PDA

View Full Version : For Christmas

Rachelakld
11-26-2013, 09:33 PM
My daughters want to take me shopping for a new dress.
Last time we went shopping, everyone except me got a new dress or top
Wife has suggested a Star Trek DVD (which is also on my list) or a new cowboy hat (I like my current 15 year old hat).

So are you in line for girl presents or boy presents?

Robin777
11-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Since it only the two of us, no children we tend to get something we need around the house and a couple of personal items for each other. The wife usually gets me something I have been hinting at, usually some tool or a electronic item I have had my eye on. So my answer would be a boy present. I really don't need any more girl stuff right now, unless we are at a thrift store or a good sale or a ........ You get what I am getting at.. lol

mykell
11-26-2013, 11:39 PM
boy toy for me two, unless i buy for myself,
plan to reveal to the mrs. after the holidays, maybe coal next year,

Cynthia Anne
11-26-2013, 11:57 PM
I would like my ol' chunk of coal wrapped with pink ribbons this year!

Eryn
11-27-2013, 01:00 AM
I usually receives a few nice femme presents from my wife and daughters.

Most of the things I want are non-gendered, like books. Most gifts, come to think of it, are non-gendered. I can't really think of any exclusively "male" gifts other than cigars (yuck!).

sometimes_miss
11-27-2013, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure; right now, I have a couple of girls who are friends, but sadly not girlfriends if you get my drift. I work with them, and haven't gotten any indication yet about how they feel about ever dating a guy who crossdresses. We'll see. I'm not even sure I want to date anyone at work anyway; if the relationship goes sour and she knows about the crossdressing, I don't want to have to worry about being outed. So, right now, my christmas presents will mostly be coming from myself. So that probably means: 1. a Watch. I have my eye on something nice. 2. model trains. Also have something I want. Already pre ordered. 3. new hat. 4. New steering wheel for my truck. The leather is peeling off, so I want a new one. And, I'm off for new years eve and day; maybe I'll stop by and pick up my cheerleader uniform and spend new years day as a girl.

susanjane
11-27-2013, 02:16 AM
Hi. This year my wife and I are going to have a personal Christmas Party, just the two of us dressed in our best girly clothes. So I already have my Christmas presents off my wife, I got a beautiful new top, low cut to wear with a black flared skirt. She also bought me a lovely bracelet, diamante type which matches ,my eye rings and necklace. She doesn't often wear skirts or dresses but she is going to for me this time. I have bought her a black top with a decorative collar, and some perfume. We have a bottle of champagne ready.

Amanda_P
11-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Since nobody really knows about this or those that do don't care for it. I'll be getting boring man stuff. That is until I go shopping for my own. Even though I have a closet full of clothes I can use something pretty for new years.

biggirlsarah
11-27-2013, 02:34 AM
My wife always buys Sarah some presents for Christmas she will get me some new knickers or earrings and always some perfume, It is always much easier to find presents for a girl than a boy anyway, and as I don't need anything it is really fun to buy little inexpensive presents for each other, When she does buy me girly things it shows that she really does love me.

Marcelle
11-27-2013, 06:16 AM
It is just the two of us and to be honest all year is kind of XMAS for us as we are always buying things for the house or joint things we can enjoy. So for XMAS we set a limit for one personal gift then some fun things (normally Zombie related . . . go figure). This year it will be a new table saw for me.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
11-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Me?
I am just in line for presents Rachel.
A pint of whitebait wouldn't be bad. :)

KayleeTaylor
11-27-2013, 06:52 AM
I will probably get boring present from the family, if any at all. I don't mind, I always give my daughter some awesome presents :) Now, I honestly have no idea what my boyfriend might be getting me :daydreaming:

linda allen
11-27-2013, 10:55 AM
After many years of buying each other things we didn't really need or want, my wife and I stopped exchanging gifts at Christmas and birthdays. We were just wasting money. We exchange cards. Anything else, if we want or need it, we just buy it.

Lorileah
11-27-2013, 12:12 PM
are gift cards boy or girl? I don't expect anything, I am happy when I am wrong.

Bria
11-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Not sure, but I think my wife may be getting me a kilt, that would be cool! Other wise just boy stuff, Bria

Rachael Leigh
11-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Non accepting wife for me so no girls stuff sadly but I do enjoy shopping for her things for Christmas great excuse to be in the mall looking for things for me too LOL.
We usually do books and other things gift cards or DVDs. Like Isha said we do so much during the year we don't do much for Christmas.
I actually prefer giving to others who have nothing, love the Angel trees in the malls and have done that many times. There are so many out there who have so much less then me so I feel blessed and try and give back
Leigh

Ally 2112
11-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Since i am by myself and have been for a few years i will be buying for myself .But hey at least i will get what i want :)

emma-louise
11-30-2013, 04:24 AM
Sadly only boy presents, used to get girly gifts from my ex wife when we were married but now we are divorced it has all stopped, and as my daughter knows nothing of my cding it will be the usual dvd,s and socks

Jackie F
11-30-2013, 05:59 AM
The wife and i don't buy gifts for one another. If any thing it would be small and non fem.

Bethany38
11-30-2013, 09:15 AM
I do not know what to expect. My wife and I only get each other small things for Christmas. We have always said that Christmas is more for the kids than us. Every year I get the same things from my Mom and I do not mind that. She will get me the cologne I like. I would love for my Mom to get me something girly as it would show acceptance from her, however that I do not think will ever happen. My wife may get something for Bethany. Either way I love this time of year and am happy to have the love of my Wife and Children, all of whom know Bethany.

5150 Girl
11-30-2013, 12:50 PM
My Polar Bear usually gets me a mix of things, heavy to the girly side. Whereas I sell Avon, it's easy for her to get stuff, say it's for her mom or sister, and sometimes it is, but sometimes it's mine!

Requal Jo
11-30-2013, 02:03 PM
While my wife is accepting it would be a boy present for me. She is not too keen on my expanding my wardrobe at this time.

Rachel Morley
11-30-2013, 02:07 PM
I almost always get girl presents from my wife :)

RADER
11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
At the Thanks Giving Dinner, the questions where asked; "What do you want?"
Well when it came around to "Grampa" I said.......
I want a Bra fitting and a Tutu.
Everybody had a big laugh. O' Well.
Rader

julia ann
11-30-2013, 10:29 PM
I guess my gift will be a boy gift to help my girl side...my divorce will be final 12/19 so I am hoping the papers will come wrapped in a nice pink bow.

MissTee
12-01-2013, 12:02 AM
For more than 30 years we've had a "special stocking" tradition. On Christmas eve, we share stockings after the kids go to bed and before Santa arrives. I stuff my wife's stocking full of things she likes, and she stuffs one for me and one for Misty. Usually Misty gets panties, make up, nighties, a gown, nail polish and such. Last year she also got a Clarsonic Mia 2. We both like Skin Medica products, so those are a staple as well. Kids are grown and on their own now, but we still keep the tradition going. I have to say that even if Misty's stocking was ever lightly stuffed, I feel very blessed that she is accepted so much that she has her own stocking.

Jenni Yumiko
12-01-2013, 01:40 AM
PS 4 - it's unisex