PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Day!!!

Leah Lynn
11-26-2013, 09:24 PM
A month ago, I spent a night in the hospital with chest pains. Finally a doctor wanted to know what the cause was, since everything was normal with the heart. Acid reflux. Treating it, and no pain now. However, I had a chest x-ray taken, and I had a "spot" on my lung. After reviewing previous x-rays, I was scheduled for a CT scan. Did that scan yesterday afternoon, and this morning I got the call that the thingy on my lung is benign.

HAPPY, HAPPY; JOY, JOY!!!!!!

I knew that cancer was only one of a thousand (or more!) possibilities, so I wasn't overly concerned about it, per se, but I was concerned (read scared) that if it was "C", I would have to end HRT. Is that wierd?

So, with that problem cleared up, I can concentrate on the important things now: Growing hair and boobs!

Hugs,

Leah

Jorja
11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
So glad that your results were of a positive nature, Leah. Now get to it, time is wasting!:)

Barbara Ella
11-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Glad to read your results came out as they did. Enjoy the relief for a day, but you got some serious business to take care of girl.

Barbara

Rianna Humble
11-27-2013, 02:36 AM
Glad the spot was benign! Now the serious side of things can resume in earnest :hugs:

Marcia Blue
11-27-2013, 07:59 AM
Glad to hear all is OK. Keep on Truckin' On.

Marleena
11-27-2013, 08:12 AM
That's great news Leah! Now on to better things like you said.:)

kathtx
11-27-2013, 10:09 AM
That is fantastic news!

Chari
11-27-2013, 10:21 AM
Wonderful to hear you had good news about your med issues! Now continue on in a positive feminine direction!

Leah Lynn
11-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Thank you, ladies! Yes, on to the important issues. Monday morning I told one of the guys that I had to go to radiology for the scan. He misunderstood what I'd said, and told some others that I had to have radiation treatment. This morning at our drivers' meeting, I had to set the record straight.

One of the guys has this penchant for twisting nipples. He grabbed mine this morning, and I backed away, saying that my nipples were sore. He said that happens when the estrogen is too high. I, not thinking, answered that the dosage was just right. He gave me a funny look and cracked a joke. No, he doesn't know I'm on hrt, but we often joke around. A couple years ago, long before I considered transitioning, I pranked him. At one of the driver meetings, as we stood in a loose circle, I leaned in and told him that I decided to take him up on his offer. He didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about, and the others were curious. I said that he offered to pay for half my SRS, if he could be the first to use my new equipment. Everyone roared with laughter, except him. He was speechless; the only time I'd ever seen him that way. So, I'm beginning to think tha he may be getting a clue. Another year and they all will know. BTW, I came out to my pastor last week.

Hey, everyone, have a great Thanksgiving!!

Leah