERY) vain when it comes to dressing, and the few times in the past when I was able to complete my look, I was constantly finding excuses to walk in front of the mirror. :)

natcrys
02-11-2014, 05:51 PM
It was very interesting reading the replies to this older thread. :)

For me, it started as a way of recording my development as Tassia. I was so glad my ex-girlfriend has a very good camera (we're talking 1997 here).. and I still have most of those pics.

Nowadays, I still try to take pics every time I go out.. and I just bought a second flash unit for my photos at home.

I guess I'm just vain! :heehee:

mirima1992
02-11-2014, 05:52 PM
I like to take photos outside in short skirts

Alice Torn
02-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Yes, I am vain, and self absorbed too dern much, and i almost always take photos and or videos when i am all dolled up. I would never put one on the phone though!

sonialexis
02-11-2014, 06:14 PM
when i was a little boy in by bed wearing my mom''s panties i would imagine myself as a girl and just wonder how nice to take pictures fully dressed. Digiital cameras hadn't come out then, so i would wonder when i print it the studio guys would see it. Now we have, cell phone cams, point and shoots, dslrs, webcams, I use every one of them to take picture I just love it and it's getting better.it would be a shame not capturing this beauty I see in the mirror.

Barbara Dugan
02-11-2014, 06:18 PM
I still take pictures but not as often as I used

Taylor Ray
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM
I have taken pictures throughout different parts of my CD life. About 3 years ago I spent a month doing about 20 different photos shoots. I began sharing them online, which was fun and fine at first but then I started to feel uncomfortable with my privacy and the internet.

So I purged the "CD" they were stored on and erased all the images. I miss having them, but I don't think the internet is a private place.

Glenda58
02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Haven't taken any in years need new one in my avatar. Plus with my phone camera it puts it to the internet as soon as I take it which could be a NONO.

ElisabethK
02-11-2014, 08:51 PM
I do pictures occasionally, and have some dating back to when I first dressed many years ago. Not all that many, mostly because I find the self-portrait aspect of it awkward and I don't like the forced posting. I will admit though, I'm much more critical of male pictures of myself than the female ones.

KaceyR
02-11-2014, 08:56 PM
I hadn't been taking as many pics primarily due to 1-shoddy camera that doesn't focus well anymore and 2-makeup not the best yet... But I'm getting there. Cured #1 last week (new Canon that can take runs of 10 pics by itself :)) and while it's still not the best #2 is now good enough to not scare people away I think.
Sat dress up and before going out got me the new Avatar with it. I need some other skirts/dresses though but hopefully soon will maybe get some more pics out there of my other outfits.

Anna H
02-11-2014, 11:52 PM
I only started taking pictures a few months ago. Up until then
there was never a single one.

My main reason was to fit in without being 'anonymous'...though
I Do understand why lots of us have to be.

Now, I like the idea of having my own little time-line of pictures,
and my day is brightened every day when I see pictures from
others....(and I do thank you all for sharing them!)

I'm wanting to take more --if I can ever get a break from work.
My wife and I went to Goodwill a few days ago and I got 2 nice
new dresses....(surprised Very Much at the quality of stuff there
for so cheap!) It seems every time I get half a chance, more work
pops up. But...it buys the stuff I like, so I can't complain!

♥ :happy: ♥

MsVal
02-12-2014, 09:55 AM
As an advanced amateur photographer one would imagine I have a ton of photos of MsVal, but actually no, now a single one. That seems odd, but the explanation is simple. My favorite photographic subjects are interesting and beautiful things. Sadly, I am neither.

Best wishes
MsVal

Tina B.
02-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Funny MsVal, I'm also a photographer, manly wildlife, but while an Egret maybe prettier, I still take photos of myself from time to time. I started taking pictures back in the 60's. I don't dig out the camera every time, not even all that often, but now and then I get a look I really like, and I'll do a selfie or two, after all wasn't it a crossdresser that invented the selfie. lol
I started with Polaroid, got brave enough to go to film, then started to develop my own, and took a lot during that time, then I had one of the first digital cameras I found, and that really make it easy.
It's fun now and then to go back and see how I dressed back then, and how I looked when I was young and thin. It's also a way to remember some great looking clothes that I had many years ago.