PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it.

Amanda_P
11-23-2013, 05:12 PM
I finally got a chance to go shopping by myself. In male mode I started at Fred Meyers. Looking at bras and wound up trying of a few bras and dresses in the store. Then on to walmart a few times and did the same thing. But at Ross's I actually bought a 3 new bras and a sweater dress and a new top and 3 pairs of heels. I'll have to show you all sometime. But no one batted an eye. You can actually look at bras and check sizes without anyone bothering you. Can't wait until I get the chance to go shopping again by myself. Who knows what could happen. Here's one of my new boots

Zylia
11-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Good for you, that must be a liberating experience I hope to have myself one day! I really like those boots, I almost bought similar shoes two or three weeks ago but I ended up buying a pair with wedges instead.

Stephanie Morgan
11-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Glad you had a great shopping trip. Cute boots too!!

Cynthia Anne
11-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Good for you Amanda! I really like that boot!

Jilmac
11-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Just today, I was in Target in guy mode looking at electronics, didn't find what I wanted so as I was walking out a floor length nighty caught my eye and before I knew it, I was buying the nighty and three bras. For me clothes and lingerie shopping is pretty much routine whether I'm in guy or girl mode.

Beverley Sims
11-24-2013, 01:38 AM
I like Ross, it is the only retail outlet with the variety of a thrift shop, ,,, and it's all new. :)

Amanda_P
11-24-2013, 02:56 AM
Here is some of the outfits I bought today at Value village. I believe I'm getting stuck in the fog and don't want to find my way out. Next step is a facial or photo shoot. See what they can do to make me look better.

Amanda_P
11-24-2013, 02:59 AM
Just a couple more

Opps I did that one twice

bridget thronton
11-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Nice haul Amanda