PDA

View Full Version : Your routine.

Candice Mae
12-02-2013, 05:39 PM
We all have a certain routine to turn us into who we are, whats yours?

I'll start.

-I get out of bed grab a bra usually a nude push up, and panties just what ever I pick out of the drawer.
-Shave face
-Shower, can't smell like a guy. And shave other body parts.
-Put on underwear and bathrobe
-Dry hair and put on wig cap
-Start applying make up, usually my eyes first. Just easier to rest my hand on my check with out messing up my foundation or getting it all over my hands.
-Fake eye lashes, and use a curler to blend with real lashes. Mascara first coat
-Foundation and a little bit of blush
-fill in and shape my eyebrows
-Lip gloss/stick
-Second coat of mascara
-Some bronzer to make my cleavage pop.
-put on wig and comb it so it doesn't look like a mess
-Go to bedroom to pick out outfit.
-Choose out fit and change underwear if required, strapless bra, if panties show through ect.
-Accessories
-Deodorant and perfume.
-About an hour from start to finish, then just enjoy my day.

kimdl93
12-02-2013, 09:57 PM
My routine is similar to yours, although the order may vary I bit here and there. Net effect is I can get everything done in 35-45 minutes and feel ready to meet the day as a woman.

AmyGaleRT
12-03-2013, 12:05 AM
All right, I'll play...how to turn a middle-aged geek into Amy Gale Ruth Tapie, Woman of the World. :)

Often times, my preparation will start the night before, when I make sure to shave (well, epilate, now) my legs, arms, etc. when I bathe.

I generally select all the elements of my outfit first, including accessories, and move them into the bathroom, along with my makeup case. Then, generally, I will paint my nails, after which I wait fifteen minutes for them to dry, passing the time by reading or Web surfing.

I go into the bathroom and set my phone to my "girly" Pandora station, which helps. Then I will remove my shirt and shave my face, following which I will apply facial moisturizer and run my trimmer over my eyebrows (especially between them, to help prevent the dreaded unibrow).

I then remove pants and socks, and apply lotion to my arms (and legs, if I'm going without hosiery), as well as Secret antiperspirant. Then I remove my underwear, and apply some baby powder to that area (possibly lavender-scented). Then I don my undergarments: panties, shapewear, hosiery (if applicable), bra, and forms.

With that done, I work on my face:

Concealer layer over my lower face and neck
Primer on my upper face (if needed)
Eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyelash curler, mascara
Foundation
Powder
Contouring (forehead, lower cheeks, neck)
Blush
Finishing powder (if applicable)
Lip liner, lipstick

I then put on my necklace, to avoid it getting tangled in my hair. Then I remove my ponytail holder, use my fingers to straighten out and detangle my hair, and give it a good brushing. (At this point, Amy is really beginning to emerge.)

Now, I put on my outer clothing (dress, or other clothes) and brush out my hair again, then add the rest of my accessories (hair accessories, engagement ring, bracelets if applicable...here is where I would add earrings, too, but not right now, since I can't take my "starter" studs out till mid-January) and my shoes. This is about the point where I would go out to the living room so my fiancee can see my look. :)

All that's left is to fix up my purse (move my cash, driver's license, and credit cards to my "girl mode" wallet, put that and my keys in my purse, add in some of the cosmetic items I've used on my face, and snap my iPhone into its pink "girl" case before putting it in as well), spritz or dab on some perfume, get my coat and other cold-weather gear (in winter) or sunglasses (in summer), and go out the door!

- Amy

docrobbysherry
12-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Mine starts a week or so in advance. Going out dressed requires the least amount of work and advanced prep. So, I'll list that procedure here.

1. Select the winning outfit from the several possibilities pre-selected. Usually that entails going thru the matching accessories I have and seeing which COMPLETED outfit works best.

2. Picking out the figure prosthetics, girdle(s), corset, breast form size, etc. that will work best with the outfit.

3. Put on figure. Put on outfit. Choose hose and heels/boots from several pairs selected as possibles.

4. Try on wigs. Blond? Redhead? Brunette? Long? Medium length? Hmmmm. Finally pick one.

5. Slap some lipstick on the pig, put the lipstick in my purse along with; glasses, camera, cash, and credit cards.

6. Head out for some fun with the girls!

ArleneRaquel
12-03-2013, 02:24 AM
1. Take off my sleep attire
2.Rinse out my mouth with wash
3.Brush my teeth
4.Shave
5. Wash my face & uper body with Liquid Neutrogena
6.Apply my makeup
7.Put on clothes & eyewear & wig

CrossKimmy
12-03-2013, 03:27 AM
it's the exact same routine as yours

as a matter of fact, I just relived it thanks to you post

Beverley Sims
12-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Mine is a similar tiresome routine to all those described.
I found Sherry's routine interesting as it does deviate from the rest.
Not being into enhancer padding it is interesting to see what others go through.
I go through the makeup and shaving routine fastidiously if I am going out.
It takes me extra time to mix up the cement render. :)