PDA

View Full Version : Like other crossdressers?

rickyj88
11-30-2013, 01:38 PM
I would really like to get into crossdressing and find other guys who like to crossdress and are into crossdress their selves. How common is it to find crossdressers who are into other crossdressers?

Kate Simmons
11-30-2013, 01:56 PM
More common than you may think my friend. :battingeyelashes::)

Carole
11-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Join a cd dating site? Google is your friend.

rickyj88
11-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Join a cd dating site? Google is your friend.

do you have any suggestions?

Shellycd12
11-30-2013, 02:07 PM
I agree with Kate. I am finding it very common.

Shelly

Ressie
11-30-2013, 02:11 PM
You can learn a lot about cross dressing here. And there are many threads on finding other CDs too.

Carole
11-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Not sure I'm allowed to give 'rival' site addresses here Ricky. Do you have an e-mail I can send to? The one I'm thinking is mainly UK based but does have worldwide membership.

rickyj88
11-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Yes I do, can you send a personal message to me?

Beverley Sims
12-01-2013, 11:12 AM
There is quite a following.
After ten posts the rest of the board will open up to you and you can look at the meeting place and other such sites.

Desirae
12-01-2013, 12:47 PM
I know for me, when I was much younger in my 20s, and even into my 30s, I wasn't attracted at all to other CDs. But, I didn't have the Internet back then, either. Sometime later in my middle to late 30s I did notice that I was attracted to certain CDs. I think its very common as others have said. Now, I often fantasize about being with other CD gurls. Its all good.

Requal Jo
12-01-2013, 12:53 PM
You have found the right place to your question Ricky. Welcome to our home where your questions will be answered by a wonderful group of knowledgeable persons who enjoy the art of cross dressing.

Carole
12-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I think you need 10 post ricky before you can be pm'd

KayleeTaylor
12-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Based on what you said, you are just now starting to explore CD'ing. I think you need to slow down and find out who you really are. If you rush into these fantasies about being with other crossdressers, you or the other person might regret it. I have seen that when a lot of people start crossdressing, they want to explore their sexual fantasies and a lot of times, they should have remained fantasies. Sometimes people can get violent or be ashamed of what they have done.

So, just find yourself first and explore your feminine side. Once you have a better understanding of your own sexuality, then take the next step. Not saying that you don't have an understanding now, but since you're just starting I am sure you have a lot of new feelings that weren't there before.

:hugs:

Kaylee :)

Lorileah
12-01-2013, 01:17 PM
do you have any suggestions?First, this isn't that type of web site. You can look that up yourself. This site is not for meeting other CDs especially for hookups

Yes I do, can you send a personal message to me? When you get 10 posts you can get PMs.

Annaliese2010
12-01-2013, 04:02 PM
I would really like to get into crossdressing and find other guys who like to crossdress and are into crossdress their selves. How common is it to find crossdressers who are into other crossdressers?I would like to find other M2F individuals too. Not 'guys' but essentially guys who are really 'girls' like me to go out and have fun with. Share tastes wrt dressing and makeup. There's SO many new cosmetics that constantly come out. It's hard to keep up with the latest. I think we need to support each other and share our ourselves and our knowledge in that regard.

Afterall, it's colorful, intimate (as far as one wants it to be), sexy and fun! Yay!!! :battingeyelashes:

boots
12-01-2013, 04:33 PM
After you get 10 posts I would happy to pm you and be you friend

Kandy Barr
12-01-2013, 06:34 PM
There are many out there hon, just have to look around on the internet. Just one word, be careful!!!!!

Dawn Gurl
12-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I have the same problem, it's extremely difficult to find other girls where I am in Connecticut.... :(

JenniferYager
12-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Best bet is to hit up folks from your area on this forum. Start with private messages and once you have some decent trust, chat with them online. Obviously be careful though!

docrobbysherry
12-01-2013, 11:54 PM
I would like to find other M2F individuals too. Not 'guys' but essentially guys who are really 'girls' like me to go out and have fun with. Share tastes wrt dressing and makeup. There's SO many new cosmetics that constantly come out. It's hard to keep up with the latest. I think we need to support each other and share our ourselves and our knowledge in that regard.

Afterall, it's colorful, intimate (as far as one wants it to be), sexy and fun! Yay!!! :battingeyelashes:
Oddly enuff, Anna, I believe that is the point of this site. So, you've come to the rite place!

Annaliese2010
12-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Thank you docrobbysherry :battingeyelashes:

And I so agree with your footnote thingy about Thanksgiving. So true hunny.. Bravo!

boone
12-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Somehow I feel like androginous males are more attractive than females. Maybe it's related with evolutionary psycology.

Robbin_Sinclair
12-03-2013, 12:46 PM
You want to get some idea, beyond 23 comments so far, go to a post started not long ago titled: "Liking Boys as a Girl". It goes all over the place, including statistical gathering by one lovely lady.

Give yourself time to savor it. The comments are wonderfully thoughtful.

End result, rather common. Oh but to be in the big city.

:hugs: robbin