PDA

View Full Version : My Sexiest Shaving Method....

Jaime77
11-20-2013, 05:52 PM
I've only shaved my legs a few times in my life, but have for the past two winters (waist to feet, along with leaving just enough of a girlie patch...), and hope to continue year to year. I find my wife's shaving creme leaves me with that feminine tingle and smoothness which I find quite nice, albeit with some razor burn, but more recently have tried the sugaring method (sugar, lemon juice, olive oil mix) that leaves me feeling REALLY sexy smooth, and minimizes the burn.

Check out this delightful recipe: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/...soft-legs.html

Join me in some sexiness girls!!! :o

Erica Marie
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Oh heck I must be turning into a real girl. Shaving my legs every few days in order to keep them smooth is more like work than pleasure. I do it because I hate hair where it doesnt belong. Maybe its just me.

RenneB
11-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Same her. After the first 'shave', I just can't stand the stubble so I've been shaving every three days or so just 'cuz. For me, it's the body in the shower with conditioner and the face at the sink....

Renne.....

kfsteve391
11-20-2013, 10:02 PM
I shave most everyday. I look and feel so much better without all that hair everywhere.

Kate Simmons
11-20-2013, 10:15 PM
I dunno about sexy, i mean it's kind of a PITA doing it every couple of days to avoid stubble :heehee:. Most women don't have to shave that often. Now, eating a cream puff, that's sexy.:battingeyelashes::)

alice clair
11-21-2013, 07:02 AM
I shave my whole body everyday and have been for many years, I do enjoy the process and the end results are wonderful. When I was in the hospital I couldn't shave for several days and it about drove me crazy with the stubble. I shave twice on sunday once in the morning and once at night, it grows that fast.

Lynn Marie
11-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Yeah maybe shaving can be sexy the first few times. After the one hundredth time, it's just another maintenance item that needs to be accomplished on schedule! There's a lot of maintenance to being a girl. This can be a really high maintenance hobby!

vallerie lacy
11-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Nothing worse than stubble.

Beverley Sims
11-21-2013, 07:38 AM
My sexiest shaving method would have to be standing on my head. :)

tylia
11-21-2013, 07:59 AM
After hundreds of leg shaves it still feels so sexy.....especially sliding on those new sheer hose righ out of the package.

Janet Bern
11-21-2013, 10:40 AM
If you really want to feel good shaving use the "Intuition" Razor. I has some cream in the razor and feel great

dtride
11-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Shave my legs everyday, very easy in the shower if you stay on top of it, love the feel of no hair on my legs and slipping into pantyhose

Lorileah
11-23-2013, 12:33 AM
This should be in Beauty, when you get 10 posts you can post there