PDA

View Full Version : Out and About

Michelle Crossfire
11-20-2013, 02:07 PM
I must give kudos to my wife. She is incredible and amazingly supportive of my "hobby" as she puts it. The other day, I was dressed and my wife came home from work. This is nothing to be concerned with. She has come home numerous time and i was dressed, usually on my days off, about once or twice a month. Anyway, she goes shopping with me for stuff and i do the same with her. I actually have quite a closet full of stuff. When she came home the other day, she wanted to go to the outlet mall about 45 minutes south of our home. I, being dressed, said, let's go. However, she has stated that she will not go out in public with me dressed. She is supportive and understanding of my reasons and is aware when i go out dressed, usually to a GNO at night. Then she started giving me fashion tips to use when i am out and about. I wondered what exactly she meant by that. What do you suppose she meant by that? I think i know, but i think it is a good topic for a thread.

Also, i have given thought to going out during the day to the same outlet mall, which is an outdoor strip mall. Not sure of my voice, but my wife thinks i have a slightly higher than normal voice for a guy, certainly no baritone or bass voice. Either that or a wal-mart dressed somewhat conservatively, more blending (makeup, jewelry, jeans, heels and blouse). Still have not gotten the kahonas to do it yet.

Chari
11-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Good to hear your wife is "amazingly supportive"of your feminine side! If she is giving you fashion tips - they are probably meant to help you "blend" better. It takes courage to go out & about for the first time, but when you are comfortable and confident in your self, it will happen. Each time after that it will get easier and more exciting. Enjoy.

Rachelakld
11-20-2013, 05:57 PM
That's nice of your wife.
My wife and kids know it takes balls, but it's so much fun hitting the malls

Beverley Sims
11-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Rachel,
That post is for poets corner. :)

Crossfire,
You are fortunate having a suportive wife.
When she suggested going to the mall, it would have been better to say do you want me to come as well?
Very sneaky but you might get the right response one day. :)