PDA

View Full Version : Promotion interview at work

Stephanie Morgan
11-20-2013, 07:29 PM
I have an interview for a promotion at work tomorrow. Although I am not really too nervous about it, I have decided to paint my toe nails my favorite color (pink) for the interview. Kind of a way to help channel some of Stephanie's exuberance and to help me stay focused.
Anyone else do something similar when it comes to stress and the job?

hugs,
Stephanie

RenneB
11-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Good luck on the interview Steph.... For me my stress release is coming home and getting out of the drab and into the fab...

Renne.....

Fortuneta
11-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Hi Steph...
Open-toe shoes are out...just teasing. I have done the same during times of stress. Any type of clothing gives me the comfortable, calming feeling needed to tackle whatever is out there. Panties and hose under my regular attire qualifies me for anything! Go for it and good luck!

Tammy Nowakowski
11-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Good luck on the interview Stephanie

Marcelle
11-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Good luck Stephanie.

Hugs

Isha

MichelleinEugene
11-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Knock their socks off!

AndreaCalifCD
11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Anyone else do something similar when it comes to stress and the job?

As I'm self employed and work at home, I usually slip into something even more comfortable ;-)

Hope it goes well tomorrow Stephanie!

kimdl93
11-20-2013, 09:05 PM
If it helps lift your demeanor, by all means paint your toes!

Stephanie Morgan
11-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Toes are all painted and ready.

Jilmac
11-20-2013, 10:52 PM
I once had a diciplinary hearing for breaking a work rule (which I was accused of but didn't do). It was me, my union rep, and an arbitrator against three company bigwigs. I wore a pair of pink lace trimmed panties under my street clothes to help ease the tension. My union rep made the bigwigs look like amatures, the arbitrator ruled in my favor. and the charges were dropped. I might be superstitious but I believ that day my pretty panties brought me good luck.

Karren H
11-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Hopefully the interview doesn't include a bare foot sobriety test! lol

Launa
11-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Wear your panties too.

Beverley Sims
11-21-2013, 11:52 AM
In these situations, I tend to gravitate the other way.
Stay focused, I want the job. :)

Nicole Erin
11-21-2013, 12:11 PM
I believe this is what they call a "security blanket".
Whether everyone else sees it or not, when people wear certain things it gives them certain feelings.
Often we read about someone here wearing a bra, panties, or pantyhose under their drab and saying, "I felt so girly at work".

Heh, ANYthing that makes the work day more bearable, one should go for it.

Chickhe
11-21-2013, 12:17 PM
I tend to keep it separate...if something goes bad, you don't want something you enjoy to become associated with something bad. Be careful, often promotion interviews involve hitting the gym or going for a massage with the boss...

MustangGirl
11-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Good luck on the interview Steph.... For me my stress release is coming home and getting out of the drab and into the fab...

Renne.....

It took my first wife many, many years to understand this very thing. She finally did, and embraced my CDing before she died. My current wife knows I want to CD but out of respect for her feelings, I have limited my self to under dressing, and wearing a cotton nightgown to bed. She accepts this, but I do not want to push things to far.

Stephanie Morgan
11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Well, got through the interview and I feel like it went pretty good. Thankfully no barefoot sobriety tests...lol. Thanks again for all the encouragment, y'all are wonderful! Nice set of panties and pink toes.....yea....we got this!