PDA

View Full Version : for those of you who were caught

confusedcat
11-24-2013, 06:59 PM
By your SO? How did this feel? Were you accepting of who you were when you were found out?

Beverley Sims
11-24-2013, 11:46 PM
My stash was uncovered by my parents when I was thirteen.
There was no compromise then.

Lucy_Bella
11-24-2013, 11:50 PM
By your SO? How did this feel? Were you accepting of who you were when you were found out? No I was in denial...That made it worse BTW..

weyburn
11-25-2013, 01:04 AM
My wife was quite confused at first(she had found some lingerie I had bought for myself.).At first she thought I had been having an affair which I hadn't.As I explained she began to warm up to the idea,made a couple of rules such as not in front of company etc and she said she would get upset if I dressed better than her(impossible).We went to a function one night,fairly formal and after a couple of glasses of wine my wife for some reason asked me if I was wearing anything under my trousers and honestly I said panties and pantyhose.Expecting a discreet reprimand she said "well I am not wearing anything"and we proceeded to a quiet area........

Karren H
11-25-2013, 01:21 AM
My things were discovered while I was onto enfemme working over in Ohio.... She called and asked me who's clothes they were.... Mine... Boommmm! Lots of yelling and crying and I carrying on... she was pretty upset too... Were no closer to any kind of acceptance that that horrid day....

Cynthia Anne
11-25-2013, 01:27 AM
She left and took everything I owned, 'cept my dresses! How did it make me feel? RELIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thanked her!!!!!!!!!

Tracii G
11-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Karren you crack me up! :D

vallerie lacy
11-25-2013, 09:13 AM
It was the last day I spoke face to face with my ex. I thought my world had ended.

EllenJo
11-25-2013, 09:29 AM
My daughter had stayed with us a few weeks while she and her husband were moving to another state. Shortly after that my wife (not my daughters mother) found my stash in a box in the garage. She asked me about it and I told her that my daughter had left it there and that I would ask her about it. She asked a couple of days later and I made up the story that it was my daughters and that she had ment to give it to Goodwill instead of moving it since the clothes no longer fit her. Next day while going out to run errands she told me to get the box and we could drop it off. We did and I thought I had gotten by with it. Last year when my wife fully accepted Ellen Jo she mentioned the box and and said, I knew it was yours and was surprised that you got rid of it. I admitted what had happened and she laughed and recounted every time she had found something and did not say a word. We think we are fooling them when we are not. Women have a sense about these things. Many of you may be in DADT situations without even knowing it. I know now that I was long before it was ever discussed.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

confusedcat
11-26-2013, 05:54 PM
No I was in denial...That made it worse BTW..

This is what worries me!

giuseppina
11-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Caught by my parents. No compromises. My things were confiscated.

linda allen
11-27-2013, 04:58 PM
It was scary. I don't understand the rest of your question.