PDA

View Full Version : Topics of Life

Aly Cat
12-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Ok, so I want to preface this with the fact that when I am either sick or inebriated I have very deep thoughts that may or may not make any sense whatsoever. I am currently sick and have been sleeping all day but earlier, I read a Meme (picture with quotes, funny sayings, etc) that talked about all the crazy things that come out of childrens mouths.
Out of the 15 or so different quotes from children under the age of 4, I noticed that 3-4 of them had mentioned a previous life with knowledge they could not have had at that age. Now, I am not a believer in reincarnation, but....there are countless stories about children talking about past lives. I know some of you do believe in this sort of thing and thought you might get a kick out of it.
So my thought as I was passing out on medications was this...

If reincarnation was real, is there any physical remnant that goes along to the next life with transgender people especially? I know most people have heard of the story of Adam and Eve and about the rib taken from Adam to make Eve. What percentage of the transgender community has maybe an extra rib or something like that? Almost like a calling card. Now, I have not done ANY research on this topic whatsoever and merely typing this out is making me realize how ridiculous it actually sounds. Darn sickly random thoughts!

The Indians had their theories about those who were transgender and every culture around the world has them. Could it be that transsexuals who strictly identify as female inside were women in previous lives? Or maybe that crossdressers truly do have two spirits like the Indians claim.

Id be interested to see if anyone can find any evidence pertaining to this topic. Maybe regarding physical aspects like ribs or other body parts, or auras with two different individual colors, etc. I dont consider myself New Age though I am open to the fact that there is so much we DONT know about ourselves and maybe could learn. All the ladies here have a unique perspective on how we view the world and I would just be interested in your thoughts.

P.S. Forgive me for rambling or speaking what could be complete nonsense. I am still medicated and am very spacey right now.

Beverley Sims
12-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Eva,whether it is stuff and nonsense we may never know, but an interesting thought anyway.
Sick or inebriated, we are all entitled to our thoughts.

Tina_gm
12-02-2013, 03:33 PM
My wife swears I was a blond chick in my last former life. According to her I have a lot of blond moments and I am very high maintenance emotionally... and somewhat physically as well. I spend way too much time fussing about my appearance (in guy mode)

Aly Cat
12-02-2013, 03:53 PM
My other thoughts involved configuring circuitry into a Flower of Life pattern to create anti gravity. I think thoughts about reincarnation aren't so far fetched after all lol. What I would really like is for my brain to be quiet and not think so much. It's tiring but I can't sleep! Sorry, didn't mean to derail the topic. Ok, back to reincarnation and transgenders. Maybe when I'm feeling better, I'll see what I can dig up and I'll post my findings. If anyone has already done research, I'd love to hear their thoughts!

Zylia
12-02-2013, 04:11 PM
It's probably for the best the leave the book of Genesis out of this, especially when you want to link it to something rather 'scientific' as a 'physical clue' for transgenderism. Either way, as far as I know there are none as obvious as an extra rib for example, but one thing worth looking into is the digit ratio (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio), as some scientists believe it's a crude measure for prenatal androgen exposure. According to Wikipedia, a study in Germany has found a correlation between digit ratio and male-to-female transsexualism. Trans women were found to have a higher digit ratio than cisgendered males, but one that was comparable to control females.

Aly Cat
12-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Oh wow, thats interesting. Ill have to look into that. I was only referencing Genesis as an example. I know there is every thought from every religion on this site. The rib thing was just a wacky thought that had popped into my delirious head and I know sounds totally ridiculous. I would say that I am a religious person, but honestly...if I am a regular on this site, chances are Im not super right wing :evilbegon
I know just about every religion has their take on TGism and Christians have somewhat of a bad rap regarding the topic. I mean, just look at my wife! (We're separated because she thinks I am morally living in sin.) I think if there are records of transgenderism as well as reincarnation dating all the way back to ancient times, then like other topics like ancient aliens, elves, etc....it could have some merit and should be investigated.

Ill definitely check out the digit ratio though. That sounds really interesting.

Lorileah
12-02-2013, 05:17 PM
women don't have an extra rib. That would make you crooked. I believe there are many spirits that wander the universe and get to come back, however as George Carlin once stated the number of souls would be finite then and we keep getting larger and larger populations so either we are recycling faster or someone is making new souls somewhere. There is also a group who believes in a universal mind so that thoughts others have may follow us in our lives.

Rachelakld
12-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Previous lives are not genetically related to current lives, often you will find your old group but the relationships are often different. Can be a bummer when your soul mate ends up as a close relative but at least she chose a girl body
Often think I've had to many lives and not overly interested in doing it again in either boy or girl mode. Think I'll ask god for an extended holiday from this place

AllieSF
12-02-2013, 06:11 PM
I had heard that with reincarnation your advancement as a being (not necessarily human) depended on your actions when alive. Therefore, one could be reincarnated to a higher level or lower level from their currant position, including non-human beings, e.g. animals or insects. Probably not true, but interesting possibilities to think about.

KaceyR
12-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Reincarnation and the 'soul' concept is an aspect I've looked at a lot thru the years.
On the one hand, there's the straightforward thought that one reincarnates to correct the past life's misdeeds.
Eventually you correct for all and get off this plane's cycles and go to an enlightened plane.
For example.. in one life, you maybe were abusive to women. The next life you had to live the life of an abused woman to balance the scales.

Thats one way of thinking. In other forms it's not such a dramatic thing. But is still somewhat opposite.
Singer in one life, can't sing a note in the next.

Getting metaphysical here, I'm of a slightly different mind.
Kind of based on stuff I've read as well have experienced.
This touches other notions as well..so if you're extremely religious, you might want to stop reading.
(Not all religions however...could go into that but won't in this post).

The concept is more on what the 'soul' is, and how it 'experiences' life here.
And it adds a touch of "what is Time" aspect too.
What it comes down to, is the notion that Time as recognized by us is 'unique' to this plane and somewhat unique to the "Earth" experience. Adding to this is that 'souls' can be considered to not originate from earth, but from what would be considered a different plane or dimension. And technically in a lot of ways their 'limitless'. The Earth system (the physical things, people, etc) are all designed with the Time limitation built into their operation. You cannot operate on Earth without being stuck viewing a certain 'time'. And you can only operate for a certain 'time' on earth. Ultimately, Earth is a learning gound for learning about limitations, earth concepts, and 'time'.
So what happens is these souls find the Earth-time system. They decide to 'try' a life run. They get to like the experience and decide to do another run in a different way (doing some of the 'opposites' mentioned before). Also not just human but other creatures as well (animals,etc). Some eventually do feel like they've learned 'all they can' and escape having added all this 'experience' to their selves. But it's rough as the 'time' experience is so unique, like an addiction. Because the soul's existence is not really part of 'time', it is making use of the constructs here on this training ground called 'earth' (people's bodies, animals, plants, anything that lives on 'earth').

The thing is that time itself is a bit of a facade. And to the 'soul' or oversoul outside of time (between incarnations) technically can experience a life at any time period. In that way it's not all that sequential. What that means is 2 things... 1:All of these 'lives' could be considered to be happening simultaneously(To the overall 'soul'). 2: Our situation of living 'in sequential time' blocks the 'future lives' for the few that have memories. Or at least it colors it...so we always consider it 'past' lives. For those that may be seers or prophets, speculation is that they access their oversoul, and can read/learn of events from potentially 'future' lives. (Still filtered/translated by the current life's brain,knowledge,and beliefs however).

In the end, it kind of comes down to a bit of thing where after passing, this part of the soul that was your current life is self-judged as a worthwhile experience or not, to be accepted and added back into the soul's 'totality' when it's escape time. Or just to be snuffed out and rejected from the whole.

But with all these multitudes of lives that are 'out there', if someone has the capability to be reading past life history, they may just be keying on one that happens to have more relevance to the current life (whether matching specific things-gender,likes,dislikes,mannerisms,etc).

Now, with all of this is more recent scientific thought of the existence of parallel-like dimensions. Recently referred to as "Branes". Parallel Earths where things might be similar but different depending on each dimension or "Brane".
One thought is that all these lives might exist where there may be slightly different histories,etc. thus adding to issues for past lives, and also could explain some differences in prophecy. But that's another thing and a bit off topic.

Anyways, it's an interesting thought. It's 'time' that throws bottlenecks in science, and metaphysicality. A lot of both groups are starting to realize time may be our own 'unique' experience here. We may be in for some interesting 'time's down the way.. But probably long after this life has run outta 'time' :)

Just another overly long post... Probably wasted a lotta 'Time" just typing all this. Ah well..

Just call me "Spacey Kacey" :D

mikiSJ
12-02-2013, 08:38 PM
According to her I have a lot of blond moments...
I am not sure how I would take that! :battingeyelashes:

NicoleScott
12-02-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I did in a previous life.

OK, seriously. This, in my opinion, gets lumped in there with UFO's, sasquatch, ancient aliens, Bible code, .........did I leave any out? People who want to believe will believe. The rest of us need some evidence that passes REAL scientific scrutiny.
On one of the searching for sasquatch shows, a guy says "I've been searching for sasquatch for 25 years" and seems to attribute every sound in the dark to "I think there's a squatch out here". Yet no real evidence. Reincarnation: same thing. No proof.

Rachelakld
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Hear you on that Kacey but I prefer a multi verse that is sequential in time even though at different relative speeds. For me, it doesn't feel correct to be reincarnated as anything other than human but can't explain why. I often feel connected to my mother and summise that had she not miscarriaged, I would be in an older female body.

AllieSF
12-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Thanks for your thoughts Kacey. Once it was explained to me that reincarnation is also part of the process of self realization or self actualization. That is one of the goals in life to move up the ladder so to speak as one perfects themselves as a being. Thus by doing and being well and nice in one life you move up in the next life becoming a better person. I also have trouble believing the things or concepts that Nicole mentions. However, when I look at this earth of ours and then look at the bigger worlds around us (how many billions of planets, stars and other things out there?) I cannot help but think that us humans here on earth and our beliefs in life, religions and everything else are not necessarily the only ways of looking at things, living our individual lives and striving to be better people. Who says that we are the best and only beings out there or here in the bigger world. So, with that line of thinking there could be anything out there on some other planet, including reincarnation. Only my thoughts, or maybe doubts.

Jilmac
12-02-2013, 10:26 PM
I have heard of those cases you mentioned. I think there might be some substance to reincarnation. I have also had thoughts that there is intelligent life on other planets and some of those on Earth could be reincarnated souls from afar. As a second thought there could be reincarnation right here on Earth, and if so I hope I come back as a full fledged female.