PDA

View Full Version : forms?

JessMe
12-02-2013, 10:30 PM
So... in light of recent posts... I want to ask for advice on forms. I am not comfortable enough to physically go somewhere and just say "hey, I really like being a girl sometimes, and I want boobs." Lol ...I've looked around online, and honestly, it's confusing to me... all of the different sizes, etc. I guess that basically, my problem is a two part problem: A.) How do I know what size to get? I'm a 40b naturally, but I want a size that fits my body type (kinda large-ish boned,chunky, but not "fat" per Se. ), maybe a c or even d cup would be ok without looking ridiculous., and then there's B.) Where can I buy these forms online that's reputable, reasonably priced, and with decent quality. I probably would only be wearing them once in a while anyway. Anywho, if anyone has advice, I would be greatly appreciate it!

susangirl
12-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I just purchased my second pair of forms from the lengerie mart, which is just north of Atlanta, Ga. They sale a lot to the crossdressing community. I have found that the smaller boobs with bigger nipples work much better. Clothing fits better and the nipples look great when you want them and the right bra covers them when needed. The one I just purchased are the super perks (nice nipples). They have a size chart to go by, it works pretty good. I'm 5 11 and 200 lbs. I went with the size 6. Looks very natural. Also if the can shave your chest get the breast form medical tap. You want believe how good it feels to go bra less. Damm it should be against the law. It a treat. Good luck. The super perks are around $160.

chelyann
12-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Try ebay you can get some real cheap ones on there.
You probably are looking for a size of 6 or 7.
If you find the size and shape you like then you could buy a better set.
that is my 2 cents GOOD Luck :)

Nadine Spirit
12-02-2013, 11:37 PM
I think it depends on what you are wanting them for.

Staying home - go with larger sizes, they are fun.

Going out - I personally prefer smaller, they attract less attention. But that is just me, there are those that say I pass, I think I aim for blending. Smaller boobs are better for blending.

Purchasing? I have always gone with The Breast Form Store.

Oh and one last thought. I have owned many pairs of forms, but each time I bought the next pair, I have gone smaller, and better quality. Up till now and I don't own any, I usually wear small cutlets, or just a bra, so in finding your perfect pair, it may take some experimentation, you'll never know till you try. Have fun!

DeeArel
12-02-2013, 11:41 PM
If you are a natural B, you should be able to get a C or D just by using silicone enhancers. The high end department stores usually carry them in 3 or 4 different sizes.

Desirae
12-02-2013, 11:47 PM
I think if just Google "breast forms" and "CD", you will find a lot of online stores and all will be discreet in shipping. Better yet, maybe you can find a "CD shop" in your area, or maybe just a little distance from your area (even better?) and just go there. Everyone there will be just like you (us) and there really shouldn't be any embarrassment then.

docrobbysherry
12-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Tip #1. Project is as important, maybe more, than the number or letter form size.

Tip #2. Doesn't matter too much what your first pair r. You'll KNOW BETTER what u want when u buy your 2nd and 3rd pair!

Beverley Sims
12-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Jess,
Doc has explained it for you.
You are after projection as much as anything and a larger cup size will do that for you.
Do not go too large as it does look ridiculous.
B or C cup should do you fine.

linda allen
12-03-2013, 08:01 AM
My advice is to get "asymmetrical" forms. I bought these and I am pleased with them:

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...x-diamond.aspx

Once they warm up they feel like part of me.

Tip - don't go nuts and get the largest you can find. "C" is pretty normal for a GG, that's what I bought.

daviolin
12-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Good advice from the girls. Remember less is more. I find with the typical male body, we are broad on top. If the forms are large, it just makes us broader on top. And we don't want that now, do we? I have a pair of six's I purchased from the Breastform Store. I love them for just playing dress up and photoshoots. But for everyday wear, I think smaller forms look more natural. My 2 cents. We all are different. Daviolin

bobbimo
12-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi Jesse,
Welcome
Be sure to look at concavity! otherwise the forms bobble on your man boobs and I think they look silly.
I recommend the Glamour Botique. You can send them an email and they will are great at making the right choices for you.
The Breastform store is also very good, but pricey and not as communicative.
As for shape, I like the triangles or asymmetrical.
Have fun and do some research.
Bobbi

Barbra P
12-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Well it looks like you know what band size you need, a 40. Now cup size is fairly subjective, you’re fairly large, 200 pounds with a 40 inch chest, although you don’t say how tall you are. I’m even larger, 44 inch chest and another 20, 25 pounds and I’m pretty thick around the middle – I qualify for fat. A D cup looks right at home on my large frame. Years ago I went with a C cup and that worked then, but as I got older I got thicker through the trunk, and a bit shorter, and a D cup looks better now. A C cup would probably be more appropriate on a small woman, although look in the bra section and you’ll see 32, 34, 36, etc. D and even DD cup bras.

With a 40 inch chest you might be right on the border line where either a C or D cup would look appropriate. It might come down to strictly how you want to present. Good forms are fairly expensive, some of us can’t afford multiple sets of forms in different sizes. Ordering both a C and D set of eBay was mention but a cheaper alternative might be to buy a 40C and a 40D bra. Make your own forms out of old socks and rice or bird seed and see whether you prefer being a C cup woman or a D cup woman; then order one set of good forms. Yeah you end up with one bra in the wrong size, but that’s cheaper than ending up with a wrong sized bra (you’ll need the bras to try out the forms) and two sets of cheap forms.

You might want to go YouTube, there are a number of videos on how to fit forms.

Candice Mae
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM
One thing to consider is that if you are already a 40B, putting a breast form that is sized as a 40C will result in a larger bra size then a 40C. Forms are designed to go on a almost flat chest the larger the natural chest the more the final size will be increased.

JessMe
12-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice!!! I appreciate it greatly!

Lorileah
12-03-2013, 02:08 PM
there is a lot of information on breast forms in the clothing and accessories section that will be open to you when you get 10 posts.