PDA

View Full Version : CD or Feminine Man

Stephanie_Birch
11-24-2013, 01:46 PM
I love wearing women's clothing but, it's mainly been lingerie, panties, pantyhose, etc up to this point in my life. Sometimes I really feel like I would like to take the plunge and go out in a dress or a skirt or even some girl's jeans, with make up, wig, and nail polish.

Other times, I feel more like a "feminine man", in which I would sport a more androgynous look. For example, for work on Friday, I wore a V-neck, ribbed T-shirt on the outside of my pants instead of tucked in, and a pair of black pants with black loafers. I had trimmed and buffed my fingernails so they looked a little shiny. It was a subtle look overall. Maybe even more "soft" than feminine, but I felt feminine and I loved it!

I've been on the lookout lately for more feminine looking male attire such as fitted shirts, softer colors, etc so that I feel less male and more girly but don't rise too many eyebrows, LOL.

suzy1
11-24-2013, 01:56 PM
I can really relate to this Stephanie but perhaps for different reasons so let me know if you can understand where I am coming from.
I have slowly come around to realizing that Suzy is a part of me [transgender?] so instead of being ,or feeling like a feminine man I am just Suzy.
So I also go a bit fem as a man.
For me its plucked and shaped eyebrows, semi-long and shaped nails, and aftershave which is really perfume.;)
And yes, I love it as it just feels sooooo right.

Beverley Sims
11-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Stephanie,
There are a lot that use the same practices you do.
It is not unusual.

Lucy_Bella
11-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Maybe as a child I could have been considered a feminine boy.. But never a feminine man always just a cross dresser.. However if you are talking the type of clothing I desire when I practice, then it's very feminine ..

Jaymees22
11-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Sounds good and I try to do similar soft look, but sometimes I think I'm a little too old for an androgynous look. Jaymee

kimdl93
11-25-2013, 09:42 PM
I tried the androgynous or mixed look before I started going out fully en femme. I really believe that I presented a more dischordant appearance in that andro look than I do when I go out dressed as a woman.

Nadine Spirit
11-25-2013, 10:05 PM
I have tried describing myself to others online and someone once described me as having an androgynous look. It struck me as odd, as I don't think that anyone has ever mistook me for male, when I choose to present as male. And yet - I shave all body hair, keep my brows shaped, wear feminine rings, paint my finger and toe nails any color I want, wear a variety of female clothes, have my ears pierced... hmmm.... anything else, yeah I don't think so. And yet everyone knows I am male. So a feminine man? Maybe. Androgynous, not what I think of as androgynous, as in someone you can't tell if they are male or female. When I choose to dress as male, regardless of what feminine things I might wear, I am taken as a male. When I choose to dress as a female, I am often, not always, taken as a female. I see myself as truly existing somewhere in between. I mostly exist somewhere in the middle, but I do like visiting either end of the spectrum from time to time.

Kate Simmons
11-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Or we could be a "girly boy" as Arnie would say. :heehee::)