PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else OCD like me? All our pretty lingerie has to be put away "just so" :D

MarciManseau
12-02-2013, 11:59 AM
We share one big drawer for panties, and as I do the laundry for both of us, they're all very precisely folded and stacked, even rotated so they all get about the same amount of wear. Bras and slips are also carefully folded, making sure lots of lace shows :love:

Megan70
12-02-2013, 12:13 PM
I am and always have been with my stockings. I carefully re-fold them over the cardboard insert, slip them back into the cellophane bag then the whole thing slid into the original cardboard package, so it shows through the window, they come out nicely folded and creased as if ironed the next time I use them :thumbsup:
Megan70

also from Western Upstate New York( NOT NY City)

Annaliese2010
12-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Gee Marci I only WISH I were more like you! I have it in me, sorta used to be that way. Your post moves me more in that direction. It's really neat. Orderly. And with that comes peace of mind. Everything in its place, just so. The things we can control. Are an oasis amidst the random helter-skelter juggernaught that this crazy world imposes. It's called 'home'.

And I can tell, I know. That the one You provide is..safe and cozy. Rare and beautiful.

Amen girl.

CONSUELO
12-02-2013, 12:25 PM
I try to keep everything neat and tidy but my knickers drawer tends to get rumpled from time to time and then I have to rearrange it. I try to keep all of my slips on individual hangers but i am running out of space.
I congratulate you on being so consistently neat.

MarciManseau
12-02-2013, 12:27 PM
I am and always have been with my stockings. I carefully re-fold them over the cardboard insert, slip them back into the cellophane bag then the whole thing slid into the original cardboard package, so it shows through the window, they come out nicely folded and creased as if ironed the next time I use them :thumbsup:
Megan70

also from Western Upstate New York( NOT NY City)

Thanks for the tip about stockings. And it's nice to meet another upstate girl. I love the early snow, and we may go skiing this coming weekend.

Jaymees22
12-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I find I am more OCD in male mode, my female clothes seem to be put away in a rush, I wonder why? I do try to straighten them out about once a week and wash some things at that time. Jaymee

Laura28
12-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Oh my god!! this is me totally, there is a place for everything and aneverything in it is place and they need to be just right . LOL drives my wife crazy my OCD

Beverley Sims
12-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Not quite that fastidious here.
I have my own drawers, I keep my wife out of them as much as I can. :)

Tina_gm
12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
I have very little when it comes to OCD. One thing however is clothes. But not just women's clothes. In my closet everything has to be lined up the same way, and organized. shorts sleeves together, long sleeves. sweaters... dress clothes are all together. The other is money in my wallet which has to be lowest to highest denominations and they all have to be face 1st and not upside down. I twitch after I get money from a cashier that is all messed up, but I deal with it till I get back to the car or wherever and fix it.

Cheryl T
12-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Guilty as charged!!

I even built my own lingerie chest so that I could have a dedicated drawer for certain items. Panties in one, bras in another, stockings in another. Everything is organized by style and material, folded neatly and easily accessible. I couldn't have it any other way. My closet is the same. Skirts, then slacks, then dresses, then blouses by color and style. It seems a bit much to the outsider, but for me it's just natural. I can find what I want in seconds. Only problems is it takes hours to decide what I want....LOL.

Leslie Langford
12-02-2013, 02:08 PM
It is a well-established fact that being OCD is closely related to crossdressing.

OCD folks are not necessarily crossdressers, but a significant number of crossdressers exhibit those very tendencies. Obsessive and compulsive - isn't that what essentially drives our need to crossdress, even if that puts us at odds with most of the rest of "normal" society? Even worse, it often causes us to engage in risky behaviours (potentially jeopardizing our marriages, relationships, and jobs etc.) simply because we can never shake this need - only manage it as best we can under the circumstances.

Hoarding and not being able to let go of things is another symptom of this behaviour. Don't many of us also have a tendency to collect waaaay too much of some particular item of women's clothing because we have formed such a strong attachment to it? For some of us it is stockings, for others it is bras, panties, slips, girdles, or shoes. My particular poison happens to be shoes and boots, with skirts and dresses coming a close second.

Do my collections of these articles of women's apparel provide me with a high degree of comfort and satisfaction? In the words of comedians Rowan and Martin of "Laugh-In" fame - "You bet your sweet bippy!" ;) . As crossdressers, we're members of an exclusive club, and this happens to be one of the prices of admission...

Megan70
12-02-2013, 03:57 PM
I have my own drawers, I keep my wife out of them as much as I can. :)
Would they fit her anyway?
" Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas, what he was doing in my pajamas I don't know" .. G.Marx

suchacutie
12-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Tina is completely fastidious! Everything must be just so with her: no mess, no out of order anything!

I wish I could chanel some of that in male mode!

MarciManseau
12-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Try sewing some lace on your boxer shorts :) Maybe that will help!

linda allen
12-02-2013, 05:04 PM
I fold and sort my panties and bras (as well as my wife's) but I don't think that indicates any special "condition".

daviolin
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Your so right sister. When I was all alone I was a slob with my clothes. Now that my wife is on board, all my feminine stuff is neat and orderly. Daviolin