PDA

View Full Version : hairless

jennifer easton
01-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Well girls I've just spent two hours taking off 50 years of hair! I'm as clean and smoooth as a new borne baby, used nair 4 minute lotion, cucumber&melon and it was'nt that bad at all, the smell was'nt over powering as I thought it would be, but the mess was man it was like dehairing a sheep dog, I had no idea I was that maaanly. just sliped on my nighty, it was heaven!!!!xoxoxoxJennifer

jenna19
01-02-2006, 02:52 AM
Thatsounds very nice indeed. I love the feeling of my nice smooth body.

carolynhcd
01-02-2006, 03:21 AM
I tried Nair and found it less than satisfactory, but I found that I could dryshave with good results. So now, whaen I am going to sleep with my gf, I find that I can dryshave with no bad repercussions.

paulaN
01-02-2006, 08:04 AM
the first time is the absolute best. But it always feels realy good after a freash shave. great job. keep on gurlen.

Adrianne
01-02-2006, 08:39 AM
I love the feeling of my body being smooth, i can never go back to having hair on my body.

jennifer easton
01-02-2006, 09:51 AM
It just gives every thing ah whole new feel,I don't want to go back to a gorila agin!xoxoxoJennifer

uknowhoo
01-02-2006, 10:08 AM
That does sound heavenly **swoons**

Alas, the hairy he who is me is destined to be. :(

jennifer easton
01-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks Tammy for your comment,there are a few girls here in our sisterhood that I look to for insperation and your right at the top of the list!!!
xoxoxoJennifer

Nikki Dee
01-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Well done Jennifer....and doesn't it just feel so wonderful...but there is no going back...I went smooth some years ago and couldn't now even think about having body hair....and strangely, nobody ever commented on it.!!...well, not to my face anyway...LOL
Love Nikki. x

Julie
01-02-2006, 10:53 AM
No doubt, the first time you deforest yourself it's a very sensual experience. The skin can now feel all that it is exposed to. My ex didn't like when I shaved because she liked hair on men but she never thought about how sensual it was for me to have that layer of insulation removed when we were together.

I once had a moustache for several years. It was pretty thick, my brother called it a 'cop moustache'. When I shaved it off and later kissed a girl I couldn't believe how sensual it was! I could actually feel her lips! I vowed to never have facial hair again.

Hair is just an insulator and as such it prevents us from feeling all that the skin can feel. I've been shaved since June of '04 and can't see ever growing it back.

For the women who like men with hair I have to say you're denying them of one of the most sensual experiences they will ever enjoy. Go easy on them if they want to venture here. You might find a more sensual man.

jennifer easton
01-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Julie you and nikki are some of the others I feel close to!! thank for the responce xoxoxJennifer

Rachel1967
01-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi to you all, all the best for the coming year.:)

I love the feel of smooth skin. I have just shaved my leg and under arms for the first time in 6 months, I had forgotten how good it feels. Skirts brushing against them feels so good.
Also I can now wear light denier tight and short skirts.

Love it. :thumbsup:

Steph53
01-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Feels great doesn't it Jennifer! I have been totally smooth for about six weeks now and the feeling is fantastic.Now I just keep it smooth with a razor.If I go to long I have to use nair but I try not to do that because I have sensitive skin and it can be very irritating,especially on my behind.I was concerned about the looks or questions because I go the gym alot but no weird looks or comments.It feels totally natural to me now.I love sliiping into bra and panties after getting out of the shower in the morning and shaving etc before I have to go to work in drab

Steph

Jillian310
01-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Just showered and shaved legs, arms, pubes, etc. Sitting around in tight micro fiber high cuts, going to slip into black tights and go shopping in drab. I have a 'hot' date this coming Thursday, and she (CD) likes me smooth, and of course I like to be smooth too. I will touch up Thursday morning!