PDA

View Full Version : 40 Days and 40 Nights...now I understand my plight...

Annaliese2010
12-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Left this site many months ago. Dunno how I managed without you. It's been like walking thru a very dry desert. Boring. All about myself. Lonely!

My tits are growing my nipples aching and I'm so so glad for all of it! Basically all alone. No one to clue me nor Understand me. No one really out for me. A freak! Home alone again! Guess this is it huh? (getn weepy now...my life tho rich is so very Empty too. Sorry m crying).

OMG it's HARD embracing my femininity...had no idea... Awww.... ;'(

If I had it to do over...I wouldn't! Now it's too late. The transition leads me on n on...miserable yet...somehow also happy underneath it all. These tears... I love the woman I AM I guess...

Wouldn't have it no way else... I submit.

May(be)
12-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Wow, sounds intense.

Jenniferpl
12-01-2013, 08:35 PM
No one said it would be easy. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Kate Simmons
12-01-2013, 09:03 PM
As Jennifer said, no one ever said being a woman would be easy, neither is being a man but at some point we all have to make a choice it seems. :)

Beverley Sims
12-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Annaliese,
I am not sure here.
Are you on HRT with a physicians guidance or are you self administering?

monalisa
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM
It could be the hormones kicking in. Now you know what women go through but better days are ahead. It just takes some adjustment and sometimes a trip to the beauty parlor and some shopping to make it better. I would think you would have some friends that you could talk to. I would also call the doctor and explain how you are feeling.