PDA

View Full Version : My story

Mags
12-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Hi, I started crossdressing at a young age. I really remember but I think it was 6 or 7. Don't know what brought it on, maybe it was the guys on You Can't do that on Television crossdressing. Was caught by my mom once when I was a kid, but didn't really say anything about it. I've opened up to her about my crossdressing recently, she was very supportive. I have always told my girlfriends about my crossdressing once I knew we were serious. Now I'm married, my wife knows about my crossdressing. She doesn't like it when I dress, but allows me to dress to sleep every once and a while. I have gone out when fully dressed, but unfortunately by myself. Still I am very grateful of my wife for accepting me as I am. Thanks for listening.

Marcelle
12-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi Mags,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear you have a supportive wife. This is a great place to share, learn and support one another.

Hugs

Isha

EllenJo
12-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Good to have you here Mags. You are lucky to have a supportive wife. She must understand that it is important to you even if she does not wish to participate, you were on the money by revealing your CDing prior to marriage. Most of the problems occur when it is kept hidden.
Good Luck and welcome
Ellen Jo

Beverley Sims
12-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Mags,
A similar story to many others, stay good stay careful and look after your wife, things may improve with time.

robindee36
12-02-2013, 09:34 AM
You are not alone Mags. So many here have similar life's experiences and SO situations. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Robin

Tracii G
12-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Welcome Mags nice to have you here.

Karren H
12-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Sounds a lot like me... except for the semi supportive wife.... and being able to dress at home... and getting caught.... fine... we started at the same time..... Anyway... welcome!

vallerie lacy
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay.

kelly10
12-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi Mags. Being honest and up front was definitely the right thing to do. While it doesn't make things perfect as you know, it does mean that you start from a base of honesty and the value of that cannot be measured. Welcome!

joanne_mi
12-02-2013, 12:34 PM
My story is fairly similar too. Nice to have you here. :)

Jill Devine
12-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome. Acceptance from the wife can improve over time as long as you don't overdo it. My wife was lukewarm for many many years. I know I pink fogged her several times and freaked her out. With time I learnt and we've found a good balance and she has slowly accepted. The fact that I treat her like a princess doesn't hurt the situation either.

Just being open and honest is a huge plus!

Stephanie Morgan
12-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi Mags, great to have you join us. I'm pretty new and finding this a wonderful place to learn and grow.

Mags
12-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful support

Nadine Spirit
12-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. I too am quite new here, but I have found it to be a very warm, welcoming place.

And BTW, good for you for always being upfront about your cross dressing and letting your SOs know what you like to do.