PDA

View Full Version : Opening a new door

Peggie Lee
11-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi All
First time post to the TS forum

My breasts, 48B's have come out hiding, they were always bound up or draped by over sized shirts and jackets. I realized recently there was no reason to be ashamed of them and that I was always glad that I have them because they reminded me that I always wanted to be a girl since I was about 4.

My breast first appeared at 9 yrs old , stopped at 13 when I given T-shots to force male puberty. Over my life I have had several small episodes of breast growth. I am current having one now. It's caused by very low-T.

Know whenever I go out just wearing a 48B bra or a sport bra with only a Tee shirt over them, nobody has noticed, no faces, look or remarks so far, the universal disapproval I was expecting didn't happen. I am guessing that is because I still present as male but I will take this as small first step to explore where I want to go from here with my female side that was also bound up and hidden away too.

I am actively looking for a Gender issue therapist and support groups in my local area.

Love to you all

Rylee

Rianna Humble
12-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Hi Rylee, :welcom: to the transsexual forums. I look forward to getting to know more about you. I hope you find a good therapist not too far from where you live.

You don't say whether you have been out and about en femme? How did you feel about that, was it scary, or did it feel like coming home?

One piece of advice that a lot of people will give you is to start facial hair removal as soon as possible, if not sooner. This will take much longer than you might have thought.

Peggie Lee
12-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi Rianna, when I was 11yrs old I had a friend who would let me take home some of her dress's to try on, one day my father saw me. Since that day I have not worn any outer female clothing but that will change. I have underdressed for the last 50 yrs so I can at least feel half way normal . My EX only had one request that nothing showed on the outside.
My mind and body are not in sync, I have a definite femme personality ( do to life long low T) but with 6'1, 250 lbs wide frame ( was 330 lbs last year) things are changing for the better.
Self improvement is number one goal at this time, I am looking forward to the day when I can go out feeling normal (en femme).
Thanks for the advice I will start looking into facial hair removal now.

Love to you All

Rylee

Angela Campbell
12-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Don't try to go too fast. It takes a long time and there is a lot to do. You need to start working on your appearance and getting used to being out in public as a woman. Not as easy as it sounds. Good luck to you.