PDA

View Full Version : Happy CD Thanksgiving

Rhonda Darling
11-28-2013, 08:53 AM
First, I just want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that I'm CD and that I have a wonderful supportive female life partner who enjoys both aspects of my life . I'm thankful for all of you who visit, belong, and/or participate on this site (especially including our moderators and admins). I'm thankful that we can discuss pretty much anything that concerns us and our lifestyle and get good advice, friendship, critique, criticism, and collective wisdom brought forth to lift us each up and validate who we are.

I'm thankful for Christine and Cindy, two women in the Washington, DC area who lead two distinct yet overlapping groups for ladies to interact with other ladies and to use girl power as empowerment to get out and be seen and be proud. Collective courage is a wonderful thing.

I'm thankful that Lisa had wonderful friends, especially Sophie, who so miss her and wish that 'he' had not taken her from us. We all need friends like that who care so much about us that they would mourn our death and miss us.

I'm thankful for Meg, and Stana, and Texas Kimberly and all the other bloggers who so enrich my life with their stories and adventures.

Now the challenge to the rest of you. WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY relating to the Cd/TS/TG part of your life?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Rhonda

bridget thronton
11-28-2013, 09:24 AM
My family without doubt

Amanda M
11-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Relating to the CD part of my life? Simply that it exists, it (Ithink) broadens my horizons, and makes me appreciate the potential for good that exists in all of us. Especially, I appreciate the support of my wife. On December 11, we will have known each other for 50 years, and my greatest fear in all the world is when it ends.

Oh, and Rhonda, thanks for bringing this up. May you have a happy Thanksgiving - and the same wish goes to all on this forum

Amanda

CarlaWestin
11-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Yes, this is a good time to appreciate those who are close and remember those who have left us too early.

Christina Kay
11-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Thankful to a very supportive and loving wife, a lifetime with her is much too short of a time to be together.. Thankful for my sister. Thankful for the friends I have made here. And thankful for coming to terms with my cd/tg self. Happy Thanksgiving :) Hugs Aretha

Rachael Leigh
11-28-2013, 10:10 AM
I want to just say Happy Thanksgiving to all my CD family here, in the short time since joining Ive made many friends. I too am thankful that I am able to dress in private at home even though my wife may never be fully supportive I love her very much and would not trade my 31 years with her. May God bring each and everyone of you his blessings

Danielle_cder
11-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Im thankful for our community I'm so glad we are all here to help, to learn, to evolve together! Im thankful for my loving supporting wife!

Im also thankful for silicone forms, padded panties, wigs, heels….

Beverley Sims
11-28-2013, 01:17 PM
I an thankful for the life I still have, my family, friends and those lonely and less fortunate than me.

Aly Cat
11-28-2013, 02:35 PM
I am thankful for the new life I am starting, my children who I get to spend the day with, and such wonderful and accepting friends

Deedee Skyblue
11-28-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm thankful for the things I've learned here. I'm much more tolerant of behavior that is different than mine, after hearing a lot of different stories, and I'm thankful that I learned that I'm not alone - I've read posts that I could have written, word for word.

Deedee

Kelly DeWinter
11-28-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm thankful for Blackberry Cobbler ..... what can I say it's thanksgiving !

JennyLynn
11-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Thankful for the opportunity to be free and the ability to be a natural human. God bless America!

sweetshauna
11-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful for my encouraging wife.
Thankful for the opportunity to "dress" for the holiday. (we were alone this year)
Thankful for our two wonderful dogs
Thankful for a growing closet of fem finery.

Rhonda Darling
11-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Im also thankful for silicone forms, padded panties, wigs, heels….

Let me hear an AMEN! to that.