PDA

View Full Version : Feeling somewhat energized

Kate Simmons
12-02-2013, 07:47 AM
I got the opportunity to go to the club to socialize and dance en femme Saturday night which made me happy. I used to go every Friday and Saturday night but these days opportunities are few and far in between due to circumstances. That being the case it's more like an event for me these days, so I optimize it. I pretty much take charge of the dance floor and just have fun with it. I did meet a CDer I never met before and enjoyed chatting and dancing with her, so now have a new friend as well. Whenever I go over it charges me up and makes me feel energized. I realize many will probably say "so what?" but figured I'd share my feelings anyway. There are very few things in life that make this old geezer happy any more and this is one of them.;) :)

KayleeTaylor
12-02-2013, 07:53 AM
It sounds like you had a nice evening, I am happy for you :) It's always nice to make new friends too, congrats! It's too bad that you don't get out as much as you would like, I know the feeling :(

:hugs:

Kaylee :)

Marcelle
12-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi Kate,

Sounds like you had a fun time and getting out always energizes me even if it is only once in a blue moon.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
12-02-2013, 08:31 AM
No, Kate,
It is like first timers, new for them and energizing too.
So for you with a little hiatus why should you not stretch out and get energized also.
I like getting carried away at parties a little, but I do have to watch the nay sayers.
Party Poopers, I call them.

Rachelakld
12-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Sounds like fun Kate.
Actually I'm envious, as I'm 48 and never any good on a dance floor but always wanted to be a smooth dancer.
Tempted now to try en femme