PDA

View Full Version : Working from home

Jordan-NH
11-21-2013, 09:41 AM
So this is the second time this month I've been able to work from home. I'm taking full advantage of it and working pretty. I've never been so relaxed and comfortable while working before. Doing the whole business casual look. A girl could get used to this really quick.

KayleeTaylor
11-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh yes, I love working from home and just being me :) Been working from home since December of 2012.

linda allen
11-21-2013, 09:50 AM
I'm retired so I "work from home" most of the time.

il.dso
11-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Yes, working from home is a wonderful way to go.
Of course, I spend so much time on this website and ebay that I'm not really working all that much!

Jennifer Marie P.
11-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Yes va girl can get used to that.

nhlighthouse
11-21-2013, 10:34 AM
So this is the second time this month I've been able to work from home. I'm taking full advantage of it and working pretty. I've never been so relaxed and comfortable while working before. Doing the whole business casual look. A girl could get used to this really quick.

I am trying that for a day and I tell you nothing like being dressed in nice soft clothes especially with forms! What a feeling it gives you!

larry
11-21-2013, 10:52 AM
just be sure to cover your laptop camera. hehehe

Sarah Beth
11-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm home today , not working, the weather is bad and I'm not wanting to go out. In am all dressed up with no place to go and no one around. It's a great way to spend the day. Made cinimon rolls earlier, now window shopping online and checking out some or the black friday ads.

Karren H
11-21-2013, 11:10 AM
I think I would be soooo distracted that I wouldn't get any work work done....

Beverley Sims
11-21-2013, 11:40 AM
One trouble for me Brittany, my hair sometimes gets in the way of my soldering iron.
Real nylon hair just melts and gets "knotted." :)

JustWendy
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
I work from home and frequently work pretty (like today). When I first started, it may have been a little distracting (like changing my outfit multiple times during the day), but now I stick with one choice, usually made the night before, and how I’m dressed doesn’t affect my work – at least not in a bad way. :)

Wendy

Lynn Marie
11-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I used to work from home. Far from home! Now I do work at home. Gotta clean the bathroom today. Maybe see if I can lengthen the sleeves on a new ladies jacket I got at Goodwill last week. Retirement can be so tiring.