PDA

View Full Version : Dressed in front of wife for 1st time

Nicole_maybe
11-30-2013, 02:18 AM
I posted a thread called "Wow... never expected this" that my wife was okay with the idea of me wearing women's clothing. I dressed in front of her today after we got a babysitter for the weekend. It is an adult weekend for us & she told me I could dress and in turn we are going to do something else for her tomorrow night.

She was standoffish tonight. She wanted me to dominate her like normal and then she said she would get used to it after a couple times. For me, I want to be dominated if I am dressed, but it is okay at this pace. So we did our bedroom stuff and she had a good time, but just with me dressed in a bra, panties, stockings, and stiletto heels. She's pretty sexual and liberal in the bedroom so I think she really means it will be okay, but I am going to continue to take it slow like everyone on the forum has advised. I really think she will get into it eventually, but like I said I'm not going to push it on her. Thanks everyone.

Nicole :battingeyelashes:

MichelleinEugene
11-30-2013, 02:29 AM
Good to hear. Thanks for sharing.

Beverley Sims
11-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Nicole,
Look at previous threads about this and just because there is a quick acceptance now, you can smother the enthusiasm very quickly.
Try anticipating your wife's mood swings.
Good luck with that. :)

emma-louise
11-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Take things slowly and you never know she may come round to the idea of you wanting to dress as a woman, good luck anyway x

Jackie F
11-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Nicole,
Look at previous threads about this and just because there is a quick acceptance now, you can smother the enthusiasm very quickly.
Try anticipating your wife's mood swings.
Good luck with that. :)
I agree with Beverly, I think i just over did it with my SO. It is so hard to judge when things are going well

Raspbewwy
11-30-2013, 06:46 AM
You've broken the ice, and that's the hardest step. Congratulations! I'm happy to hear she is accepting, as mine is. It's a relief, and brings happiness to my heart in an level I never thought was there. I'm so much happier in my life knowing that my significant other accepts it. Mine actually told me she not only accepts it, but finds it so hot. She always mentions something of the nature when she's in "the mood." What helped is sexting. Maybe at work, you can just tell her naughty things, then send an image of an CD dominating a woman or vise-versa. Baby steps, but only to ignite the passion further.

Shari
11-30-2013, 07:14 AM
I did overdo it with my wife and my brief trip to heaven was unceremoniously tossed back into the closet.
Sigh.
Go s l o w Nicole and enjoy every minute she allows you.

BLUE ORCHID
11-30-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi Nocole, Just remember that the ball is in her court now, Don't try to over whelm her with Nicole.

If you rock the boat you may be made to walk the PLANK or just be thrown over board.

Linda E. Woodworth
11-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Hi Nicole,

All I can contribute is a repeat of what everyone else is saying.

Take it SLOW!!!

Realize that we're talking at "her" pace, not yours. I might suggest that you don't take anything further for a while until she responds or tells you that it's alright.

That was a complaint my wife threw at me that I was moving too fast and stretching the boundaries I agreed on. I didn't feel that way but that was how she percieved it and that was what caused the friction.

Good Luck and let us know how things progress!

Sarah Beth
11-30-2013, 09:15 AM
I have to agree with everyone else about taking it slow. It's one thing for her to accept it in the bedroom if as you say she is sexually liberal but another thing to accept that as a part of the bigger picture of you. I know for my wife that part of moving it out of bedroom and realizing that it wasn't always sex that took her the most to get past.

linda allen
11-30-2013, 09:21 AM
I can't get my wife to wear stiletto heels to bed so I don't think I'll be wearing them to bed either.

Every relationship is different so what works for one couple may be a disaster for the next. You've jumped right into this so there's no point in telling you to "take it slow", but that would be my advice. Try to get a feel for what she is comfortable with and once she's comfortable, push the line a bit if you wish.

Sara Jessica
11-30-2013, 09:29 AM
Why do I feel as if I just saw a show on NatGeo?

I think you approached this totally wrong. TMI details aside, I'm not seeing any empathy for your spouse's POV. It's not a shock enough for her to see you in women's clothes, you had to take it into bed before she could get her head around seeing her husband in a way that is more than likely utterly foreign to her world view???

You said you were "taking it slow" and "not going to push her". I think its a little late for that.

suchacutie
11-30-2013, 10:12 AM
I must say that this sounds like more action and less conversation than would be expected for long-term success. Think about this: what's in itfor her? If she can't see any strongly positive results for her it will eventually dawn on her that it's been all one-sided. You really don't want it to get to that point.

Barbra P
11-30-2013, 11:13 AM
I totally agree with Sara. I think for the first time dressed for your Wife it should have been just that, a time for Nicole and your Wife to meet one another. Maybe model a couple outfits. Spend some time discussing how you feel as Nicole and gets your Wife’s perspective. Maybe get your Wife’s views on your choice of clothes, makeup, wig, etc., and ask if she has any suggestions on how you might improve your image.

Once your Wife is comfortable being with you with you as Nicole that would be the time to venture into more intimate pursuits. My Wife wants nothing to do with Barbra in bed; she made it clear that she isn’t a lesbian so why would she want to go to bed with Barbra. I fully realize that your Wife and my Wife probably have totally different viewpoints when it comes to their husbands presenting as women but I still feel that slow and easy is preferable to rushing in where angels fear to tread. You not only broke the ice you dove right in and for your sake I hope the water doesn’t turn out to be too cold now that you are in it.

It’s all too common a tale on here, at first the wife is accepting and supportive and it’s full speed ahead, then the wife is still accepting but less supportive, that turns into just barely accepting, and then she wants want nothing to do with the other woman and it becomes DADT or worse.

Lorileah
11-30-2013, 11:38 AM
I don't think you all are getting the point the OP is making. They HAVE a lifestyle. They participate in this lifestyle, it is "adult" as they say. You are assuming that the OP wants to dress on a regular basis in daily activity. The OP may be at his point a fetish dresser and only wants to be dressed for playtime.

Marleena
11-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Well if I hopped into bed like that my wife would hop out just as fast!:heehee:

I"d end up on the couch for life too but hey if it works for you two, awesome!

Sissy_Michelle
11-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Good luck Nicole, and do take it slow, be open and ask. Happy Holidays

Lucy_Bella
11-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Good luck with all of this and like other members have said..Take it slow.. I would like to mention that a fetish dresser would have been out of the clothing right after the bedroom activity as fast as they threw them on..I think there is more to this than just dressing..

Nicole_maybe
11-30-2013, 01:41 PM
I really appreciate everyone's input and telling me to take it slow, but my wife and I are really okay. For the sake of not revealing TMI, we are okay whether we are in the bedroom or in the living room or outside.

I took it at her pace and I think she was okay with it. This am when I woke up with my makeup still on she called me her princess. That was nice. I appreciate y'alls advice, but I really am taking it slow. I just need encouragement from y'all. Thanks.

Requal Jo
11-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Time has worked for me Nicole. A little more each month/week goes a long way. However, do not forget to reward your wife for her acceptance.

Nicole_maybe
11-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks Requal, we are doing whatever she wants to do tonight. I think she wants to go out dancing. That is her reward and she deserves it.

ReineD
12-01-2013, 01:08 AM
A lot of women are OK with the CDing as long as they think it is just a harmless bedroom kink ... not unlike mild BDSM.

BUT ... the cooling off period sometimes begins once the wives realize that their husbands want to take it outside the bedroom and wear *gasp* regular women's clothes, and God forbid maybe even makeup, a wig, and breast forms (unless you already wear those?), and maybe even go out dressed.

If you think this is where you're headed, then I'd have a frank talk with your wife sooner than later.

mary something
12-02-2013, 12:11 AM
You should definitely listen to everyone's advice, because in most situations it is rock solid. I just gotta throw out there that there are ladies who will embrace the mtf thing and will love it. I don't know how many women like that there are but I found one and I wasn't looking under every rock out there. I don't know what the dynamics and history of your relationship is but I told her about me once I could tell that I liked and trusted her enough to possibly introduce her to my kids.

Oh, I just read that "wife" word, don't know how I missed it. You're starting this after already being married? Just curious, is dressing mainly a way of spicing up your love life or do you also want to just do normal everyday stuff dressed with her too?

Nicole_maybe
12-02-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't think you all are getting the point the OP is making. They HAVE a lifestyle. They participate in this lifestyle, it is "adult" as they say. You are assuming that the OP wants to dress on a regular basis in daily activity. The OP may be at his point a fetish dresser and only wants to be dressed for playtime.

Thank you Lori for putting together what i wasn't able to quite express. This is just a fetish and not something i want on a daily basis. I am not taking it too quick and we probably won't play dress up for another couple months.

ReineD
12-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Oops, then I take back my comments from post #22. :p

Alice_2014_B
01-26-2014, 03:26 PM
How did you initially tell your wife you're a CD?

Vanessa Rose
01-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Nicole,

For what it's worth, you seem to have a solid grasp already about the situation

Each situation is different. My hope is, over time that you get into your new rhythm.

The only though I have and I should not say a word is if you are like me and I get my mind going about what may happen and it does not, to go into the situation expecting to let her lead and don't have your mind set on any particular scenario. From your post it looks like you have your night and she has gets may be the way it works.

Best of luck

Vanny

Stephanie Julianna
01-26-2014, 03:43 PM
When you're dressed and with your wife show her the soft and gentle side most of us have when dressed. Make her the focus of your lovemaking as another GG would. Most of us have some idea what women want if we tap into our deep female fantasies. If she sees that Nicole loves her as much as your guy side she is more likely to share the fun in the future.