PDA

View Full Version : SO's taking your femme pictures

~Joanne~
11-20-2013, 04:17 PM
I was just sitting here looking over some of the pictures that My SO just took of Me. It got Me to thinking, She has really been getting into the Picture taking lately.

For instance, I was just dressing and relaxing when she came home from being out with a few friends. When she saw me she said "hello Joanne" and smiled. Then she said "let's do some pictures today!" which I never pass on but she has been taking a lot of them lately and I think she is enjoying doing so :)

I get a little shaky when it comes to the posing when she is taking them but I feel the ones she takes come out fairly better than when I use a tripod.

So it got me to wondering.....and here are the questions lol

How many of us have SO's that love to take our pictures while we are dressed? How many will if they are asked to?
Do you think she does a better job than say a tripod or self photo?
Do you find it harder to pose when she's taking them
and finally,
How much input does she offer when it comes to poses and such?

Have a great week :D

MikeRamsey
11-20-2013, 04:20 PM
i love to get my picture takien wen im wearing girls clothing, its fun

Nadine Spirit
11-20-2013, 05:36 PM
I like it when my SO takes my picture, it takes less time then setting up the tripod and having to set the self timer. What I dislike is that she is not so much into picture taking. Not just my picture, but pictures in general. I have a philosophy about good pictures, if you take a hundred of them you might get one or two that are pretty good. My SO seems to think that she is a bad photographer because she can't get a good picture when she takes one or two, thus she is reluctant to take them.

As far as advice of how to pose and such, nope, that is all me baby. My SO again offers no help in that arena. It just isn't really her thing. Some GGs tend to just pose when a camera is pointed in their direction, but some don't. Mine doesn't. Oh well, I do. By taking lots and lots of pictures and trying to move in different positions over and over I think I have improved with time.

Julie Gaum
11-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Must ask a few questions first: For how long has your SO been taking pictures? Does she initiate it most of the time or do you? Does she ever offer suggestions as to what to wear or how to pose? How long have you been, I assume, married? Does she support your CDing in other ways? When in your relationship did you "out" to her? Do you go out en femme with her?
Then I could give a more considered answer
Julie

Debra Russell
11-20-2013, 06:29 PM
My wife is a bad photographer .. but will do so if asked .. always hesitant and says "what do you need more for, like didn't you just do this"\? ............................Debra

Leslie Langford
11-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Hope yours is a solid marriage, Joanne. I sense a bit of a red flag when you say that your wife has really been getting into picture taking lately. Why the sudden change?

Hope they don't go viral on the Internet to "out" you for spite some day, or else end up in a divorce lawyer's office as potential "grounds" or "evidence" .

Just sayin'...

Eryn
11-20-2013, 07:07 PM
My spouse will take pictures when asked, but she doesn't live for the opportunity!

Our spouses show their acceptance in different ways. Perhaps yours is showing hers from the far side of the viewfinder.

Fortuneta
11-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Joanne...
Makes me nervous...out with the girls, pictures, maybe conversation material for their next get-together. I am a believer in using my timer and tripod. If my wife wants pictures I can review them for what "I" want others to see.

kfsteve391
11-20-2013, 10:05 PM
I take most of my photos. Sometimes another CD will take some. My wife, who is indifferent to me dressing, will not take pics of me.

Michelle V
11-20-2013, 10:13 PM
I have found that if you listen to a REAL woman, not just a genetic girl but a real woman, you will find that creating the image you most desire, which is that of a woman, will come true. I have a blast when I get to take pictures and play dress up with my wife, she will push me to pose and do things I would not normally do on my own and the results are always amazing. It brings us closer and makes my desire to make her happy stronger. So I do believe there is nothing like having the person you trust the most help you improve your image and record it for the future.

Also, it seems like your wife is doing and incredible job ensuring you are happy, congratulations, you are very lucky.

MissTee
11-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Spouse and I agree that we won't do pictures. We're both absent minded and don't want photo evidence in the wrong hands. Besides, I care more about how I feel when dressed than how I look.

linda allen
11-21-2013, 09:49 AM
My wife doesn't like to take pictures, period, be it of me dressed, naked, the family, whatever. She is not good at it and doesn't want to learn.

So - I haven't asked her to. I just use a self timer and take them myself.

Stephanie47
11-21-2013, 09:57 AM
I would be very reluctant to have my wife take pictures of me while en femme. I hope the girls coming home with her and seeing you is a common occurrence and you are fully out to others. Otherwise, I would see some potential if the marriage does not work out that the pictures may be used for the unintended purpose. Sometimes wives will do a total 180 turn on acceptance and participation.

Daryl
11-21-2013, 09:59 AM
I live alone so I rely on my self timer and tripod.

Allison Quinn
11-21-2013, 10:00 AM
My girlfriend takes my picture often when i'm dressed :P
It makes it a bit easier for me and it is on higher quality since the picture camera is of higher quality than the selfie camera on our phones :P

My girlfriend has been helpful with poses as she has made me try some ridiculous ones to get it out of my system so that I would sort of know some silly things to do and told me how to stand a bit or at least tells me how she stands when just well standing xD

Other than that we just laugh a lot :P But we always do that when we take pictures c:

linda allen
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Yes, there's a risk in having pictures taken, even if they are hidden and you are the only person who knows about them. On the other hand, if you're ever left home dressed, there's a very good chance you have been photographed at the ATM, the gas station, Walmart, etc. Some cities even have video cameras on street corners.

As for a wife taking pictures, it depends on the relationship and how long the marriage has been together. My wife knows of my dressing and sees me dressed often. She accepts it as part of me, just like she would if I played golf or built model airplanes. Pictures wouldn't make a difference but as I posted above, she doesn't like to take them so I haven't asked.

Beverley Sims
11-21-2013, 11:44 AM
When I am away my wife takes my pictures.
We do have to hide some holiday snaps.
I have CD's with a "V" on them. Verboten. :)

~Joanne~
11-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Must ask a few questions first:

Ok Julie, I will answer your questions but how much do they really have to do with a SO taking pictures? lol

For how long has your SO been taking pictures?

She enjoys photography in general. She's not the greatest at it but she does have some very good pictures that she has taken in general :)

Does she initiate it most of the time or do you?

Most of the time I take my own pictures, especially en femme. My SO fully supports, accepts, and embraces that this is who I am but i do not want to throw it in her face all the time. Every now and then she will see me dressed and just grab the camera. I have only asked her twice ever to take pictures for me and that was when I was out dressed. Seemed awkward to set up a tripod in a park lol

Does she ever offer suggestions as to what to wear or how to pose?

Never what to wear but she does suggest poses here and there when I have exhausted my portfolio of them lol

Does she support your CDing in other ways?

Yes, all the time.

When in your relationship did you "out" to her?

A very long time in but to be honest, she wasn't that surprised.

Do you go out en femme with her?

No, I hardly go past the front door ever.

Hope yours is a solid marriage, Joanne. I sense a bit of a red flag when you say that your wife has really been getting into picture taking lately. Why the sudden change?

Hope they don't go viral on the Internet to "out" you for spite some day, or else end up in a divorce lawyer's office as potential "grounds" or "evidence" .

Just sayin'...

She has always been into picture taking. I think she is just enjoying having a different subject to shoot from time to time :) None of the photos she takes of me en femme actually leave MY camera so there's no "sneaky gathering evidence" or other stuff going on here. She's really not that type of person.

Our spouses show their acceptance in different ways. Perhaps yours is showing hers from the far side of the viewfinder.

Naw, just another bonus to coming out to her over a year ago now. Her acceptance from day one of being told has not wavered one bit.

Also, it seems like your wife is doing and incredible job ensuring you are happy, congratulations, you are very lucky.

I agree with everything you posted and I truly am blessed. I know I found my soul mate the minute we met and I give as much as I take to assure that we are happy no matter what :)

I hope the girls coming home with her and seeing you is a common occurrence and you are fully out to others.

Her friends dropped her off, they didn't come in lol I am only out to my sister's here and her. no one else.

For the record though, this became almost a post about insecurities with your SO's rather than a simple fun thing to do lol

sometimes_miss
11-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Ah, yes, I remember when my ex started taking pictures of me dressed up. In fact, she was the one who suggested it. I remember it well, because it was those very pictures that were part of her blackmailing me during my divorce, saying she would share them with all my family and friends.

Be very careful what you wish for.

kimdl93
11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
In private I often advise members to take the admonitions of others with a grain of salt. There's a natural human tendency to project one's experiences - particularly bad experiences - onto the situations and lives of others. I'd caution against projecting some sinister, ulterior motive on JoAnne's wife's enjoyment of photo taking.

~Joanne~
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Ah, yes, I remember when my ex started taking pictures of me dressed up. In fact, she was the one who suggested it. I remember it well, because it was those very pictures that were part of her blackmailing me during my divorce, saying she would share them with all my family and friends.

Sorry to hear this happened to you, I really am. It seems that a lot of girls are paranoid about this very thing happening and I can't blame them. The opportunity is there for sure but at the same time, just telling her is enough to give her a weapon at every turn when it comes down to it. If you trust your SO enough to tell her in the first place, it was because you believe that you could trust her with this secret. I don't see why pictures would waver that trust. After all, if your out to your SO, you probably dress in front of her too....I don't see where the difference between the dressing in front and having her take some pictures for something fun to do together is that far different.

As dressers, we do tend to take a lot of pictures of ourselves dressed, whether your SO takes the pictures or not, the evidence is always....SOME WHERE. If you don't trust your SO then why did you come out to her? If we are truly honest with our SO's, if Your SO truly accepts this, supports it, and embraces it, pictures should be a nothing.

Tina B.
11-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Both the wife and I are photographers, while she never ask to take pictures of me when dressed, will gladly do it when asked, and while I like to chase birds with my camera, she likes to take pictures of people and she is good at it. So I love it when she takes them for me, but I find I relax in front of the camera better when using a tripod, worrying about set up and lighting and a quick pose before the timer goes off, helps to keep me from over thinking it.
But it's fun to just be the model sometimes.

DonnaT
11-22-2013, 01:38 PM
My wife has taken my picture when we've been out, but she wouldn't do a photo shoot just for the heck of it because she isn't that comfortable with it and she doesn't want me posting them online.

She took the avatar photo. It's a little fuzzy.

Lorileah
11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
I remember it well, because it was those very pictures that were part of her blackmailing me during my divorce, saying she would share them with all my family and friends.

Funny, that a representative of the court (i.e. your wife's lawyer) would stoop to something so illegal as blackmail.

Members remember, cross dressing is NOT illegal and cannot be used as grounds for obtaining more during a divorce. The use of said photos, during the proceedings would be thrown out as inconsequential to the case. Any lawyer who would stoop to that level should be reported to the State Bar Association.

linda allen
11-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Legal advice from a web forum is worth exactly what you pay for it.

The photos don't have to be presented in court to do damage. And you can lose a job for being a crossdresser regardless of the legality of crossdressing.

Lorileah
11-22-2013, 06:33 PM
And you can lose a job for being a crossdresser regardless of the legality of crossdressing.

that would not be the technical reason (any good lawyer or the ACLU would have that for lunch). You can be fired for breathing in most states.

Jennifer in CO
11-22-2013, 06:43 PM
we were photo majors in college so my wife is faaar more comfortable behind the camera than in front. Hence, she used to take a lot of pictures of anything and everything. One of her most prized "artsy" photos is (was) a silouette photo of me playing the piano...nude upper and after my transition so quite perky breasts being the focal point of the image. It was titled "Nude music" and hung in a local gallery for some time. All our photos were lost in the house fire....

LauraBird
11-22-2013, 08:43 PM
My wife has taken photos before, and I've taken some myself with a timer. She's suggested outfits, and poses to a degree... though she knows as much about photography as I do... which is not much! So she tries to help when she does. My wife is accepting though to be honest, sometimes it's hard to tell just how much. Sometimes I get the feeling she's doing it because she loves me and not because she really thinks it's a fun thing to do. We've gone out dressed together before, she's shown me how to do my own makeup, and we've had fun with it. I haven't gotten dressed with her in almost a year now... though a lot of that was my deliberate choice. Got dressed (to the 9's) for halloween last year as a bridesmaid. Friend of mine and a few other friends decided to do a crossdressed wedding party group theme. Wives as groomsmen, husbands as bride/bridesmaids. I was the only one who took it seriously... full body wax, shaved, toes done, etc. Other friends noticed, and even now they "check" my arms to see if they have hair. So I had to let it grow back this winter and get through one more halloween to let it blow over and the memories subside among friends.

I hear you all about the "blackmailing". It's a reasonable fear. While I'm only "out" here and to my wife, and I very much wish to keep it private - I have for the most part accepted this side of myself and am not really ashamed. If it DID get out as a form of blackmail, well, I'd have to just take it in stride. I made sure that I was in acceptance with myself before I ever even considered letting her take a picture. In this day and age if someone wants to make a big deal out of it (friends, family, job, whatever) then I don't really need them in my life anyways. However I also understand that it can be awkward for some folks, so no need to present this to them if it's not necessary!

All that said... I've been pretty careful about making sure that the camera never left my sight and ALWAYS wound up in my possession when the session was done! The camera card was always very quickly cleaned out and pictures stored someplace only I know about. :)

debbeelee1
11-24-2013, 06:04 PM
My SO takes lots and lots of pics of me while en femme! She's pretty good at "posing" me too!